外研版英语七年级上册知识点总结2016.12

外研版英语七年级(上)重点知识归纳与复习

Module1 My classmates 我的同班同学 1. be from = come from 来自

问某人来自哪里,用疑问词where,结构为: ①Where +be +主语+from ? 答语:主语+be+from+地点. 例:Where is Lucy from?She is from America.

露西来自哪儿?她来自美国。 ② Where+助动词do/does+主语+come from?

② welcome+表示地点的副词。

注意: 省去介词to, 意为:欢迎到某地来。

例: Welcome home.欢迎回家。Welcome here.欢迎到这儿来。11. China 中国Chinese 中国人Chinese汉语

England 英格兰 English英国人 English英语 例:I'm from China. I'm Chinese. I can speak Chinese.I'm from England. I'm English. I can speak English.例:Where does Tony come from? He comes from England. 12. Chinese: 中国人; 中国的; 汉语

托尼来自哪里?他来自英国。 如:I am from China. = I come from China.

Where are you from? = Where do you come from? 2. ---What's your name?---My name is Tom. = I'm Tom.问某人的姓名用疑问词what, 结构为:

What+be+形容词性物主代词/名词的所有格+name? 答语: ①形容词性物主代词/名词的所有格+name+be+姓名。

②人称代词主格+be+姓名。

例:What is your father's name? 你父亲叫什么名字? My father's name is Black Smith. 我父亲叫布莱克·史密斯。 也可以回答为: He is Black Smith. 他叫布莱克·史密斯。 3. ---How old are you?---I'm 15 years old.问某人的年龄用how old,结构为:How old+be+主语? 答语: 主语(人称代词主格)+be+基数词+ (years old)可省略. 例: How old is Linging?She is thirteen (years old). 玲玲多大了?她十三岁。 4. What class are you in? 你在几班?

I am in Class One.=I am in Class 1. 我在一班。 问某人在几班用疑问词what class, 句型为:

What class+be+主语+in?答语:主语+be+in Class(大写)十数字或基数词(大写)。be动词应根据后面的主语决定。 例:What class is Wang Tao in? 王涛在几班?

He is in Class Five.=He is in Class 5. 他在5班。 5. Good to see you. 见到你真高兴。

同义句: Nice to see /meet you.= Glad to see /meet you. 6. What about...? = How about...? …怎么样(用于征求意见)后跟名词.代词或动词的ing形式。

例:How about going swimming? 去游泳怎么样?

How about you? 你呢? 7. the capital of ……的首都/省会

Beijing is the capital of China. 北京是中国的首都。Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan. 成都是四川的省会。8. a very big city 一个非常大的城市Shanghai is a very big city.

9. first name = given name名字last name = family name姓10. Welcome to Class 4(Four)Grade 7(Seven).

欢迎来到七年级四班。

① welcome to+表示地点的名词。意为: 欢迎到某地来。 例: Welcome to China.欢迎到中国来。

Welcome to our school .欢迎到我们学校来。

English: 英国人; 英国的; 英语

in Chinese/ English用汉/英语,在汉/英语中

例:I am Chinese. 中国人I am a Chinese girl. 中国的I am English.英国人 I am an English girl. 英国的

13. too/also用法: too用于句末;also 用于句中。 例:I am from China, too. = I am also from China.

我也来自中国。

I like swimming, too. = I also like swimming.

我也喜欢游泳。

Module2 My family我的家庭 1. I have an elder brother. 哥哥 She has a younger / little sister. 妹妹

2. This is a photo of my family. 一张我的全家福My family is a big one.指整体时(家庭),单数My family are watching TV now. 指个体时(家人),复数 This is Jim's family tree.家谱 3. on the left 在左边 on the right 在右边 on the left / right of 在…的左边 / 右边4. next to 在…旁边,紧挨着 = beside = near5. in front of 在…前面 (在...外部,相对独立) in the front of 在...前部(在…内部)There is a tree in front of the house.

There is a blackboard in the front of the classroom.6. at the bus station 在公共汽车站at school 在学校at the same hospital 在同一所医院at a police station 在警局7. (be) in hospital(生病)住院in the hospital 在医院

Tom is in hospital because he is ill(生病) .Tom's father works in the hospital.

8. in the photo 照片上There is a big house in the photo.9. a manager of a theater = a theater manager 一个剧院经理10. a manager of a hotel = a hotel manager一个旅馆经理11. a bus driver 一位公共汽车司机a farm worker 一位农场工人 a shop worker一名店员an English teacher 一位英语老师12. man/woman 复数men/women

a woman doctor 复数women doctors 女医生 a man teacher 复数 men teachers男老师

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:人教版八年级下Unit2 Section A period 1练习测试含答案
  • 下一篇:E2017新目标人教版七年级英语期末复习之单项选择 (2)