广东省江门市培英高级中学2017届高三英语12月份高考模拟试题及答

江门市培英高级中学2017届高三英语12月份高考模拟试题

I. Listening comprehension: (共10分)

Section A (共6分,每小题2分)

Directions: In Section A, you will hear one short passage, and you will be asked three questions on the passages. The passage will be read twice, but the questions will be spoken only once. When you hear a question, read the four possible answers on your paper and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard. Questions 1 through 3 are based on the following passage:

1. A. Watch TV in the evening. B. Use the toilet inside the house.

C. Cook food themselves.D. Wash their hair with shampoo.

2. A. She felt completely bad about it.B. She thought life in the house was easy.

C. She enjoyed everything there.D. She preferred to live a modern life.

3. A. An old house. B. A happy family.

C. A popular TV program.D. A modern lifestyle.

Section B: (共4分,每小题1分)

Directions: In Section B, you will hear one conversation. The conversation will be read twice. After you hear the conversation, you are required to fill in the numbered blanks with the information you have heard. Write your answers on your answer sheet.

Blanks 4 through 7 are based on the following conversation:

II. Grammar and Vocabulary: (共30分)

Section A: (共10分,每小题1分)

8. In her short story, Helen described not her own experience, but ______ writer’s.

A. the othersB. anotherC. other D. others

9. As an English learner, the larger vocabulary you have, _____ success you may achieve.

A. the most B. the moreC. more D. most

10. Since his arrival in England in 1979, he ______ himself as a mayor.

A. establishedB. had established C. has established D. was establishing

11. Some birds have highly developed senses that enable them _______ in the dark.

A. flyB. to be flyingC. to fly D. flying

12. You mustn’t smoke in here! You _____ start a fire.

A. could B. must C. should D. need

13. I could hardly imagine _________ in such a remote mountain village for months.

A. to live B. live C. living D. to have lived

14. That’s the man _______ photo is on the cover of the latest magazine.

A. thatB. who C. where D. whose

15. It is the Internet ______ keeps us in constant touch with our offices in Asia.

A. thatB. who C. where D. how

16. The newly retired engineer is starting his further education ______ my father did last year.

A. ifB. when C. once D. as

17. They have passed the law, but the question is _____ they’re going to make the law work.

A. whyB. how C. what D. that

Section B (共10分, 每小题1分)

Directions: Read the text below. Use the word in the brackets to form a word that fits in the space.

I use the Internet all the time, and I think it’s fantastic. But there is one thing I would be more ___18___ (care) about doing in future. That’s booking a vacation online.

I needed a vacation from work ____19___ (bad), so I decided to take a short break. I looked up some hotels on

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:北京市密云区2016-2017学年高一第一学期期末考试物理试卷
  • 下一篇:2018考研政治备考规划