高考英语形容词、副词讲练11

形容词、副词讲义

1. Your story is perfect; I’ve never heard _________ before. (09全国卷Ⅱ)

A. the better oneB. the best oneC. a better oneD. a good one

2. —Did you take enough money with you? —No, I needed ______ I thought I would.(09全国卷Ⅱ)

A. not so much as B. as much asC. much more than D. much less than

3. I thought she was famous, but none of my friends have ______ heard of her. (09广东卷)

A. evenB. everC. justD. never

4.I used to earn ____________than a pound a week when I first started work.(09陕西卷)

A. a littleB. a few C. fewerD. less

5. Of the two sisters, Betty is _______ one, and she is also the one who loves to be quiet.(09安徽)

A.a youngerB.a youngestC.the youngerD.the youngest

6. Tom sounds very much ______in the job, but I’m not sure whether he can manage it.(09安徽)

A.interestedB.interesting C.interestinglyD.interestedly

7. This washing machine is environmentally friendly because it uses _____water and electricity than _____ models.(09北京卷)

A. less; olderB. less; elderC. fewer; olderD. fewer; elder

8. Green products are becoming more and more popular because they are environmentally _______.

A. friendlyB. variousC. commonD. changeable

9. I’m certain David’ told you his business troubles.________,it’s no secret that he owes a lot of money to the bank.(09湖北卷)

A. However B. Anyway C. ThereforeD. Though

10. Although she did not know Boston well, she made her way________ to the Home Circle Building.(09湖南卷)

A. easy enoughB. enough easy C. easily enoughD. enough easily

11. The committee is discussing the problem right now. it will _______ have been solved by the end of next week. (09江苏卷)

A. eagerlyB. hopefully C. immediately D. gradually

12. I wish you’d do ________ talking and some more work. Thus things will become better.

A. a bit lessB. any less C. much moreD. a little more

13. Attention, coffee lovers ! We have for you , the best coffee machine ______ invented.

A.ever B.alreadyC.even D.nowadays

14. Progress so far has been very good. ______, we are sure that the project be completed on time.

A. However B. OtherwiseC. ThereforeD. Besides

15. I hear _______ boys in your school like playing football in their spare time , though other prefer basketball. (09辽宁卷)

A. quite a lot B. quite a fewC. quite a bitD. quite a little

16.—Did you enjoy yourself at the party? —Yes. I’ve never been to _________one before.(09四川卷)

A. a more excitedB. the most excited C. a more excitingD. the most exciting

17. Fitness is important in sport, but of at least ______ importance are skills. (09天津卷)

A.fair B.reasonableC.equal D.proper

18. Letterboxes are much more ____ in the UK than in the US, where most people have a mailbox instead. (09浙江卷)

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:安徽省安庆市2016-2017学年高一上学期期末考试英语试题
  • 下一篇:高考代词练习