英语作文

The first time cooking

In my memory, there have been many "first", a first step by step like footprints printed on me the growth path. However the most makes me unforgettable is the first time to cook.

In my eight years old that year summer holidays, one day at noon, mom and dad to work, until the sun go down the hill hasn't come back. My stomach's growling, I at home in the pantry over time, didn't find the things what edible. Really hungry have no way, I decided to yourself to cook, thought can also take this opportunity to mom and dad in front performance yourself. Do it now, I learn to mother's cooking at ordinary times, first went to pot add a few gourd ladle the water, then go to the fire. Can fire is not so easy to burning, it seems to resist I like is no. Very not easy it on fire, and home has been I get the fog of Boston.

My face is covered in dust, make like a cat like. After a while, the water is boiling, I wash the meters down to the pot, but did not think of the pot of water full, flow out, put fire water didn't. I put the pot of water scoop a gourd ladle out, fire again, I with all one's strength finally put on fire, to urge long breath a sigh of relief. After a while, I think rice cooking about, picked up the gourd ladle scoop rice, carelessly hand met pan edge, very hot I hasten to let go, the rice spread on the ground, I again to bail. Rice finally in the difficult in cooked, I think is really true love never did run smooth. However, I put my mother moved in home firewood completely finished pot uncover a look, all steamed rice paste. I wanted to sit down on the ground of waiting to get mom and dad criticism.

Mom and dad come back to see me like working with the duke guan, ha ha laugh. I tried to smother wronged tears, but it still disappointing flow down. When they understand what happened, dad for me dry the tears. Friendly touch my head to say: "children, for the first time to do anything important is experience, not the results. You do, explain you dare to try, today's failure maybe will become tomorrow success. It doesn't matter, we together to do." Father's encouragement I was full of confidence, in under the guidance of mom and dad we finally made a delicious meal. Eating is sweet and delicious food, I think it is enjoying his own work achievement, the in the mind has a kind of strange feeling.

Today, I not only learned to cook a meal, but also learned to burn in color, flavor, and taste of food, stewed bream fish is my skills. But, I will always remember the first time cooking experience, think of my father spoke to me, I keep it inspired by the success go to success.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:高考数学文科模拟8
  • 下一篇:第二周生物知识点