作文 科技

Does technology change our mind?

With the development of technology, human will become more and more convenient But some people think the technology will lead to people can't independent thinking and our memory will be declined. Others think that it does a great help for us to save time and provides us huge amount of information. I absolutely agree with that it helps us to progress if we use the technology rational.

For the first reason, I think we can find the information we need more efficient. It can give us a lot of related resources to strengthen our knowledge rather than looking up in dictionary or library. If I am a doctor, I can save much valuable time to save a life with technology. For the second reason, I think it create a communication space for many people to discuss problems. For friends, to communicate with each other wherever you are. After reading the online resources can broaden our vision and inspiration. For the third reason, we use the technology more frequently, the more abilities we can acquire. It exercises the ability we using the resources. After we acquire the resources, our thinking ability is strengthen.

In a word, in the information age, technology would help us think better. It helps us choose a faster and simple way to think. Sometimes it will lighten our load in such complicated world. We can easier get the

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:冬天作文
  • 下一篇:科学小论文600字