高一期中复习 语法 时态语态

高一期中复习语法时态语态

1.—When will you come to see me, Dad?

—I will go to see you when you _______ the training course. A. will have finishedB. will finish C. are finishing D. finish 2.—How long _______ at this job? —Since 1990.

A. were you employedB. have you been employed C. had you been employedD. will you be employed 3.—What happened to the priceless works of art? —_______.

A. They were destroyed in the earthquake B. The earthquake was destroying them C. They destroyed in the earthquakeD. The earthquake destroyed them 4. When and where to go for the on-salary holiday _______ yet. A. are not decided B. have not been decided C.is not being decided D. has not been decided

5. — You haven’t said a word about my new coat, Brenda. Do you like it?

—I’m sorry I _______ anything about it sooner. I certainly think it’s pretty on you. A. wasn’t sayingB. don’t sayC. won’t say D. didn’t say 6. I wonder why Jenny _______ us recently. We should have heard from her by now. A. hasn’t writtenB. doesn’t writeC. won’t write D. hadn’t write

7. The little girl __ her heart out because she ___ her toy bear and believed she wasn't ever going to find it. A. had cried; lostB. cried; had lost C. has cried; has lostD. cries; has lost 8. — Excuse me, sir. Would you do me a favor? — Of course. What is it? —I _______ if you could tell me how to fill out this form. A. had wonderedB. was wondering C. would wonder D. did wonder

9. This is Ted’s photo. We miss him a lot. He _______ trying to save a child in the earthquake. A. killed B.is killedC. was killedD. was killing

10. According to the art dealer, the painting ___ __to go for at least a million dollars. A. is expected B. expects C. expected D. is expecting

11.— How are the team playing? — They’re playing well, but one of them _______ hurt. A. gotB. getsC. are D. were

12. Rainforests ______ and burned at such a speed that they will disappear from the earth in the near future. A. cutB. are cutC. are being cutD. had been cut

13. Selecting a mobile phone for personal use is no easy task because technology ____ so rapidly. A.is changingB.has changed C. will have changedD. will change 14. Visitors _______ not to touch the exhibits. A. will requestB. requestC. are requesting D. are requested

15. Hundreds of jobs _______ if the factory closes.

A. lose B. will be lost C. are lostD. will lose 16. A new cinema _______ here. They hope to finish it next month. A. will be builtB.is builtC. has been built D.is being built 17. The new suspension bridge _______ by the end of last month.

A. has been designed B. had been designed C. was designedD. would be designed 18.—You’ve left the light on. —Oh, so I have._______ and turn it off. A. I’ll goB. I’ve gone C.I goD. I’m going

19.—How are you today? —Oh, I _______ as ill as I do now for a very long time. A. didn’t feel B. wasn’t feeling C. don’t feelD. haven’t felt 20.The reporter said that the UFO _______ east to west when he saw it. A. was travelingB. traveledC. had been travelingD. was to travel 21.Old McDonald gave up smoking for a while, but soon _______ to his old ways. A. returned B. returnsC. was returningD. had returned 22. The water ______ cool when I joined into the pool for morning exercise.A. was feltB. is feltC. felt D. feels

23. The price _______, but I doubt whether it will remain so. A. went downB. will go downC. has gone down D. was going down 24.—Hey, look where you are going!—Oh, I'm terribly sorry._______. A. I'm not noticing B.I wasn't noticing C.I haven't noticedD.I don't notice 25.—Hi, Tracy, you look tired. —I am tired. I _______ the living room all day. A. paintedB. had painedC. have been painting D. have painted 26. —Is this raincoat yours?

—No, mine _______ there behind the door. A. hangs B. has hungC.is hangingD. hung

27.—Alice, why didn’t you come yesterday?—I _______, but I had an unexpected visitor. A. hadB. wouldC. was going to D. did 28. Sarah, hurry up. I'm afraid you can’t have time to ____ before the party.

A. get changedB. get changeC. get changingD. get to change 29. Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts. The plane________.

A. takes offB. is taking offC. has taken off D. took off

30. My cousin went to Canada two yours ago.He______ there for a few months and then went to America.A.workedB.would workC.would be workingD. has been working 31 .I________along the street looking for a place to park when the accident.

A.went; was occurringB.went; occurredC.was going; occurredD.was going; had occurred

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2017届高三第二学期期初六校联考语文试卷答案
  • 下一篇:英 语 试 题