高考英语二轮复习训练:4-3-2 图画作文b Word版含解析

建议用时:55分钟

Ⅰ.完形填空

[2015·甘肃兰州实战演练]Many students often say that they don't have “enough time” to do all their schoolwork.

My __ is often brief, “You have as much time as the president.” I usually the day for everyone, and suggest that “not enough time” is not an saying that I was working hard. His answer to me was, “That's irrelevant (无关紧要的). __7__ is important is the __8__ of your work.” Since then I have had time to think carefully about the trick (诀窍) of “____”, and I have come to some —all relevant to the problem of how much time we have.

If you analyze the matter, you can identify two parts of the problem: There is,, the matter of “time”, which we can think of __. Then there is the problem of “work” during that time. But, as my professor suggested, it's not how hard one works is perhaps best explained by a sign I once saw on the wall in someone's office: “Don't work harder.____.” There is a lot of sense in that idea.

If you can't get more time, and few of us can, the only solution is to improve the quality of the work.That means thinking of ways to get more out of time than we might otherwise get. That should lead us to an analysis of our work habits. Since “work” for students usually means “homework”, the expression “work habits” should be read as “____ habits”.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:高考英语二轮复习训练:4-3-4 开放作文a Word版含解析
  • 下一篇:高考英语二轮复习训练:4-3-2 图画作文a Word版含解析