2017学年人教版七年级英语(下)第一次月考试卷(Uint1-Unit3)及答

2017-2018学年七年级英语(下)第一次月考试卷

Uint1-Unit3(2014.3)

一. 单项选择。(15分)

() 1. My sister can play _______ guitar, while my friend Jack can play ______ baseball.

A. a; the B. the; a C. /; theD. the; /

() 2. He can swim very well, ______ he doesn’t want to join the club.

A. andB. butC. /D. or

() 3. My mother is a nurse(护士) and is good _______ kids.(小孩) A. toB. for C. with D. at () 4. — Can you play the guitar?— _________________.A. No, I can B. Sure, I can’tC. No, you canD. Yes, a little

() 5. It’s an English class. Please don’t _________ Chinese. A. say B. talkC. tell D. speak

() 6. Jeff’s sister can’t swim _________ dance. A. andB. but C. and not D. or

() 7. I can help you ______ your Chinese. A. with B. toC. forD. of () 8. Please come to _____________.

A. a Student’s Sports Center B. a students’ Sports Center C. the Student’s Sports CenterD. the Students’ Sports Center ( )9. --_______is it from here to the station? --Not very far. It’s ten minutes’ ride.

A. How longB. How farC. How muchD. How many ( )10.It will take you two weeks___________ the work.

A. finishing B. finish C. finishes D. to finish

( )11.My brother usually A. by , by B. takes , byC. takes , onD. drives , by

( )12. About two___________ students in our school come to school in their parent's car. A. hundredB. hundred of C. hundreds D. hundreds of

( )13.I usually come to school bike, but sometimes I come to school ______foot. A. on, inB. by, onC. ride, byD. take, with ( )14. --_______does it take to finish the job?--Two weeks.

A. How long B. How far C. How muchD. How soon

( )15. He is only ________ boy. He has to cross the river every school day. but he is not afraid.A. a 8 years oldB. a 8-year-oldC. an 8-years-old D. an 8-year-old

二.阅读理解。(1-10每题1分;11-15每题2分. 共计20分)

A

判断下列句子是否符合事实,符合的写“A”,否则写 “B”。

()1.Bill and Jennifer can sing but they can’t play the piano.

()2. Jennifer can help Victor with his Chinese.()3. Bill isn’t good at playing the piano but Victor can play it well. ()4. All of them can join the music club. ()5. If (如果) Victor wants to dance and sing, Bill can help .

B

This is Scott. He has an interesting job. He works at a radio station. His radio show is from twelve o’clock at night to six o’clock in the morning. He sings well. He usually gets up at eight o’clock at night. He brushes his teeth and takes a shower at ten past eight. Then he eats breakfast at nine. That’s a funny time for breakfast! After that , he usually exercises at about ten twenty. He goes to work by car at eleven o’clock. It takes ten minutes to get the radio station. So he is never late for work.

()6. Scott often _____________ to the radio station.

A. takes the subwayB. by busC. drives his car D. by car()7. His radio show is _______________.

A. from 8:30 to 12:00 in the morning.B. From 12:00 to 6:00 p.m. C. From 8:10 to 10:20 in the morningD. From 12:00 to 6:00 a.m. ()8. It takes Scott __________ minutes to get to the radio station.

A. fifty B. tenC. fifteenD. eleven()9. Scott has his breakfast __________.

A. earlyB. lateC. good D. interesting()10. This story is about ______________.

A. Scott’s everyday lifeB. Scott’s job.C. a radio stationD. how Scott gets to workC

先阅读短文,掌握其大意,然后从下面方框的七个选项中选择五个还原到文中,使短文

意思通顺,结构完整。

In England, a lot of families move their houses near the public(公共的)schools..Some rich people like living in the countryside(乡村),so their children have to go to school bysubway .

In America, most schools are in town . Children near town can walk or ride bikes to school. In some big cities, a few school buses always wait at the bus “Water City” Venice(威尼斯)in Italy is a real water(水. So children have to go to school by boats .. So students must drive cars to school . Some students from rural(农村的)areas or remote (偏远的)villages may study (学习) at home , and teachers teach them by using,because schools are far from their houses . Only a few children go to school on the sleds (雪橇) 。

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:苏教版小学六年级下册数学期末试卷3
  • 下一篇:2017年 新目标七年级下册Unit 2 Where’s the post office同步验