新目标英语八年级上第二次月考试题

2016-2017

学年度第二学期八年级期中测试

() 12._______of us bring out the best in the singing competition.

A. Both A .WhatA. jumpA. dies

B. AllB. Where B. jumping B. die C. Each C. Which C. to jump C. died () 13. _______do you like better, this one or that one? () 14. We can do many things to exercise, such as______. () 15.Please remember old habit_______ hard.

英语试题

考生注意: 1.考试时间90分钟

△△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△△△△△ △△△△△△△

△△△△

(第一部分 语言知识运用 (共计50分)

装Ⅰ.Multiple choice (本题共20分,每小题1分)

Choose the best answer from A,B or C according to the meaning of

订the sentence.

线 () 1.Yang Liwei is _______astronaut. He was the first Chinese to go into the space.A. a

B. an

C. the 内() 2. We need a number of_______ right now.

A. cabbageB honey

C yogurt 不() 3. Which side do you agree_______?

要A. on

B. to

C. with

() 4.It’s _______ to have robots in every home now, so we must study hard to make it

答come true.

题A. possibleB. impossible C. probably)

() 5.The harder you study, _______.high school you can enter. A. well

B. the better

C. the best

() 6. There_______more and more pollution in the future.

A. will haveB. are going to be C. will be () 7.Walt Disney became rich and_______ after drawing Mickey Mouse. A. success

B. succeedC. successful 线

() 8. The writer’s new book will _______in two months.

A. find out

B. come out C. bring out () 9.I’m a reporter. Can I ask you _______questions?

A. some B. anyC. a lot ()10.I don’t really care if your hair color is the same as me_______ different. A. and B. but C. or

()11.I always get better grades than my best friend, Jill _______.

A. do

B. does

C. did

八年级英语试题第1页(共8页) () 16. You_______ feel like a bird when trying paragliding, but I’m not sure. A. shouldB. must

C. may() 17. Jill studies as_______ as Thomas. We should learn from them.

A. careful

B. carefully

C. more careful

( )18.She Mulan in the play. The underline phrase in the sentence

. A. looked like

B. dressed up as

C. worked as

(A. find out

B. make up

C. care about

() 20.—What do you think of talk shows?

—_______.The lives of the performers are made up.

A.I don’t mind themB. I can’t stand them C I love them

Ⅱ. Cloze test ( 本题共15分,每小题1分)

the secret(秘密) of success was .The scientist thought question again .Einstein was very angry. ,but wrote a it to the young man .The young man looked at the piece of paper.:A=X+Y+Z." What does this mean?" asked the young man."A means success,”hard work, Y means good ways,and Z… From the story we know hard if you want to be successful. Albert Einstein needs to work hard, you , “Say less ,you’ll do everything better and better.”And good ways to do things are very ’s try to remember the two points, and a few years Choose the best choice from A, B or C according to the passage you read. ()21.A.a B. theC. one()22.A. whoB. whyC. what

八年级英语试题第2页(共8页)

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:爱丽丝梦游仙境
  • 下一篇:四年级的英语卷子