pep人教版六年级下册英语第一单元测试题 (1)

(pep人教版)2015年春六下英语第一单元测试题(一)

一、单项选择 ( ) 1. ______ you taller than Mike?A. Is B. Am C. Are ( ) 2. Mu Lan _____ taller than Amy.A.amB.is C.are ( ) 3. How _____ is your mother?A.older B.bigC.old

( ) 4. I’m taller than _______.A.your B.you C.yours

( ) 5. She is 170 _____ tall. A .cm B.mC.mm ( ) 6. The tiger is ______ than the cat.A.bigerB.largeC.bigger ( ) 7. My legs are longer than _____.A.you B.yoursC.your ( ) 8. The coat is 50 yuan cheaper _____ hers. A.thenB.than C.that

( ) 9. He is older than _____. A.me B. IC.my ( ) 10. Line ____ from younger to older.A.up B.toC.at

( ) 11. I’m taller and ______ than you.A.heavierB.heavyerC.heavy

( ) 12. _____ tail is longer. A. ItB. It’sC. Its

( ) 13. __________? ----I’m 1.60 meters.

A. How heavy are you?B. How old are you? C. How tall are you? ( ) 14. _____ one do you like?A. WhoB. Which C. What ( ) 15. Can the birds swim?

A. Yes, they can. B. No, they aren’t.C. Yes, they can’t

( ) 16. _____. How can I get to the bus stop?

( ) 17. Whale can dive ______ the deep cold water. A.on B.forC.into

( ) 18. How tall are you?--- I’m _____.A.161 cm tall B.35 kgC.12 years old ( ) 19. Zhang Peng is _____ than his sister.A. oldB. longerC. shorter

( ) 20. What’s the weather like in Shanghai?---- ___________.

A. It’s sunny. B. It’s sun.C. It’s Sunday.

( ) 21. How are you? ________A. Thank you.B. I’m fine.C. Thanks ( ) 22. What does your aunt do?---- ____________

A. She is a policemenB. She is a nurse. C. She is pretty

( ) 23. Can I speak to Miss Li, please?---________. A. Sure. Please hold on.B. YesC. She is listening to music

( ) 24. The monkey’s tail is 36 cm _______.A. longB. smallC. big

( ) 25. __ are you going?-- I’m going to the cinema.

A. HowB. WhereC. WhenA.I am taller than you .B.I am shorter than you.C.You are 3 cm taller than me. ( ) 27 How _______are your feet? I wear size 19.A.big B.long C.heavy

( ) 28. The boy is 45 kg.The girl is 40 kg.Which one is wrong(错误的)?

A. The boy is bigger than the girl. B.The girl is stronger than the boy.

C.The boy is heavier than the girl.

( ) 29. Chen Jie is three years older than Amy.Which one is right(正确的)?

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:三年级下册单词表 重新排版成一张A4纸
  • 下一篇:2017年下学期小班年级瑞德小兔英语学期教学内容