2016-2017 七下Unit1单元测试题

) 2016—2017学年度第一学期七(下)Unit单元测试题 ( 15. What does the boy like?

(命题范围:Unit 1 考试时间120分钟 满分150分)

A卷(共100 分)

第一部分 听力部分 (共30小题,计30分) 一、听句子,根据所听到的内容选择正确的答语。每小题念两遍。(共5小题,每题1分;计5分)

( )1. A.I want to join the chess club.B. We want to see movies. C. They want to go home.

( )2. A. Yes, he does.B. Yes, he doesn’t.C. Yes, he is. (

3. A.Thrillers.

B. Basketball.C. Baseball. ( )4. A.Yes,I can sing.B. Sorry, I can’t.C. Yes, I am.

( )5. A. Chess club.B.I can play the guitar. C. I’m a musician. 二、听句子,选择与所听句子内容相符的图片。每小题念两遍。(共5小题,每题1分;计5分)

A.B.C. D.E.( )6( ) 7. ( ) 8.( ) 9.() 10

三、听对话,根据对话及问题选择正确的答案。每小题念两遍。(共10小题,

每题0.5分;计5分)

()11. What club does Bob want to join?

A.He wants to join the swimming club. B.He wants to join a sports club. C.He wants to join the soccer club. ( )12. Can Bill swim?

A.He can swim. B.Yes, he can. C.No, he can’t. ( )13.What can Tina do?

A.She can play chess.B.She can play the violin.C.Yes, she can. ( )14.What can the girl do?

A.She can play the piano.B.She can play the violin.C.She can play football.

A.He likes drawing. B.He likes singing.C.He can draw. () 16. A. 234-8891.B. 239-9188. C. 239-8891. () 17.A. Yes, she can.B. Yes, she does. C. No, she doesn’t. () 18. A. English. B. Music.C. Chess.

() 19.A. Soccer.B. Volleyball. C. Basketball. () 20.A.Students.B. Teachers. C. Musicians. 四、听短文,根据短文内容选择正确答案。短文念三遍。(共5小题,每题1分;计5分)

() 21. How old is Kate?

A. 12 B. 13 C. 14

()22. What club does Kate want to join? A. artB. EnglishC. music

() 23. What club does kate’s father want to join? A. sports B. artC. music

()24. What does Kate’s sister like dong?

A. playing violin B. playing the piano C. playing the guitar () 25. Can Kate’s mother play the violin well?

A. Yes, she canB. No, she can’tC. We don’t know 五、听短文,根据短文内容完成表格中所缺信息。短文念两遍。(共5小题,每小题1分;计5分)

第三部分

基础知识运用 (共30小题,计40分)

六、选择填空(共15小题,A部分每小题1分,B部分每小题2分,计20分)

A. 从以下各题的A、B、C三个选项中选择正确答案。(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)() 31.—Tom likes soccer.What club can he join? —He can join the ______ club.

A.sportB.music C.sports

() 32. —What can you do, Lin Tao?— _________.

A.I like sports B.I want to join the music clubC.I can play the drums () 33.Miss Read is good ______ music.She can be good ______ children in the music club. A.at;at B.with;withC.at;with

() 34.(安岳县永清辖区七下期中)---What club dose John want to be in?----He wants ______ the English club.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:初二英语第一第二单元测试卷
  • 下一篇:初三训练方案