高中英语必修三Unit 2 单元测试题

Unit 2 Healthy eating

第Ⅰ卷

第二部分: 阅读理解 (共两节,满分40分)

第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)

阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。

A

Sundays, I walk to the supermarket. Mother hands me the grocery list and puts money in my pocket, hoping it will be enough. She's had a hard day, and I've had a hard week. Nothing out of the ordinary happens when I get to the store. I grab the bread, some milk, and other things on the list. As I turn to head out, I see a beautiful dress in the window. I turn away, bitter that I could never own such a dress.

Outside, I cannot stop thinking about that pretty dress. It's not fair that I can never have what I want. I work so hard to help my family and yet I get nothing in return, just another list to do. In my anger, I fail to realize the apples are rolling across the road. Suddenly, I see a pair of hands, offering me an apple. Looking up, I see the tanned (晒黑的) face of this stranger. His clothes are mismatched, borrowed or stolen. But his eyes are soft and kind.

“Thanks,” I say. No other words are spoken as he continues to help me. I tell him “thank you” one more time and am on my way because I have many other things to finish. Suddenly, he says, “Have a good day, ma'am.” And then he gives me the biggest smile I have ever seen. Right then, he looks years younger — and I feel a fool. Look at me, feeling sorry for myself because I don't get what I want! Do I not think others are in the same boat, or worse? There are worse things than not having a beautiful dress.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:吉林省长春市田家炳实验中学2015
  • 下一篇:2010-2014全国卷I 书面表达