黑龙江省双鸭山市第一中学2015届高三第四次模拟考试 英语试题

双鸭山市第一中学2015年高三第四次模拟考试

第一部分 听力试题

第一节(共5小题; 每小题1.5分, 满分7.5分)

请听下面5段对话, 选出最佳选项

1. What does Amy Smith most probably do?

A. A singerB. A model C A movie star

2. What are the two speakers mainly talking about?

A. Some amazing parades B. Preparations for a big meal

C.Activitites on New Year’s Day

3. Who probably dances the best?

A.AnnaB. AliceC. Susan

4. How old is the man?

A.About 14B. About 19 C. About 25

5. Where are the two speakers probably now?

A. In a planeB. On a bus C. In a train

第二节(共15小题, 每小题1.5分, 满分22.5)

请听下面5段对话或独白,选出最佳选项

请听第6段材料, 回答第6, 7 题

6. Which musical instrument does Bob play?

A. The guitarB. the violinC. The drums

7. What will the man probably do?

A. Join the woamn in the performance

B Give the woman Tom’s number

C.Invite Bob to the performance

请听第7段材料, 回答第8,9 题

8. What’s the probable relationship between the two speakers?

A. Classmates B. RelativesC. Colleagues.

9. What will the woamn do over the weekend?

A. Celebrate the birthdayB. Study at the library

C. Have a family get-together

请听第8段材料, 回答第10---12 题

10. What was the man doing just now?

A. Reading a novel B. Reading Golf Magazine

C. Reading a travel magazine

11. How often does Golf Magazine probably come out?

A. Twice a monthB. Once a monthC. Once every two months

12. What will the woman probably do next?

A. Subscribe to a magazineB. Send the man an address

C. borrow a magazine from the man

请听第9段材料, 回答13—16题

13. How many shirts did the man buy from the woman’s shop?

A. OneB. Five C. Six

14.What color are the shirts now?

A. Red B. YellowC. Pink

15. What does the woman offer to do for the man?

A. Return all of his money B. Give him five shirts for free

C. Replace his shirt with a more expensive one

16. What do we know about the man?

A. He lost the sales receipt B. He got a red shirt on sale

C. He didn’t read the washing instructions

请听第10 段材料, 回答17—20 题

17. What has the speaker been doing over the last 25 years?

A. A salesmanB. A bank clerk C. A high-tech worker

18. Why has the speaker never been paid for working overtime?

A. He didn’t work hard enough B. The companied were not very successful

C. His boss thought his work was not profitable

高考提分,学霸之路 www.99jianzhu.com

19. What is the longest the speaker has worked in a week?

A.50 hours B. 60 hours C. 70 hours

20.What suggestion does the speaker give to young workers in his field?

A. Considering overtime to be fun so as to feel better

B.Paying more attention to overtime compensation

C.Trying to avoid bad overtime situations

第二部分 阅读理解(共两节, 满分40)

第一节 选择题 (共15 小题 每小题 2分 共30分)

A

Apparently everyone knows that global warming only makes climate more extreme.A hot, dry summer has caused another flood of such claims.And one of the players that benefit the most from this story is the media: the idea of ―extreme‖ climate simply makes for more exciting news.

Consider Paul Krugman writing breathlessly in The New York Times about the ―rising incidence of extreme events.‖ He claims that global warming caused the current drought in America’s Midwest, and that supposedly record-high corn prices could cause a global food crisis(危机).

But the United Nations’s latest assessment tells us precisely the opposite—there has an overall slight tendency toward less dryness in North America.Moreover, there is no way that Krugman could have identified this drought as being caused by global warming without a time machine since climate models estimate that such detection will be possible by 2048, at the earliest.

And, fortunately, this year’s drought appears unlikely to cause a food crisis, as global rice and wheat supplies are plentiful.Moreover, Krugman overlooks inflation(通货膨胀):Prices have increased six-fold since 1969.So, the inflation-adjusted price of corn was higher throughout most of the 1970s.

Finally, Krugman forgets that concerns about global warming are the main reason that corn prices have skyrocketed since 2005.Nowadays 40 percent of corn grown in the United States is used to produce ethanol(乙醇),which raises the price of corn –at the expense of many of the world’s poorest people.

