新目标九年级英语Unit1-4单元测试

新目标九年级英语Unit1-4综合测试题 一、单项选择(共60小题,每小题0.5分,满分30分)。 1.—How do you improve your listening?—I improve it by ________. A.watch English moviesB.to watch English movies C.watching English moviesD.watches English movies 2.—I’m worried, Jim. I don’t know how ________ writing.—Don’t worry! Why not ________ a pen pal? A.learn, to find B.learn, find

C.to learn, find D.to learn, to find 3.Do you have any problems ________ your English?

A.inB.atC.aboutD.with 4.My sister has a lot of trouble ________ math.

A.to learn B.learning C.learned D.learns 5.I try not to ________ mistakes in my homework.

A.doB.haveC.make D.spell

6.Betty put on a new dress and looked at ________ in the mirror.A .her B.hers C.herself D.she

7.Look! We have ________ sugar. Let’s go and buy some. A.fewB.little C.a few D.a little

8.Look! ________ nice shoes Linda is wearing! A.HowB.What C.How aD.What a

9.If you ________ him tomorrow, ask him if he ________ to our party next week.A.see, comes B.will see, comes C.will see, will comeD.see, will come

10.—Would you ________ waiting a few minutes? —No, not at all. A.likeB.keepC.stop D.mind 11.Of the two T-shirts, the boy chose ________ one.

A.more expensiveB.much expensive

C.the more expensive D.the most expensive 12.________ of her parents is going to the meeting in the school.

A.Both B.EitherC.AllD.Any

13.—I like eating Beijing Roast Duck. —________. A.So does Mary B.So Mary does

C.Mary does soD.Mary so does 14.Mrs Brown will feel better if she ________. A.takes more exercise B.eats too much food C.doesn’t do enough sport D.has got a cold 15.—Have a good trip! —________. A.That’s all right B.I hope so C.Thanks a lot D. I think so 16.The market isn’t far from here. It’s only ______ bicycle ride.

A. half an hours’B. half an hour’s C. half an hour D. an hour and a half 17.Mrs. Brown isn’t here. She has to ______ her baby at home.

A. look at B. look forC. look likeD. look after 18.______ India and China are of ______ same continent.

A. / ; theB. The; the C. / ;/D./; a 19.Shanghai Waihuan Tunnel is already open to traffic, so it will take us ______ time to

go to Pudong International Airport.A. a few B. fewer C. a little D. less 20.Cotton ______ nice and soft.

A. is feltB. is feeling C. feel D. feels 21.The old woman kept one black dog and two white ______.

A. oneB. onesC. those D. one’s 22.We should keep ______ in the reading –room.

A. quietB. quietlyC. quiteD. quickly 23.Which is ______ to learn, fishing or swimming?

A. easy B. easierC. the easierD. more easily 24.He has made many friends since he ______ to China.A. cameB. comesC. has come D. will come 25.—Which sweater do you prefer, the yellow one or the pink one?

—______. I like a light blue one.A. Either B. Both C. AnyD. Neither 26.The war was over about three months ago, ______ the American soldiers in Iraq are

still having a lot of trouble to deal with.A. orB. andC. butD. so 27.The mountain was ______ steep ______ few people in our city reached the top.

A. so; asB. so; that C. as; as D. too; to

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2017年七年级下学期第一次月考英语试卷 新目标英语
  • 下一篇:2011届高考政治单元复习:实现人生的价值