Compositions

(1)

随着科技的发展,iPad已经成为学生的新宠,用iPad既可以听英语,阅读,又

可以玩游戏。请你写一篇文章,谈谈你对使用iPad的看法。内容包括以下几点:

1.使用iPad的好处

2.使用iPad的不良方面

3.提出自己的看法

要求:段落清晰,结构明显,过渡词运用合适。

With the rapid development of technology, I-pads are playing an increasingly important role in teenagers' lives. When it comes to the advantages and disadvantages of using them, people's views vary from person to person.

The majority of students hold the belief that I-pads can be great helpers. I-pads can be used to listen to music, read books and download something you need. To study better, you can download some learning applications. In summary, using I-pads is beneficial to our learning, especially our English learning.

As the proverb goes, "Every coin has its two sides." There is no need to deny the benefits of I-pads, but it doesn't mean everyone can use it in a proper way. I-pads can be quite attractive to teenagers owing to their entertaining functions. Nowadays more and more children have got addicted

to playing games online, which is bad to their health and study. They can't help wasting their time playing I-pads instead of studying, therefore making their parents and teachers worried.

As far as I'm concerned, students' self-control should be improved. Schools should ban students from using I-pads at school.

(2)

近几年,国内中学生流行“出国游学”热。为此你们班就“出国游学之利弊”进行了讨论,有人认为可以开阔视野,也有人认为“游学”重“游”而非“学”,请你根据以下要点把讨论结果写成一篇通讯稿给学校英文报投稿。

1.24%的人支持

2.76%的人反对

3.你的观点及理由

Recently, our class had a heated discussion on the advantages and disadvantages of travelling and studying abroad. Opinions are divided.

24% of students indicate that travelling and studying abroad provides a variety of opportunities. They hold the belief that it can broaden their horizons, which will be genuinely helpful. Furthermore, they can learn a new language while studying abroad.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:高二生物必修二 期末考试试卷答案
  • 下一篇:009-2010学年初二英语集备组素质展活动报道