新目标英语八年级上第三次月考试题

2016-2017

学年度第一学期八年级第三次月考

A. fallA .Make sureA. somethingA. working

B. fallsB. Be sure B. anything

C. falling C. Be sure of C. nothing C. to work () 13. _______that you try your best, then you can be anything you want. () 14. Don’t talk. It has______to do with your subjects. () 15. There are always many workers _______in factories.

B. work() 16. Some people_______ say they’ll learn to play the guitar, but they aren’t sure. 英语试题

考生注意: 1.考试时间90分钟

△△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△

△△△△△△△△△△△

(第一部分 语言知识运用 (共计50分)

装Ⅰ.Multiple choice (本题共20分,每小题1分)

Choose the best answer from A,B or C according to the meaning of

订the sentence.

线 () 1. Yang Liwei is _______first astronaut going into the space in China.A. a

B. an

C. the

内() 2. Mom cook me some delicious _______.

A. sandwichB sandwichesC sandwichs

不() 3. There’s a hole _______ the wall.

要A. in

B. on

C. at 订

() 4. People will have_______ free time because robots can help them.

答A. less B. fewerC. more 题() 5.We never know_______ will happen in 100 years.

A. what

B. where

C. how() 6. It’s_______ to have a robot in every home now. We can have one in 50 years.A. possible

B. impossibleC. dangerous() 7. There_______ more pollution in the future, we must do something to stop it.A. are going to be B. will beC. will have() 8. Please _______the blender, the banana milk shake will be OK. 线

A. turn up

B. turn down C. turn on () 9. He gave me_______ honey. That’s enough.

A. a spoon ofB. spoons of C. some spoons ()10. Peel the orange,_______ you’ll enjoy it. A. and B. but C. or

()11. _______it like that, it’s not safe. A. Do

B. Don’t

C. Don’t do

()12.Leaves_______in the fall.

八年级英语试题第1页(共8页) A. might

B. must

C. should() 17. Some teachers_______the idea of doing homework in groups now.

A.question

B. questioned

C. questioning

(’t keep them.The underline

. A. decisions

B. predictions

C. promises

( )19. students want to join the club to help to protect the

A. a few

B. much

C. hundreds of

()20.—Don’t forget to add some salt.

—_______.

A. Yes, I can B. Sorry, I won’tC No, I needn’t

Ⅱ. Cloze test ( 本题共15分,每小题1分)

is nice to have a We don’t always want people had a friend.

no longer like each other. Most of the time they’again. friends . We miss them very much, of course we new friends. It’s exciting to find out how much we like new people when we get to know them. There is more good news for _than people who don’t have friends. Friends can

Let’s try to thinfor our friends.You’re sure to live happier with so many friends around you.

Choose the best choice from A, B or C according to the passage you read. ()21.A. lovesB. hatesC. needs ()22.A. It B. He C. There

八年级英语试题第2页(共8页)

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:Unit 2 Let’s play sports 导学案
  • 下一篇:2016英语口语中考方案