我的寒假生活英语作文

我的寒假生活英语作文(五篇)

寒假生活已经开始了,你准备用这个寒假做些什么呢?总结上一学期的经验教训,在假期里加倍努力?进行一场冬季之旅,去哪里看看雪景?下面是五篇关于我的寒假生活英语作文。

我的寒假生活英语作文一

During the winter vacation, nothing is different for my life. I wake up 11 o’clock Am everyday, after a washing, I have a good lunch with my parents. Next I play computer games till the time to have supper. After have dinner. I go on playing till 2 o’clock Am, and then go to sleep with tired. This is one dull day of my winter vacation. But I haven’t bored all the time. Sometimes I read the books, sometime I listen to the music or the radio in the bed,because it was very cold outside and snowy all the day. And I also meat some of my good friends during the vacation ,we have a very long talk about the life of each other in the past year and play table tennis tegether .And I watched the spring festival party of the CCTV in the last seconds of the 2004 year! I think this is the thing most people of china doing at that time.

That’s all, all my dull, coldly and snowy winter vacation.

参考译文

在寒假期间,我的生活没有什么不同。我每天早上十一点起床,洗了一次,我和父母一起吃了一顿好的午餐。下一步我玩电脑游戏,直到吃晚饭的时候。晚餐后。我一直玩到凌晨二点,然后就去睡觉了。这是我寒假的一天。

但我从来没有厌倦所有的时间。有时我看书,有时我听音乐或收音机在床上,因为它是非常寒冷的外面和雪的所有天。我还肉我的一些好朋友在假期里,我们在过去的一年里对彼此的生活很长的谈话和打乒乓球。我看了中央电视台的春节晚

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:预初-11-作文5-环境描写闵行补习班
  • 下一篇:19作文指导:借景抒情初一语文闵行初中培训机构练习