Bill Mickbben similarly worries in The Guardian About the Midwest drought and corn prices.He confidently tells us that fierce wildfires from New Mexico and Colorado to Siberia are ―exactly‖ what the early stages of global warming look like.

In fact, the latest study on global wildfire suggests that fire incidence has declined over the past 70 years and is now close to its preindustrial level.

When well—meaning campaigners want us to pay attention to global warming, they often end up making overstatements.And exaggerated(夸张的) claims merely fuel public distrust and unconcern.That is unfortunate, because global warming is a real problem, and we do need to address it.

21.In what way do the media benefit from extreme weather?

A.They can give voice to different views.

B.They can make themselves better known.

C.They can choose from a greater variety of topics.

D.They can attract people’s attention to their reports.

22.What is the author’s comment on Krugman’s claim about the current drought in America’s Midwest?

A.It will eventually get proof in 2048.

B.It is based on an erroneous climate model.

C.So far there is no way to prove its validity.

D.A time machine is needed to tell if it is true.

23.What is the chief reason for the rise in corn prices according to the author?

A.Inflation rates have been skyrocketing since the 1970s.

B.A considerable part of corn is used to produce green fuel.

C.Climate change has caused corn supply to drop markedly.

D.Demand for food has been rising in the developing countries.

24.What does the author think of the exaggerated claims in the media about global warming?

A.They lead to public distrust about science.

B.They create confusion about climate change,

C.They are strategies to raise public awareness.

D.They do a disservice to addressing the problem.

B

This might not sound so extraordinary, but I didn’t just read a book in print, on an e-reader or even on a mobile phone. Instead, I read a book on dozens of devices(设备). I was not trying to set a Guinness world record. I wanted to answer a question I often hear: which e-reader or tablet(平板) is the best for reading books? So I set out to try them all, reading a chapter on each: the Amazon Kindle, the first and second generation Apple iPads and mobile phones. To be fair, I also read a chapter in that old-fashioned form — an old print paperback.

The book I chose was The Alienist. For the first chapter, I turned to an Amazon Kindle. Shopping on Amazon for the Kindle is simple; you go to Amazon’s Web site and buy the book, which is then sent to any devices with Kindle software installed(安装). Reading on the Amazon Kindle is a joy in many aspects. The Kindle is light.Its six-inch screen is the perfect size for reading, and reading on its black and white E Ink display doesn’t harm your eyes. Battery life is outstanding; on average you charge the device only once a month. My only complaint with the Kindle design is the placement of the keyboard at the bottom of the device. Amazon’s CEO has noted during past product announcements that the keyboard is there to help people take notes or search. But to me,it seems like a waste of space.

Despite the small screen on a mobile phone, I find reading on one to be simple and satisfactory. All of the mobile phones on which I read chapters felt somewhat similar; although screen brightness and the size of the phone’s screen did vary.

If I had wanted to, I could have bought my book through dozens of e-book apps (应用程序) in the Apple App Store. Most are free and offer access to thousands of free e-books or paid versions. But the big downside for many is that you can read them only on Apple devices. Both iPads 1&2 offer an immersive(沉浸式) reading experience. I found myself jumping back and forth between my book and the Web, looking up old facts and pictures of New York City. I also found myself being sucked into the wormhole of the Internet and a few games of Angry Birds rather than reading my book. For the last chapters of the book, I read the paperback, which is still my favourite choice.

Since we are comparing devices so I guess I need to choose one. In the end it might come down to Kindle. But if money is tight, go for print. My used paperback cost only$4 from Amazon.

25.If the writer were short of money, he would prefer ______.

A. a print paperback B. an Apple iPad C. a mobile phone D. an Amazon Kindle

26.According to the passage, which of the following statements on the Amazon Kindle is NOT true?

A. Its battery can last for a long time.

B. Its keyboard is kept in the proper position.

C. It is easy to carry and the screen size is proper.

D. It is comfortable for eyes because of its E Ink display.

27.A possible customer would not buy iPads 1 & 2 for reading because ______.

