【6份】新目标人教版八年级英语市级获奖教案:Unit 6 I'm go

【6份】新目标人教版八年级英语

市级获奖教案

Unit 6 I'm going to study computer science

目录

Unit 6 I'm going to study computer science第一课时 ............................................................. 1

Unit 6 I'm going to study computer science第二课时 ............................................................. 8

Unit 6 I'm going to study computer science第三课时 ........................................................... 15

Unit 6 I'm going to study computer science第四课时 ........................................................... 24

Unit 6 I'm going to study computer science第五课时 ........................................................... 29

Unit 6 I'm going to study computer science第六课时 ........................................................... 36

Unit 6 I'm going to study computer science第一课时

New words and phrases

Teaching and Learning Goals:

1. 要求学生熟读并能使用黑体词汇。

computer programmer, cook,doctor,engineer,violinist,pilot, pianist, scientist, college, education, medicine, university, London, article, send ,resolution, team, foreign,able, question, meaning, discuss, promise, beginning, improve, physical themselves, hobby, weekly, schoolwork, agree, own ,personal ,relationship

2.要求学生掌握下列短语并能造句。.

grow up, be sure about , be able to , at the beginning of , have to do with , agree with ,write down

3.要求学生认读下列词汇。

computer programmer, resolution, self-improvement , The Old Man and the Sea Teaching and learning steps

Step 1: Learn to read the words on P126-127.

★First students try to read the words using the phonetics by themselves and mark the difficult words.

★Then read the difficult words with their partners in groups.

★Next get some middle-level students to read all the words and ask the good students to correct the wrong pronunciations. If necessary, the teacher corrects them.

Read after the tape.

★At last students read aloud and the teacher walks around to offer pronunciation support as needed. Get some students to read again to see if everyone can read correctly.

(设计意图:通过学生自读;组内互读互查;中等生读;跟磁带读,达到正确熟练朗读本单元生词。在今后的教学中要继续让学生试读单词,巩固和提高学生自学单词的能力,培养学生个人识读单词的良好学习习惯,同时也能培养学生自主、探究和合作学习的能力。首先学生自己根据音标识读单词,并标出识读时有困难的单词。接着两人一组或以小组为 1

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:【12份】人教版英语七年级下册单元测试题及答案(Unit 1-12)
  • 下一篇:复合不定代词的用法