名词和冠词

名词和冠词

Ⅰ.三年高考优化重组(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)

1.)Some schools will have to make ________ in agreement with the national soccer reform.

A.judgments B.adjustments C.comments D.achievements

2.One of the most effective ways to reduce ________is to talk about feelings with someone you trust. A.production B.stress C.energy

D.power

3.(2015·江苏高考)—Go and say sorry to your Mom,Dave.

—I’d like to,but I’m afraid she won’t be happy with my ________.

A.requests B.excuses C.apologies D.regrets

4.(2015·浙江高考)Jane’s grandmother had wanted to write ________ children’s book for many years,but one thing or another always got in ________ way.

A.a;/ B.the;the C./;the D.a;the

5.(2015·四川高考)Brian is gifted in writing music;he is very likely to be ________ Beethoven.

A.a B.an C.the D./

6.(2015·陕西高考)________ more learned a man is,________ more modest he usually becomes.

A.The;the B.A;a C.The;a D.A;the

7.(2014·浙江高考)We most prefer to say yes to the ________ of someone we know and like.

A.attempts B.requests C.doubtsD.promises

8.The paper is due next month,and I am working seven days ________ week,often long into________night.

A.a;the B.the;/ C.a;aD./;the

9. She was put under house arrest two years ago but remained a powerful ________ in last year’s election.

A.symbolB.portraitC.identityD.statue

10. People develop ________ preference for a particular style of learning at ________ early age and these preferences affect learning. A.a;anB.a;/C./;theD.the;an Ⅱ.两年模拟优化重组(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)

A

1.(2016·江苏四市调研)—Why do you choose to work in an international travel agency? —Well,you know,English is my ________.So it is my best choice.

A.talent B.strength C.ability D.skill

2.(2016·江苏盐城模拟)Microsoft,in a(n) ________ from tradition,has already released similar touch-friendly Office apps for Apple Inc’s iPad and iPhone.

A.independence B.absence C.departure D.survival

3.(2016·福建八校联考)Steven was playing the violin loudly the whole night.But I wasn’t bothered by his loudness so much as by his lack of ________.

A.temper B.appearanceC.talent D.character

4.(2016·江苏扬州中学模拟)The International Monetary Fund has received both criticism and ________ for its efforts to promote financial stability,prevent crises,facilitate trade,and reduce poverty.

A.worship B.credit C.argumentD.privilege

5.(2016·江苏淮安模拟)Puzzled by this strange natural phenomenon,the scientists started to explore every ________ they knew to figure it out.

A.impressionB.intention C.avenue D.design

6.(2016·扬州一中模拟)What ________ pity that you couldn’t be there to receive ________ prize!

A.a;a B.the;a C.a;the D.a;a

7.(2016·南师大附中模拟)I wonder what it feels like to be one of ________ really rich.The Browns already have Rolls Royce and now they are buying ________ third.

A.the;the B./;a C.the;a D./;the

8.(2016·皖南六校联考)—Li Ping often watches ________ English TV news in her spare time. —No wonder she has ________ command of English.

A./;a B.an;the C.the;/D.an;a

9.Shirley Temple has passed away at ____ age of 85,who found fame in movies during _____

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:高二下英语限时训练(一)
  • 下一篇:高考非谓语动词专项练习180题