各类型英语作文

万能句型

1. 不用说……

It goes without saying that … = (It is) needless to say (that) … = It is obvious that …

例:不用说早睡早起是值得的。

It goes without saying that it pays to keep early hours.

2. 在各种……之中,……Among various kinds of …, … /= Of all the …, …例︰在各种运动中我尤其喜欢慢跑。

Among various kinds of sports, I like jogging in particular.

3. 就我的看法……;我认为…… In my opinion … = To my mind …

= As far as I am concerned … = I am of the opinion that …

In my opinion, playing video games not only takes much time but is also harmful tohealth. 就我的看法打电动玩具既花费时间也有害健康。

4. 随着人口的增加……With the increase/growth of the population, …随着科技的进步……With the advance of science and technology, …

With the rapid development of Taiwan's economy, a lot of social problems appeared. 随着台湾经济的快速发展许多社会问题产生了。

5. …… 是必要的 It is necessary (for sb.) to do / that …

…… 是重要的 It is important/essential (for sb.) to do / that …

…… 是适当的 It is proper (for sb.) to do / that …

…… 是紧急的 It is urgent (for sb.) to do / that …

例:It is proper for us to keep the public places clean.

It is proper that we (should) keep the public places clean.

6. 花费spend … on sth. / doing sth. …

例:我们不应该在我们不感兴趣的事情上花太多的时间。

We shouldn't spend too much time on something we aren't interested in.

7. how 引导的感叹句

例:那至少可以证明你很诚实。

At least it will prove how honest you are.

结尾

1.As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent.I think that ____.

2.In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ______.Only in this way can ______in the future.

3.But ______and ______have their own advantages.For example, _____, while_____.Comparing this with that, however, I prefer to______.

4.Personally, I believe that_____.Consequently, I'm confident that a bright future is awaiting us because______.

5.With the development of society, ______.So it’s urgent and necessary to ____.If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better and better.

6.For my part, I think it reasonable to_____.Only in this way can you _____.

7.In my opinion, I think it necessary to____.The reasons are as follows.First _____.Second ______.Last but not least,______.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2017年高考语文作文热点专题之一
  • 下一篇:答案在风中飘荡