译林牛津下学期八年级Unit1综合测试题英语

8B Unit1-3

U1 I.词汇

A.根据句意,用所给词的适当形式填空。

1. I am ______(surprise) at the news. What about you?

2. When I passed the driving test, I thought I was the_____(luck) person in the world. 3.The little boy is ______(kind) to his classmates, so nobody likes him. 4. What do you think about the air __________(pollute) in your hometown?

5. Danny and Daniel are brothers, and their_____(wife) are sisters. That’s interesting. B.根据句意及所给汉语提示完成单词。

1. The old woman is crying______(悲伤). What happened to her? 2. I’ve______(刚刚) known it. Sorry to hear that.

3. Kitty got______(结婚) last year. Her husband is a computer programmer. 4. The plane ______(降落) at six this morning. Everything was OK. 5. How many ______(街区) are there in your hometown? C.根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。 1. -What’s on TV?

-Chairman Hu Jintao is having an i________ with President George Bush. 2. -My teeth hurt again, Mum.

-Go to see a d________ this time, OK? 3. -Do you know Hu Ronghua?

-Of course. He’s good at playing Chinese c_______.

4. Taiwan I_______ is the biggest one in China. Do you know? 5. -Do you think what c_________ the accident? -The bad weather. II.选择填空

1.—Where is Mr Green now ? I haven’t seen him for a few days . —He _____ to Hong Kong .

A. goes B. will go C. is going D. has gone 2.-I've got an job in New York.

-Oh, ________!But I'm going to miss you.

A. that's too bad B. I'm sorry C. I beg your pardonD. that's great3.- Is your father in?

- No, he ______ for three hours.

A. was out B. has been out C. went out D. has gone out 4.-Excuse me, does Mr Smith’s son live here? -He _________ be here, but he has moved. A. has to B. used to C. tried to D. happened to

5.-Have you written anything on Chinese traditional food so far? -__________, but I have a plan for it.

A. Ever since B. Later on C. Not yet D. From now on 6. -Why not go to see the dolphin show with me? -Because I _______ it.

A. saw B. will see C. see D. have seen

7. Timmy goes to school __________ every day . It’s 5 minutes’ walk from his home to school .

A. in a bus B. by MTR C. on foot D. by tram 8. -______ he______ at this school last term? -Yes, I think so.

A. Did, study B. Has, studied C. Was, study D. Did, studied 9.______Lei Feng is no longer living, his spirit lives on today. A. If B. When C. Although D. Because

10.The old man lives ____ in a _____ house, but he doesn’t feel_____.

A. alone, alone, lonely B. lonely, lonely, alone C. alone, lonely, lonely D. alone, lonely, alone III.句型转换

A.按要求变换句型

1. I saw the film 2046 just now.(用just做状语) I _____ just_____ the film 2046.

2. I’ve read this book.(改为一般疑问句) ____ ____ read this book?

3. She’s already done her homework.(改为否定句) She____ ____ her homework _____.

4. I’对划线部分提问) _____ ____ _____you known him? 5. Has Danny come?(作否定回答) ____, he_____. B.同义句转换

1. Actually he didn’t know it at all. _____ _____ he didn’t know it at all. 2. Mary married Simon in 1999.

Mary and Simon ____ _____ in 1999. 3. I miss my old friend sometimes.

I miss my old friend _____ _____ _____ _____. 4. I have over one thousand books at home. I have _____ ____ one thousand books at home. 5. I bought the bike ten years ago.

I ____ ____ the bike _____ ten years ago. IV.句子翻译

1. 这部电影有助于帮你了解中国的过去和现在。

This film helps you _______ ______ China’s _____ and ________. 2. 这幢教学大楼已经投入使用5年了。

This teaching building has____ _____ ____ for five years. 3. 深圳已经变成了一个现代化城市。 Shenzhen has _____ ______ a modern city. 4. 实际上,她是个初中生。

_____ ______, she is a secondary school student. 5. 飞机已经起飞了。

The plane has_____ ______.

V.改错

找出划线部分错误的一项,并且在题后横线上改正。

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:《童年》读后感
  • 下一篇:2016-2017学年度第二学期八年级英语练习