小学英语六年级前导卷

小学英语六年级前导卷听力部分

I. 听音,根据你听到的内容把下列短文补充完整。

Mr. Green is in a h___________. He is a d_____________. He says he l___________ his job b____________ he likes helping people. It’s a tiring job. He says, but he enjoys doing it. Mrs. Green is a w ___________. She w__________ stories for kids. She is f___________ years old now, but sometimes she is just like a little g__________. She loves c____________ and she says they make her feel y____________.

II. 听音,选出你所听到的英语句子内容相符的选项。

() 1. A I like dinging and dancing.B She likes singing and dancing. () 2. A They go to school by bike.B He goes to school by bike. () 3. A Yes, he does. B Yes, he can. () 4. A My mother is a teacher. She teaches English.

B My father is a doctor. She is strong.

() 5. A In the school. B I’m a teacher. III. 听音, 根据你听到的问句,选择合适的选项。

() 1. A He is a teacher.B She is a teacher. () 2. A On foot. B He teaches English. () 3. A He likes singing.B He like singing. () 4. A Yes, he does.B Yes, she does. () 5. A It’s from the clouds. B It’s the rain.

IV. 听音,根据你听到的汉语意思,写出其对应得英语句子。

1. ___________________________________________________________ 2. ____________________________________________________________ 3. ___________________________________________________________ 4. ____________________________________________________________ 5. ____________________________________________________________ V. 按要求完成下列各题。

1. dive(现在分词)_______________ 6. 拉小提琴_____________________ 2. sing(现在分词)_______________ 7. 电视台记者___________________ 3. watch(单三)_________________8. 来自_________________________ 4. teach(单三)__________________9。集邮________________________ 5. writer(动词)_________________10. 漫画书______________________ VI. 根据汉语提示,完成下列各题。

1. _____________ do you go to school? I go to school _________________?

(你怎样去上学,我步行上学。)

2. ____________ does your brother ____________? He is a ____________. (你哥哥是做什么的?他是记者。)

3. Where does the rain _____________________? (雨来自哪里?) 4. Does she teach Chinese? _________, _________ ______. (是的) 5. What’s your hobby? I like __________________.(集邮) VII. 选择填空。

() 1. What’s your father? He is a teacher. He _________ English.A teachB teaches C teaching () 2. I like making a kite.He ___________ dancing.A likeB likes C liking () 3. What does your mother ________? She is a doctor.A doB does C is () 4. My mother _________ my grandfather every day.A visits B visit C visiting () 5. What ________ we do then? Open the door.A shouldB areC does VIII. 阅读短文,完成下列各题。Hi.

I am so happy to have pen pal. My English name is Taren. I live in JiNan. It is a beautiful city. I like drawing pictures and collecting stamps. My mother works in a school. She is a teacher. She goes to work by bike. She teaches art. She teaches me to draw sometimes. My father is an accountant. He works in a big company. He goes to work by bus. He likes collecting things too. But he doesn’t collect stamps. He collects coins. He has many beautiful coins. Do you like collecting things? What do you collect? Write to me when you have time. Your new pen pal.

1. What’s Taren’s hobby? ____________________________ 2. What does her mother do? __________________________ 3. How does she go to work? __________________________ 4. What does her father do? ___________________________ 5. Does her mother teach her to draw? _____________________ IX. 小写作,以“My Hobby”为题写一篇小作文。

要求: 1. 字迹工整,书写规范,语意表达清晰,准确。 2. 字数不少于60单词。My Hobby

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:五下精通英语教案
  • 下一篇:五年级英语活动计划