新目标八年级下期中英语试卷

八年级期中英语试题2009-4第1页共3页

八年级期中英语试题

笔试部分(120分)

Ⅰ 单项选择(15分) ☆☆ 认真比较四个选项,不放过一点儿差别。 1. There ______ any poor people in China in fifty years, I think.

A. aren?t B. don?t haveC. won?t beD. won?t have2. What ______ at nine o?clock last Sunday morning.?

A. was you doingB. were you doing C. are they doing D. does we do 3. All the students were sweeping the floor ______ they heard a man ____ “help”.A. when, shouting B. while, to shoutC. when, to shout D. while, shouting 4. No one knows ____________ in fifty years.

A. what will our life be like B. what is our life like C. what our life will be like D. what our life is like 5. ---- I don?t know if he ______ . ---- He will come if it ______.A. comes; won?t rainB. will come; doesn?t rainC. comes; doesn?t rain D. will come; won?t rain 6. Henry went to the beach last weekend, and _______ .

A. so was I B. so I did C. so I was D. so did I 7. You don?t like the picture. I don?t like it, ________ .

A. tooB. also C. either D. still 8. _______sleep too late. It's bad for your health.

A. Do B. NotC. Don't D. Please not9. Can you tell me when the plane will____A. take down B. come offC. take offD. put off

10.—Do you like the city life or the country life?

—It?s hard to say. In the city there is _____fun, but in the country there is _____ pollution.

A. less; moreB. more; less C. more; fewerD. much; much 11. I argued ________ my good friends yesterday. What should I do?

A. ofB. with C. at D. to 12. .---- What did your son say in the letter?

----- He told me that he _____ the Great Wall the next day.

A. will visitB. has visitedC. is going to visit D. would visit 13. My friend has the same haircut _____ I do.

A. asB.like C . withD . than

14. There were three other people at the meeting _________Mr Smith.A. exceptB. besidesC. besideD. except for 15. It was so dark, I couldn?t see _______.

A. not moreB. no moreC. any more D. too more

Ⅱ 完型填空(10分)☆☆ 多读几遍文章,领会上下文的含义。

Mr Smith had a nice, brown coat. He __1__ it very much, __2__ his wife didn?t like it, because it was _ 3__ . She often said, “Give it to a __4__ man.” But Mr Smith always said, “No, I like it.” One day a cigarette fell on it and made a hole(洞) in it, __5__ Mrs Smith said, “Please don?t __6__ it again.” Mr Smith took it to a small tailor?s and said to the tailor, “Please make another coat __7__ this one.” The tailor made the coat very __8__ . Then he hit a cigarette and made a __9__ in the __10 _ place.

( )1.A. woreB. had C. putD. loved( )2.A. butB. soC. and D. for( )3.A. new B. big C. smallD. old( )4.A. rich B. kind C. poorD. friend( )5.A. soB. and C. but D. or( )6.A. hadB. wearC. woreD. take( )7.A. aboutB. with C. like D. of

( )8.A. happily B. hardC. sadD. carefully ( )9.A. picture B. hole C. map D. flower( )10. A. sameB. differentC. greatD. important

Ⅲ 阅读理解(40分)☆☆每篇文章都是一个有趣的故事,你一定是个读故事的高手。

A

One rainy day a woman with a dog got on the bus. It was a big dog and its feet were very dirty. The woman sat down and the dog stood near her. When the conductor came up to her, she said, “Oh, conductor, I pay for my dog, can he have a seat like the other passengers? ” The conductor looked at the dog and its dirty feet and then he said, “Of course, madam. He can have a seat like all the other passengers, but like all the other passengers, he must not put his feet on it.”阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。

( ) 1. One day a woman with her dog got on a bus.( ) 2. It wasn?t a small dog and its feet were very dirty.

( ) 3. The woman wanted to buy a ticket for the dog to sit away from her. ( ) 4. The woman must put her feet on the seat. ( ) 5. The dog can sit like all the other passengers.

B

In many English homes people eat four meals a day : breakfast, lunch ,tea and dinner. People have breakfast at any time from seven to nine in the morning. They eat porridge, eggs or bread. English people drink tea or coffee for breakfast. Lunch comes at one o'clock. Afternoon tea is from four to five in the afternoon and dinner is at about half past seven. First they have soup and then they have meat or fish with vegetable.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:《名侦探柯南》观后感
  • 下一篇:《同心共圆中国梦》读后感