大小作文万能模板

作文万能模板汇总

Dear XXX,

第一段:自我介绍+题干信息+写信目的

I am Li Ming, a senior of XXX University./ a regular/royal customer of your store. ? I am writing to?apply for the position. Provide some practical suggestions.Inquire into some information about? complain about the poor quality of?/ extend my heartfelt apology/ gratitude / congratulations.

第二段:扩展:申请—介绍自己

第三段:华丽

I really appreciate your taking time to read my letter. If you have any problem, don’t hesitate to contact me by liming @sina.com. Look forward to your reply. / Please allow me to express my sincere thanks / congratulations/ apology once more. I am eager to hear from you.省略:Good Luck./ Best wishes!

Yours,

Li Ming

图表:饼状、柱状图、曲线、表格

第一段:点明主题+描述图表+趋势

The pie graph/ bar graph/ line graph / table gives information about ?/ of the survey about 疑问词+陈述句语序whether the workers in a company are satisfied with their jobs. As we can clearly see from the graph, ?

饼状图:X took the lead by taking up ___ in the year of ___, followed by Y and Z which occupied ___and ___ respectively. On the contrary,

柱状图/曲线:X had a rapid increase from ___ in the year of ____ to ___ in the year of ____. However, Y experienced an opposite tendency / a different tendency. It went down sharply from ___ to ___.

It is of no difficulty to figure out an obvious tendency that ?

第二段:

What might contribute to the phenomenon? Reasons can be listed as follows. On the one hand,? On the other hand,?/ (经济、媒体、个人态度)

第三段:趋势

By observing the changes over the past several years, we may forecast that the tendency of? will continue to rise/ decline/ develop. Accordingly, we are supposed to keep a close watch on it and time tells.

图画作文模板

This is a funny but enlightening drawing: the man on the left expresses his idea, “....”; to our surprise, the man on the right answers, “......” Apparently, such a scene can be easily linked to 图片主题(Directions里有提示)

There is no doubt that in contemporary society, it has become a trend for a host of people to 不好的行为. Meanwhile, an increasing number of youngsters find it rather difficult to 好的行为. A case in point is 图片人物 in the picture. 扩充图片主题的1-2个好处. It is 图片主题 that helps students to build up/accumulate adequate cultural knowledge and writing skills, I

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2017浙教版科学中考专题训练及答案-功和功率
  • 下一篇:2016年第二十六届全国初中应用物理知识竞赛初赛试卷