24个话题晨背文章

24个话题晨背文章(高二)

话题 1 个人情况(Personal information)

When I’m studying, I always who has passed the college entrance examination. Personally speakingcould study as well as she does. Even ifor even fail, I won’t had this dream since I was only a child. Nowadays, there are few people who want to be teachers because teachers aren’t very well-paid but still they must work hard. others think,to the cause of education. I will try my best to realize my dream.

话题2家庭、朋友与周围的人Family, friends and people around

My mother, a well-educated music teacher, an ordinary family in Guangdong Province. She music at an early age. She once In 1977, my whereAfter graduation, she

In order to educate every student well, my mother and herself. she Not onlybut also she herself the title of a Model Teacher for many times. Although she has retired for years, she an excellent teacher forever.

话题 3 周围的环境 Personal environments

There’re about 1000 students and 120 teachers in our school. The teachers work very hard and us students. they teach us how to be useful study.

My school is beautiful. Our teaching building trees and I’m lucky to study in such a good school that I

话题 4 日常活动(Daily routines)

Dear classmates,

I say something about our classroom teaching reform. At present, some of us students, for lack of self-confidence, speaking so that we In this caselet alone

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:宽容的名人名言以及名人事例
  • 下一篇:2017年无锡市普通高中学业水平测试政治模拟试卷