A. most e-book apps must be downloaded first

B. only paid-version e-books can be read on it

C. much information is lost at times when reading

D. attention is easily taken away when reading on it

C

HOLIDAY FUN AT THE POWERHOUSE

500 HARRIS STREET

ULTIMO ·TELEPHONE (02)9270111

Join in the holiday fun at the powerhouse this month linked to our new exhibition, Evolution & Revolution: Chinese dress 1700s to now.DON’T FORGET our other special event, the Club Med Circus School which is part of the Circus(马戏团) !150 years of circus in Australia exhibition experience!

◆Chinese Folk Dancing: Colorful Chinese dance and musical performances by The Chinese Folk Dancing School of Sydney.Dances include: the Golden and the Chinese drum dance.A feature will be the Qin dynasty Emperor’s count dance.Also included is a show of face painting for Beijing opera performances.

Sunday June29 and Wednesday July2 in the Turbine Hall, at 11:30 a.m.& 1:30 p.m.

◆Australian Chinese Children’s Arts Theatre: Well-known children’s play experts from Shanghai lead this dynamic youth group.Performances include Chinese fairy tales and plays.

Thursday 3 to Sunday 6 July in the Turbine Hall, at 11:30 a.m.& 1:30 p.m.

◆Chinese Youth League: A traditional performing arts group featuring performance highlights such as Red scarf and Spring flower dances, and a musician playing Er Hu.

Sunday 6 to Tuesday 8 July in the Turbine Hall.11:30 a.m.to 1:30 p.m.

◆Kids Activity: Make a Paper Horse: Young children make a paper horse cut-out.(The horse is a frequent theme in Chinese painting, including a kind of advancement.) Suitable for ages 8-12 years.

Sunday 28 June to Tuesday 8 July in the Turbine Hall.12:00 p.m.to 1:00 p.m.

◆Club Med Circus School: Learn circus skills, including the trapeze, trampolining and magic.Note only for children over 5.There are 40 places available in each 1 hour session and these must be booked at the front desk, level 4, on the day.

Tuesday 1 to Saturday 5 July at 11:30 a.m.& 1:00 p.m.

Enjoy unlimited free visits and many other benefits by becoming a Family member of the Powerhouse.Our family memberships cover two adults and all children under the age of 16 years at the one address.

All this for as little as $50.00 a year! Call (02)92170600 for more details.

28.When can you watch the Chinese drum dance?

A.On July 2. B.On July 3. C.On July 6. D.On July 8.

29.To learn the magic tricks, you can go to ____________.

A.Kids Activity. B.Chinese Youth League.

C.Club Med Circus School. D.Children’s Arts Theatre.

30.What is required if you want to enjoy free visits to the Museum?

A.Calling (02)92170600. B.Gaining family membership.

C.Coming for the holiday fun. D.Paying Powerline $50.00 a year.

31.What is the main purpose of the text?

A.To attract visitors. B.To present schedules.

C.To report the performances. D.To teach kids Chinese arts.

D

In modern society there is a great deal of argument about competition.Some value it highly, believing that it is responsible for social-progress and prosperity.Others say that competition is bad; that it sets one person against another; that it leads to unfriendly relationship between people.

I have taught many children who held the belief that their self-worth relied on how well they performed at tennis and other skills.For them, playing well and winning are often life-and-death affairs.In their single-minded pursuit of success, the development of many other human qualities is sadly forgotten.

However, while some seem to be lost in the desire to succeed, others take an opposite attitude.In a culture which values only the winner and pays no attention to the ordinary players, they strongly blame parents or society.Teaching these young people, I often observe in them a desire to fail.They seem to seek failure by not trying to win or achieve success.By not trying, they always have an excuse:"I may have lost, but it doesn't matter because I really didn't try." What is not usually admitted by themselves is the belief that if they had really tried and lost, that would mean a lot Such a loss would be a measure of their worth.Clearly, this belief is the same as that of the true competitors who try to prove themselves.Both are based on the mistake belief that-one's self-respect relies on how well one performs in comparison with others.Both are afraid of not being valued.Only as this basic and often troublesome fear begins to dissolve (缓解) can we discover a new meaning in competition.

32.What does this text mainly talk about?

A.Competition helps to set up self-respect.

B.People hold different opinions about competition.

C.Competition is harmful to personal quality development.

