关于环境保护的英语作文

关于环境保护的英语作文

Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world. For example, cars have made the air unhealthy for people to breathe and poisonous gas is given off by factories. Trees on the hills have been cut down and waste water is being poured into rivers. Furthermore, wherever we go today, we can find rubbish here and there. Pollution is, in fact, destroying our life.

The earth is our home and we have the duty to take care of it for ourselves and for our later generations. Fortunately, more and more people have realized these problems. Measures(措施) have been taken to deal with these problems by the government. Laws have been passed to stop pollution. I hope the problem will be solved in the near future and our home will become better and better.

关于汶川地震的英语作文 (山西省2008中考书面表达)

My dear friend,

I’m very sorry to know that a big earthquake happened in your hometown.A lot of people lost their lives in the terrible earthquake. Maybe your parents or your relatives are among them. You must feel very sad. But my dear friend, don't be so sad. Don’t be afraid. Please cheer up! You are not alone. We will be with you forever!

My dear friend, wipe away your tears, be brave to face all kinds of difficulties. Life is not easy. We should learn to forget these sad things.

This is a turning point in your life. You should study hard from now on and try your best to make great progress in your study and life. One day when you graduate from university, you will be able to serve your hometown better.

Yours

Zhang Hua

If we don’t save water, the last drop of water will be our tear.

环境污染是当今世界上最大的问题。请根据提示,用自己的话说说怎样保护我们的水资源。

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:江苏高考作文题2006-2016
  • 下一篇:高考满分作文