新人教四年级上英语第三单元测试卷

新人教版英语四年级上册Unit3 My friends

一、当个指挥家,听音标序号。

( )Listen to music. ()She has short hair( )She's quiet

( )Painting()Makefriends..( )Play computergame.( )He is strong.() Do sports( )She has long hair.( )My friend is a boy, He's thin. 二、听音,选择正确的答句。

( )1.A.Yes, I do.B. She's quiet.C. No, I do. ( )2.A.She is my friend. B.His name is Edward. C.He's tall.

( ) 3.A.Her name is Lucy.B. My name is Mary. C. His name is Tony. ( )4.A.He's thin.B. He likes sports. C. He likes science. ( )5.A.She is Chen Jie. B. Yes, she likes music. C. She likes sports. 三、选择正确的答案。

() 1. I ________ a new friend.A. haveB. hasC. am

() 2. Wu Yifan ________ big eyes and small mouth A. have B, has C, had () 3. I ____ music and painting.A, likeB, likesC, am () 4. She __________ sports. A. haveB, hasC, had

() 5. _________ name is Amy. A. HisB. Her C. She 四、找出不同类的单词,把序号写在括号里。

( )1.A. long B. shortC. shirt( )2.A. blackB. teacherC. student ( )3.A.friends B.strongC. thin( )4.A.sheB. heC.its( )5.A.long hair B. quietC. short hair五、想一想,选择正确的答案。

1. 当你想告诉别人你喜欢画画时:( )

A. I like painting. B. I likes paining.C. My like painting. 2. 当你想告诉别人Mike 有大眼睛、小嘴巴时:( )

A. Mike is big eyes and a small mouth. B.Mike has big eyes and a small mouth. C.Mike is big eyes and a small mouths.

3.当你想告诉大家你们的新老师又高又瘦时:( )

A.Our new teacher is tall and thin.B.Our new teacher is short and thin. C.Our new teacher is tall and strong.

4.当你向别人表示感谢时:( )A. Right.B. Thank you.C. Sure. 5.当你想告诉你妈妈你有 一个新朋友时:( )

A. Mom, I have a new friend. B Mom, I have afriend. C. Mom, I has a new friend. 六、根据问句,选择答句。 ( ) 1.May I have a look?A. Her name is Amy. ( ) 2.Where’s my book?B. Forty. ( ) 3.What’s that?C. Sure. Here you are. ( ) 4. How are you?D. Many books. ( ) 5. What colour is it?E. I like computer game. ( ) 6. What’s her name?F. It’s on the desk. ( ) 7. What do you like?H. He’s John. ( ) 8. What’s in your bag?I. It’s red. ( ) 9.How many books do you have?J. It’s a small bee.

( ) 10. Who’s the boy?K. She’s fine.

七、选句子填空,将可以填入横线的正确句子的编号填在横线上。 Mike: Dad, I have a new friend.Dad: ___________?

Mike: Yes, an English friend.

Dad: ___________? Mike: He is a boy. Dad: ___________?

Mike: His name is Tom.

Dad: ___________? Mike: He is 10. Dad: ____________? Mike: He likes green.

八、阅读理解,判断下列句子是否正确。

My name is Amy. I’m a thin girl. There are three members in my family. My parents(父母)and me. I have a good friend. She is Miss Li, my Chinese teacher. She likes music. She is from China.( )1. Amy is strong.

( )2. There are 4 members in Amy’s family. ( )3. Miss Li is Amy’s friend. ( )4. Miss Li likes painting.( )5. Miss Li is from China.

王垸小学四年级上(人教)英语期中

一.单项选择。

()2.Sarah: What’syourname ? Wu Yifan:______________.

A.I’m Wu Yifan . B. I’m OK . C.She is Tom

()3----:Let me clean the board .----- _______.A.OK.B. Hello. C.Yes ()4.教室里面有什么?A .What’s in the classroom?

B. What’s on the board?C. Where is the classroom? ()5.我们有一间新教室。

A .I have a pen.B.We have a new classroom .C.I have a new classroom ()6.---Where’s my seat ?----_______.(在门旁边)

A. It’s near the door. B .It’s near the desk. C. It’s in the door. ()7.让我们一起擦玻璃吧! A.Let’s clean the window.

B. Let me clean the board.C.Let me clean the window.

()8.---______is the bee? ---It’s on the board. A.WhatB.WhereC.Who ()9.Look _____ the picture. A. at B.inC, on()10.---________is the English book? ----Red. A.WhereB.What time C.What colour

()11.Let’ s clean the room. ---____. A.SorryB.SureC.It’s near the door ()12---The wall _____white. A. am B.is C.are

()13.---What colour is your schoolbag? A. It’s niceB.GoodC.Blue ()14.I have a new book.._____ A.It’s red B.OKC.May I have a look? ()15.How many _____do you have?A.fan B.fansC.a fan ()16. .How many pencils do you have? A.YesB.OK C. 20()17.May I have a look? A.Good ideal B.Thank you

C.Sure

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:外研版2016-2017学年二年级英语上册期末检测
  • 下一篇:新人教四年级英语上册第一单元试卷