2016辽宁学考样卷阅读

阅读理解 A

Tom Cruise is a famous American actor. He played the major parts in many famous films, such as “Rain Man”, “The Firm” and so on. But who can imagine that he once was a boy who had learning disability? When he was about 7, he had been considered dyslexic(诵读困难的). He’d try to focus on what he was reading, and then he’d get to the end of the page and have very little memory of anything he’d read. He would go blank; feel anxious, nervous and disappointed. After “Top Gun” came out in 1986, he learnt to overcome his learning disability through He became a scientologist and discovered the “Study Tech”that L. Ron developed, and realized he could totally learn anything that he wanted to learn. Somehow this had never happened to him, even though he he had been pushing his way up in Hollywood for several years nad had already been in six movies. He is not sure how he learned his lines before Scientology.

He is now a member of the Hollywood Education and Literacy Project, a nonprofit(非赢利的) group that uses Hubbard’s teaching techniques(技巧) to train the people who have the same problem with him when he was young. Tom Rruise said, “I don’t want people to go through what I went through. I want kids to have the ability to read and write.

1. What happened to Tom Cruise when he was reading at the age of 7?

A. He felt comfortable.

B. He would focus on his reading easily.

C. He had difficulty in reading.

D. He could remember everything he had read

2. Tom Cruise acted in the following films EXCEPT _______.

A. Rain Man B. The FilmC. Top Gun D. Cast Away

3. “Scientology” in Para2 probably means a technique that can_______.

A. teach you to work. B. encough good habits

C. cure learning disability D. help you to be famous

4. What is the Hollywood Education and Literacy Project for?

A. Raising money for poor people

B. Training the people with learing disability

C. Pushing young people’s way up in Hollywood.

D. Fighting for the rights of the disabled.

5. We can learn from the passage that Tom Cruise ________.

A. met with a lot of difficulties during his early acting life.

B. stopped acting because of his reading disability.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:高一优秀家长作业(2017.2.26)
  • 下一篇:江苏省扬州中学2017届高三下学期开学考试(2月)英语试题 Word版