2016-2017学年牛津译林版七年级下英语组合训练(3)含答案

2016-2017学年下学期七年级英语组合训练(3)

【完型填空】

Carol and Susan are very good neighbours..eight years old.Carol’s mother has got fl new baby..So she is always talking about her to Susan.At in the new baby because she doesn’t have any brothers or sisters.some time she begins to get tired of Carol’s endless talking(喋喋不休的谈论)about it.She also feels a little jealous(嫉妒)of her friend.

in the school ground,Carol says to Susan,“Sue,my baby sister has put on nearly half a pound in weight(体重增加了半磅)this week.” “”answers Susan.“I know fl baby and he puts on ten pounds a day.” “Oh,that can’.”answers Carol laughingly.“Whose baby is it?”“An elephant’s.”says Susan.

1.A.teamB.tableC.classD.group

2.A.each other’sB.theirC.theirs D.each other

3.A.allB.twoC.both D.either

4.A.angry B.sorryC.surprised D.glad

5.A.interestingB.interestedC.happy D.satisfied

6.A.beforeB.for C.afterD.at

7.A.play B.meetC weightD.walk

8.A.hear B.thinkC.findD.know

9.A.much B.manyC.fewD.1ittle

10.A.impossibleB.wrongC.trueD.sure

【阅读理解】 When we buy a house,we all want to have nice neighbours,because most of us think that it is helpful to live with some good neighbours. But what kind of neighbour is good? 1'hc answers are different from people to people. Here arc my answers.

First,it is very important to respect (尊重) each other,“our neighbour tries to know more about our life,what will we feel? He or she may also talk with others about our life. Do you want to live

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:三年级英语试卷分析期末
  • 下一篇:2016-2017学年牛津译林版九年级下英语组合训练(3)含答案