初一英语试卷

I. 单项选择题(25)分

1.I think it is ________ interesting book.A. a B. an C. 不填 D. the

2.---Is this _______ dictionary?----No, it isn't.. It is _______ dictionary.

A. you,he B. your , he C. you ,his D. your , his

3.Please_______ these things _____your classroom.A. bring , to B. take , to C. bring ,for D. take ,for4.Let's_______ basketball.

A. plays B. play, the C. play D. to play5._____your brother_______English?

A. Do ,like B. Do ,likes C. Does ,like D. Does, likes6.My sister _____eggs ______breakfast.A. have, for B. has, for C. have, to D. has ,to7.---Do you often _______a movie?----No , I often ________TV.

A. see ,see B. watch ,watch C. see ,watch D. watch ,see 8.Thanks________the photo _______your school.A. of, for B. for ,of C. for, about D. about, for9.The boy is _______.He eats_____good food.A. healthy , a lot B. health ,a lot ofC. healthy , lots of D. heath, a lot of

10._____ are these socks ? ---Twenty yuan.A. What B. How old C. How much D. When11.____do you want?----Blue.

A .How much B. What color C. What D. When12.September is _____month of the year.A. nine B. ninth C. the ninth D. the nineth13.My good friend is twelve_______

A, years old B. year old C. old year D. old years 14.--________is your teacher ? -----He is in the classroom.A. When B .How C. Where D. What

15.I like apples , _____I don't like orangesA. and B. or C. but D. 不填

16.Do you often go to see Beijing Opera______your friend______ weekends?

A. with , about B. about , on C. with, on D. on ,with

17.He likes playing _______ piano and he can play_______volleyball.

A.the the B. the 不填 C. 不填 不填 D. the 不填

18. What club do you want ________?A. to join B. join C. joins D. join in19. You can call him ______035-7578.A .at B. in C. for D. on

20. Let me ______your watch.A.

have a look B .has a lookC. have a look at D. has a look at

21.---Your English is very good.--_________________.

A No, it isn't good B. Yes C. Thank you D. Don't say like this 22. He can _____about Chinese history.

A. learn B. to learn C. learns D. to learns

23.---______David and Jane like bananas? ---Yes ,___________. A. Do, he does B. Do , they do

C. Does , he does D. Do , they don't24.Excuse me , C an you help _______?A. his B. our C. he D. us

25.Look! These are ______pens.

A.your brother B. you C. your brother's D. your brothers II.完形填空 (10分)

三.阅读理解 (15分)A 根据短文内容选择最佳答案

This is a Chinese boy. His name is Wu Yonghua. He is twelve. He is in No. 8 Middle School. He’s in Class Three, Grade Two. His English teacher is Mr. Liu. His Chinese teacher is Mr. Zhu. Bob is an English boy. He’s in No. 8 Middle School, too. His English teacher is Miss Wang. His Chinese teacher is Mrs. Fang. Wu Yonghua and Bob are Number 5. They are good friends.( ) 36. Wu Yonghua is _____ boy.

A. an American B. a Chinese C. an English D. a Japanese( ) 37. How old is Wu Yonghua? _______.A. He’s 10 B. He’s 11 C. She’s 12 D. He’s 12( ) 38. Bob is ______ boy.

A. a Chinese B. an English C. an American D. a Japanese( )39. How old is Bob? _______.

A. He’s 12 B. She’s 12 C. He’s 13 D. We don’t know( ) 40. Which is not right(正确)?A. Mr. Zhu is Bob’s English teacher.

B. Mrs. Fang is Wu Yonghua’s Chinese teacher.C. Bob is Wu Yonghua’s friendD. A and B B

Jim is a basketball fan (球迷). He is very good at playing basketball. Michael Jorden is his favorite (最喜欢的) basketball player. Jim is on the school basketball team. Every Friday (星期五) afternoon, they play basketball after class. Jim’s friend Mike isn’t good at basketball, but he’s very good at football. Ronaldo is his favorite football player. Mike is on the football team. They play football every Tuesday afternoon.

根据短文内容判断正(T)、误(F)。

( ) 41. Jim likes basketball very much.( )42. Michael Jorden is a football player. ( )43. Jim plays basketball every day.

( )44. Jim’s friend Mike is good at basketball, too.( )45. Ronaldo is Jim’s favorite football player.

第二卷非选择题

四,用所给词的适当形式填空(10分)

Mr. White____(be) an English man. He teaches English. His English class is very interesting. He ____(like) us and we like him, too. Mr.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:《小英雄雨来》缩写
  • 下一篇:《小白的选择》读后感