英语作文

The Other Man

The vocation is coming to an end, and another semester is to come. As time flies quickly, I suddenly think about a task which I have to finish before I go to school. Then, what shall I do? If I can’t finish this task, maybe I will be punished by the Hu, that Mrs. Hu, or the Wang, the famous class dean in our school and the powerful lady in our school whom we all respect because we are safe and sound whenever students in our class are attacked by boys or girls in other class—at the moment, she will stand before us and force them to go away. Then, I have to finish this task. Oh, God! What shall I do? Gradually, I have a idea because I suddenly remember a story I read last year, and that story is called The Other Man. The main contents of the story are like this. Follow me, please.

There’re always some other man in the world, they could give you nothing but evil ideas that make you eventually go nowhere. And then you are troubled and troubled in the end. If you are not wise enough and awry beforehand, you’ll be trapped. Because they are other man, they never care for any other person except themselves; because they are self-important, they are never willing to be refuted by the people whom they give their thoughts.

Whenever we meet and miss those people, I may see them as The Other Man for they are not as tolerant and kind as we are. Perhaps they

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:寒假英语作文
  • 下一篇:借物喻人作文讲座