D.Failures are necessary experience in competition.

33.Some people favor competition because they think it __.

A.pushes society forwardB.builds up a sense of pride

C.improves social abilities D.develops people's relationship

34.The underlined phrase "the most vocal‖in Paragraph 3 refers to those who

A.try their best to win B.highly value competition

C.are strongly against competition D.mostly rely on others for success

35.Which viewpoint does the author agree to?

A.Self-worth relys on winning.

B.Competition leads to unfriendly relationship.

C.Winning should be a life-and-death matter.

D.Fear of failure should be removed in competition.

第二节 (共5小题 每小题2 分 共10分)

七选五

Reforestation

Around the world there is an increase in the demand for reforestation.This is because the consumption of the forests has affected not only the animals living in the area but also the people.And reforestation is about the rebuilding of the forests that have been severely destroyed.It can offer a lot of benefits when the recreation is successful.

This includes collecting seedlings(幼苗) that are native in the area to make sure that there is a natural reconstruction of the area.Some additional trees which are not native in the area also need to be 高考提分,学霸之路 www.99jianzhu.com

The importance of having multiple species of trees is considered to make sure that the needs of other species that will live and grow in the area are met.

Destroying a forest is easy but rebuilding it is really hard. The plan must include accurate spacing on plants and trees.This is to ensure that they won’t cover each other while they grow.

The forest greatly helps in the reduction of the air pollution.Trees are responsible for the production of oxygen and absorption of carbon dioxide. It is there for a reason just like everyone else on this planet. There cannot be a better way to restore the balance of nature than to increase the forest area.We must remember that the forest is a natural habitat of wide variety of animals and plants.In this manner, there is no substitute for reforestation.

A.And global warming will speed up the destruction of forests.

B.Keep in mind that you can’t just plant the seedlings anywhere.

C.Recreations won’t work until all these details have been considered.

D.So a good plan is needed to make the reforestation a successful one.

E.The forest also protects us from typhoons and other natural disasters.

F.There are many things to be done when it comes to this type of effort.

G.It is important to make sure that they are suited to the climate and the type of soil.

第三部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45 分)

第一节 完形填空 (共20 小题 每题1.5分 满分30分)

My husband and I insisted that our children were old enough to clean their rooms and make their beds. But they thought ears. Very often a whole hour’s scolding would end with their into tears, I felt very frustrated. I realized I needed to my method of ―mothering‖.

One day when they were at school, I spent some time their rooms. On their desks, in plain left the cards: ―Dear Bill (the other card was to Sarah), your room was messy this morning and I’m sure you like it clean. Love, the Room Fairy.‖ arriving back, the children were to receive the little note from the Room Fairy. The next day, their rooms were fairly tidy. Sure enough, there was another for them, thanking them for their nice ―gift‖ of a clean room and them to play a certain violin . Each day, thank--you notes would be written differently to keep the ideas Sometimes the Room Fairy would propose a little ―If you can finish your homework and your lessons before dinner, I’ d like to watch a particular television program with you tonight.‖ Sometimes some colored markers or other little items would be left in of well done jobs the day

I can’t remember how long ―the Room Fairy‖ continued leaving her love notes. When they were age appropriate, we used various versions of Post-Its(贴条). The bathroom mirror became the home. Appointments, notices about visiting relatives, lesson schedules, and changes in plans could be posted. We all benefited from and the idea of sharing reminders and daily details of life through notes. I believe the true advantage of the Room Fairy notes survives in our frequent and enjoyable communication.

41.A. indifferently B. gratefully C. doubtfully D. otherwise

42.A. side B. deaf C. neither D. either

43.A. crying B. breaking C. bursting D. bumping

44.A. adjust B. adopt C. access D. addict

45.A. clearing B. tidyingC. emptying D. searching

46.A. distance B. words C. speech D. sight

47.A. sent B. read C. delivered D. addressed

48.A. AsB. At C. In D. Upon

49.A. more thanB. rather than C. no more than D. other than

50.A. asking B. waitingC. praying D. expecting

51.A. politely B. happilyC. gently D. toughly

52.A. music B. song C. piece D. tone

53.A. respectable B. uninteresting C. incredible D. fresh

54.A. challengeB. question C. suggestion D. advice

55.A. go with B. look up C. go over D. look into

56.A. response B. answerC. praise D. honour

57.A. ahead B. beforeC. over D. ago

58A. Actually B. Even so C. Even if D. Though

59.A. life B. main C. memory D. reminder

60.A. learned B. appreciated C. shared D. thanked

第二节 语法填空 (共10 小题 每小题1.5分, 满分15分)

