除夕之夜

New Year's Eve

That night, the sky bright and colorful dazzling fireworks, a riot of colours, shone in the sky, breaking the firecrackers on New Year's Eve. The fireworks are dazzling, too busy to attend to all, showing a scene bursting with happiness.

Until finally the dinner on New Year's Eve, we all sat at the table, looked at a plate of delicious, delicious food on the table, everyone good eating delicious food, feel particularly comfortable.

I wolfed down the food it straight into his mouth, in spite of a lady. Mother to drink and wine on the table, I stared at the grape wine, could not help but forget the cup. Try a bite, "Gu" suddenly drank, I shouted: "ah! Really hard!" you see me like this, can not help but laugh.

The dinner on New Year's Eve footsteps hurried away, what to do next? Yes! Is fireworks. My brother and sister with a riot of colours of fireworks, came to the door of the venue, lit the fireworks, fireworks and rocket like red sky, blooming sparks riotous with colour: "ah! So beautiful." I cross your arms to the colorful fireworks making vows: in the new year, I will work hard, strive for further improvement. Open your eyes, looking at the sky.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:整理与复习(24时记时法)
  • 下一篇:压强复习