仁爱英语7年级下期期末复习总结

期末复习题

一. 短文填空。

A

dinner and happy reunion(团聚) also some other foods , such as nuts , fruits and sweets . During the holiday ,students don?t go to s each other and give theirwishes.

B

plane. We wentsome temples there.time there.

C

There are seasons in a year.They are spring, summer, and spring many things come back to life.Summer after spring. The weather is veryand it often rains, (成熟). And the weather is cool. Then winter comes. It?s the c

D

a wonderful party at home. Many friends came to my p songs and played games at the party.

There was a big birthday at the party, too. There15 candlesthe cake.

E

There are four seasons in a year:spring, summer, fall, and winter. In spring, the weather is warm. It is aafter spring. It is very hot . . In fall it is cool. It?s also a good time to ta walk. The farmers are busy . The fall from the trees.

F

Yesterday was Saturday. Mr Green took his familythe People?s Park in the morning. Theyup early and had their breakfast quickly. After that theyto the park by car. Itnine o?clock when they got there. There are many in the park. Lilythe hill in the middle of the park. Lucy (累了)after five days? sat under a tall tree and had aSaturday morning.

G

It was Sunday. I never up early on Sundays. I sometimes stay inuntil lunchtime. Last Sunday I got up very late, I looked out of the (天黑的) outside. “What a day !”I thought,“is raining again.”Just at that time the telephone rang.It was my aunt Lucy.“I?ve just arrivedtrain,”she said. “I?m coming toyou .”“But I?m still having .”I said. “ are you doing?”

“I?m breakfast.”I answered.

“Dear me,”she said. “Do you always get upso ?” It?s one o?clock! ”

H

in summer. It?s a good sport for this season. It often r in and windy. In some

I

Today it was fine. I had a birthdayin my house.We sang and danced at the . In the afternoon,somemy friends played the guitar. The others watched TV. Then we helped my parentsdinner. We had dumplings for dinner. They were very . Weall happy. In the evening,we to the movies. We saw an action movie. We

17页第 - 1 - 页共

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:新人教版英语三年级下册教案
  • 下一篇:2016-2017学年牛津译林版八年级下英语组合训练(3)含答案