海淀一模范文

Hi!Anna,

I'm glad to hear from you. I have benefited a lot from teamwork and I'd like to share my own experience.

I joined the relay race on the sports meeting last year. I was the third runner. Although I could run very fast, it was still difficult for me not to drop the stick. So before the race, my team members practiced with me again and again after school every day. They were patient to teach me the skill and tell me not to be nervous. It was their company and encouragement that helped me learn how to take the stick and pass it on very well. Finally, we won.

All of us were happy and excited to win. Moreover, we realize the importance of teamwork. We know that working together and helping each other make our team strong and help us to succeed. Yours,

Li Hua

Hi! Tom,

Nice to hear from you. I want to tell you about a good habit I have started. I enjoy reading English novels for half an hour every day. I used to have difficulties in learning English. My teacher suggested reading English novels. Amazingly, it worked!

To develop this habit, I often took a book with me so that I could read at any time. Also, I often wrote down new words I saw. Little by little, reading became part of my life. I enjoyed it.

I really benefit a lot from my reading habit. Reading makes me a wise man as well as helping a with my English studies. I am sure reading English novels will become my lifelong activity.

Yours,

Li Hua

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:《平民总统林肯》读后感
  • 下一篇:《巧奔妙逃》观后感