高考热点作文1

高考英语热点作文

作文注意:1.词数:100词左右。开头和结尾已经为你写好,不计入总词数;

2.可根据要点适当增加细节,使行文连贯;不可逐条翻译。

3.文章中不能出现真实姓名和校名,否则以零分处理。

热点一:“中国梦”

以“我的中国梦”为主题的班会活动。请写一篇日记,记述班会情况及自己的感受。要点如下:

1.每位同学都畅谈了自己对中国梦的理解; 2.你谈到了自己的梦想;3.如何实现自己的梦想。 参考范文:April 8 MondayFine

Chinese Dream, everyone talked enthusiastically about his understanding of the Chinese Dream. We all believe that this dream will come true in the future. I also talked about my own dream. I have always wanted to be a doctor. Not only can doctors save people’s lives but also they are doing a

respectable job. Doctors can also help people to live a better life with their professional knowledge. To realize my dream, I must try to work hard from now on. I must learn as much as I can so that I can get into a good medical college, where I can prepare myself adequately for the job of a doctor. Only in this way can I accomplish my goal.

热点二:光盘行动

节约是中华人民的传统美德。当前国人的浪费现象却十分严重,尤其是餐桌上的浪费。请用写一篇100词左右的短文,描述你的一次“餐桌浪费”经历,结合当前的“光盘行动”(Clear Your Plate Campaign)评论。

★ 范文With large amounts of food thrown away each year, the problem of food waste is

widespread in China. Last Spring Festival, my father invited several friends to dinner in a restaurant. My father ordered a lot to show respect and display generosity.

What surprised me was he ordered an extra dish before we could finish all! When we stood up to leave, there were many dishes unfinished. Out of embarrassment, my father was reluctant to take the leftovers home. Later, we all shared the opinion that it was a great waste.

Recently, the Clear Your Plate Campaign started nationwide. I firmly believe that if everyone does his bit, the food waste will be significantly reduced.

热点三:低碳生活Li Hua

现在全世界都在倡导“低碳生活”(low-carbon life),即:降低二氧化碳的排放,采取低能量、低消耗、低开支的生活方式。低碳生活对我们大家都有好处,请你写一篇短文向一家英文报社投稿。内容包括:你的具体做法、你的感受以及建议。提示词语:be good for,everyone,ride a bike,think,make a difference,environment,suggest,reuse

★ 范文Low-carbon life is good for everyone. To help with the environment, I always walk or ride a bike to school instead of taking a car. Besides, I will try to use things that can be recycled and I never forget to turn off the lights when I leave the classroom. I think it’s my duty to live a low-carbon life. And even the simplest activities can make a real difference to the environment. So I suggest we should reuse books as long as possible. And we’d better not spend much money on expensive clothes. If everyone does something for the environment, I believe the earth will be a better place.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:答辩题目
  • 下一篇:廉政家书征文