江苏省无锡市2017届高三上学期期末考试 英语 Word版含答案

ws2017高三下学期检测无锡秋学期期末

第一节单项填空(共巧小题:每小题1分,满分15分)

21. - Have you heard that Jack has been promoted to be sales manager recently?

- It's nothing to be surprised at. The reason why he has won the trust of customers is that he has a/anattitude.

A. changeable B. flexibleC. movableD. alternate

22. - Peter, this is Hanna, a famous model from Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. in New York.

A. identificationB. acquaintanceC. familiarityD. identity

they wouldn't have enough money to afford one.

A. in doubt B. in case C. for fear D. for example

into operation.

A. will be putB. are putC. will have been put D. have been put

published recipe collections to national bestsellers like the Betty Crocker Cookbook.

A. as easy as pie B. as clear as mud C. as large as lifeD. as light as feather

most were sold to buyers from Shanghai and Suzhou.

A. in which B. among them C. of whichD. of them

the accepted values.

A. argues against B. rebels againstC. fights withD. deals with

28. -You could hardly imagine what great trouble John had reserving a hotel room during the G20 summit.

in my apartment. It was vacant as I was abroad then.

A. must have stayedB. should have stayed C. could have stayedD. would have stayed

the way to the construction of a large space station in the early 2020s.

A. to pave B. having paved C. paved D. paving

our way of learning, enabling us to focus more in class.

A. tradeB. transformed C. translated D. transported

31. - Why didn't you go with us to the movie Star Trek 3?

A. else B. otherwiseC. somehowD. anyhow

her hope of surviving the earthquake in the darkness.

A. she has lostB. she lostC. did she lose D. lost she

33. According to the school rule, no be allowed out of the school, unless accompanied by his own parents.

A. shouldB. must C. shallD. can

34. I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who they believe was the national interest.

A. that B. whatC. where D. Which

35. - Do you know if the new CEO is willing to meet the director this afternoon?

- ,does it?

A. It takes no time B. It counts for nothing

C. It doesn't hurt to ask D . It doesn't make sense

第二节完形填空(共20小题:每小题1分,满分20分)

When I was in middle school, a poisonous spider bit my right hand. I ran to my mom for36but instead After wrapping my hand with several layers of cotton, then soaking it in wine, she put a chopstick into my . The sharp pain made it. All I could do was watch my hand burn - one minute, then two minutes - At that time there was no doctor available my mother could bring me to see about my spider bite.

my mom's cure: heat deactivates (使不活跃) proteins, and a spider's venom, (毒液) is 42a form of protein. It's43how that folk remedy actually includes basic biochemistry, isn't it? But I am a PhD student in

myself why I didn't one at that time.

Now I am happy to report that my hand is fine. But this question remains, and I continue to be troubled by the

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:基本素质发展高一年级
  • 下一篇:2016广州二模英语试题word版及参考答案