中考英语满分作文必背句型

中考英语满分作文必背句型

1. 重点句型1). It’s adj for sb to do 做…对某人来说… 2). … so … that …如此…以至于…… too … to do 太…而不能… such … that …如此…以至于…3). not…until… 直到…才… 例: I didn’t go to bed until my mother came back.4).The reason why + 句子 is that + 句子 … 的原因是…5). That is why + 句子那是…的原因6). That is because + 句子 那是因为…7). It is said that + 句子据说…It is reported that + 句子据报道…8). There is no doubt that + 句子毫无疑问…9). It goes without saying that + 句子不言而喻,毫无疑问10). There is no need to do 没必要做…11). There is no point in doing做某事毫无意义

12.as is known to all, +句子 众所周知as we all know,+句子 据我们所知

it is generally/ publicly known / considered that…, 众所周知

2. 提建议

had better (not) do最好(不)做how about / what about doing…怎么样?

I think you should do 我认为你应该…I suggest / advice that you should do我建议你做…If I were you, I would do…我要是你的话,我会做… It’s best to do 最好做…Why not do / why don’t you do…?为什么不…

3. 表示喜欢和感兴趣

like / love doing enjoy doing be fond of doing 喜欢做…be keen on n/doing喜欢做…prefer to do A rather than do B宁愿做A也不愿做B

be interested in doing = show/ take great interest in n / doing

4. 努力做…

try to do努力做…strive to do 努力做…try one’s best to do= do one’s best to do竭尽全力做…make efforts to do = make every effort to do尽力做… do what sb can (do ) to do尽力做…

spare no effort to do 不遗余力的做…do what / everything sb. can to do 尽某人全力做…

5. 打算做… / 计划做…

intend / plan to do 打算做… be going to do 打算做…decide to do 决定做…determine to do决定做…be determined to do决定做…make up one’s mind to do下定决心做…

6. 表示想/希望

want to do= would like to do想做… hope to do 希望做…expect to do期待着做…

wish to do 希望做…consider doing考虑做…

7. 只加doing 作宾语的动词

finish 完成/ practice 练习 / suggest建议 / consider 考虑 / mind 介意 / enjoy 喜欢doing

look forward to doing 盼望做…keep on doing 坚持做…dream of doing 梦想做…

can’t help doing 情不自禁地做…keep / stop / prevent sb. from doing 阻止某人做…

be busy (in ) doing/ be busy with + 名词忙于做…

spend time / money (in )doingspend time / money on + 名词花费时间做…

have fun / have a good time / enjoy oneself doing 玩得开心

have trouble / have problem / have difficulty (in) doing 或 with + 名词 做…有困难

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:四川省盐边县第二学期期中监测七年级生物试卷
  • 下一篇:天津财经大学经济学类历年考研真题归类总结