初三期中语法练习

语法练习

华维卷期中卷

“ The Chinese Dream” (encourage) by the Chinese Dream. Everyone has their own dreams. They give us courage and confidence to keep us going through difficulties. Here is some advice onto realize our beautiful dreams.

Neverup is the key to make our dreams come true. We may from sometimes has wind and rain. We believe rainbows will appear after storms. Cooperation is also necessary. Everyone likes a person who is good at cooperating with others. Besides, in our society most problems can’t (solve) by one person alone.(develop) society.

(ability) because it helps us know our advantages and disadvantages as well as get a full control of ourselves. Then we may

柯桥区期中卷

My story started three years ago. I was working in a food shop. I liked to talk to everybody and (happen) in their lives. A girl started working there a few months from the shop. The next day, when she returned to work, she still smile at me, I found there was(something) hiding behind her smile. I went up to her and asked, “6wrong?” she answered, “Why do you ask?” I said, “I could feel you’re very sad and you’re always trying to hide it.”

She was very surprised as if I had known what she was(wise). So we started talking. Time went by and she admired me a lot. She always told me I changed her life. (good) friends of all. I really don’t know what my life willher. She has been there for me when I needed a partner to talk with. I want . I helped this girl. But I know that at the same time I was hel0ping myself find a real friend.

So the next time you meet a stranger and they need someone’s help, help them however you can.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:六年级语文测试题
  • 下一篇:2014入学考试英语试卷