2017年高中英语必修一同步优选试题:Module4 A Social Survey—M

Ⅰ.选词完成句子

1In some countries in western Europe,____________(such as,for example)France,Spain and Britain,the countryside is changing.

2Life has become difficult______(to,for)many villages.There are______ (a number of,the number of)reasons for this.

3Young people from villages move to the cities to find work,as there are often very______(few,little)jobs in the countryside.

4Sometimes villages______(stay,remain)because people from the cities come and ______(stay,remain)at weekends.

5The price of homes______(brings up,goes up)and people______(from,of)the area cannot afford______(buying,to buy)a house there.

6Another problem is that it is becoming more and more difficult______(of,for)farmers to make money______(from,by)their farms.

7Many villages in western Europe are fighting______ (to survive,for survive).

8The countryside______ (will be,would be)a sadder and uglier place without villages. Ⅱ.句型转换

1As a result of his carelessness,the experiment failed.

______ ______his carelessness,the experiment failed.

2He is a boy of 5 years old after all.Don't quarrel with him.

He is a______boy after all.Don't quarrel with him.

3Mary and Zhang Hong haven't seen each other for six years.

4I remembered when I first went to my hometown.

5Although he is poor,he is honest.

______ ______ ______ ______,he is honest.

Ⅲ.单项填空 It ______ ______ six years ______ Mary and Zhang Hong last saw each other.I remembered______ ______ ______I first went to my hometown.

1She can't help______ the house because she's busy making a cake.

A.to clean B.cleaning

C.cleanedD.being cleaned

2The telephone______four times in the last hour,and each time it______for my roommate.

A.has rung;was B.has been ringing;is

C.had rung;was D.rang;has been

3The teacher said“______a great pity that some students don't realize the value of time.”

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2017年外研版高中英语必修一同步优选试题精练:Module5 A Lesson
  • 下一篇:2017年高中英语必修一同步优选试题:Module4 A Social Survey—M