2017年外研版高中英语必修一同步优选试题精练:Module2 My New T

Ⅰ.单句改错

1Our geography teacher explained us that the earth moves around the sun.

________________________________________________________________________ 2I can't avoid to meet her,because we are in the same office.

________________________________________________________________________ 3Tom dare not to talk with Mr Li,because he is very strict with us.

________________________________________________________________________ 4Unless you will listen to me,I won't tell you how to solve the problem.

________________________________________________________________________ 5If you study hard,you will succeed on time.

________________________________________________________________________ 6I greatly appreciated you for your help.

________________________________________________________________________ 7It is very late.We'd better find a room to live.

________________________________________________________________________ 8It is a fun to work with her.

________________________________________________________________________ 9He admitted to make a serious mistake.

________________________________________________________________________ 10He earned so many money that he bought a new car.

Ⅱ.用方框中单词的适当形式完成下列句子

1My brother ______ learning maths.

2Please __________ arguing about this problem.

3Have you __________ dressing yourself up? It's time to go.

4You need to __________ speaking English to make progress.

5Our English teacher tried to ______ making us feel stupid in her class.

6Have you ever ______ living on the moon?

7I __________going to see a film tonight.The film is very interesting.

8I ______ having made a mistake on this problem.

9I ______ wearing red clothes.

10______ working hard! Be strict with yourself.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2017年外研版高中英语必修一同步优选试题精练:Module2 My New T
  • 下一篇:2017年外研版高中英语必修一同步优选试题:Module1 My First Day