Everyone has his own attitude getting old.The night before her eighth birthday, I found my daughter Lizzy sat on her bed (weep).―I love being seven,‖she cried.―I don’t want to be eight!‖I told her how much I loved her and (eventual) she was comforted.It’s always strange totold that you are a year older, even when you aren’t very old.Now I’m in my early 60s, and I don’t always recognize the face in the mirror, something has changed the way that I think.The process of aging increasingly interests and amazes me, annoys and irritates me, and sometimes still makes me too, but much, much less than it used to.There is ongoing sadness at the absence of the friends and family members have died before me.

第四部分:写作 (共两节,满分35分)

短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分, 满分10分)

假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。

修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。

注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;

2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。

Mary is a high school student, who devoted herself to her lessons every day.Last Saturday,as usual, she went to several class.In the evening, she continued to study until deeply into night.She was too sleepy and tired that she couldn’t work effectively.On the Sunday morning, she wasabout to do her lessons while her 高考提分,学霸之路 www.99jianzhu.com

father came up and advised her to take a break.Soon they came up a good idea.We decided to go cycling in the countryside.Mary enjoyed herself, competing and chatting with her father, and felt relaxing in the open air.On Monday, Mary was energetic but active in class.

第二节: 书面表达(满分25分)

最近,你校的校园网将开辟一个英语学习交流博客(blog) 。请你根据下面的内容提示,为校园广播站写一篇广播稿,介绍这个博客,并欢迎同学们积极参与。

1.时间:2015年6月1日开通;

2.目的:促进交流,提高英语水平;

3.内容:交流经验,提出问题,参与每周讨论等;

注意:1.词数100左右;

2.请勿提及学校真实名称;

3.可适当加入细节,以使内容充实、行文连贯;

3.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。

Dear fellow students,

Good news for you! ________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________

That’s all.Thank you.

四模英语答案 听力答案1-5 ACABC 6-10 CBACA 11-15 BCACB 16-20 BCBCA 阅读理解 A 【文章大意】本文主要驳斥Krugman关于全球变暖引起美国中西部干旱,玉米涨价以及全球食品危机的的夸张言论,但同时提出虽然其言论夸张但全球变暖已经成为了一个我们需要引起极大注意的问题。 21.D 细节理解题。根据第一段最后一句―benefit the most from this story is the media: the idea of ―extreme‖ climate simply makes for more exciting news.‖可知,仅是为了更令人兴奋的新闻的媒体从中获利,可知这些媒体就是靠吸引人们的注意而获利,故选D。 22.C 细节理解题。根据第三段最后一句―Moreover, there is no way that Krugman could have identified…..Krugman‖可知作者认为Krugman的论断无法证明其真实性,故选C 23.B 细节理解题。根据第五段最后一句―Nowadays 40 percent of corn grown in the United States is used to produce ethanol(乙醇),which raises the price of corn(美国40%的玉米被用来生产乙醇,这提高了玉米的价格) ‖可知一部分玉米被用来生产绿色燃料是导致其价格上涨的主因,故选B。 24.D 细节理解题。根据最后一句―And exaggerated(夸张的) claims merely fuel public distrust and unconcern.That is unfortunate, because global warming is a real problem, and we do need to address it.‖可知,这种言论虽然夸大但全球变暖确实需要我们引起注意,故选D。 B【解析】 【文章大意】文章介绍了作者本人的阅读体验以及自己做出的选择。作者为了体验不同设备带来的不同的阅读体验,分别在采用设备The Kindle、a mobile phone、iPads 1&2以及简装书阅读同一本书,最终给出了自己心仪的阅读方式。 25.A 细节理解题。根据最后一段的―But if money is tight, go for print. My used paperback cost only$4 from Amazon.‖可知,在钱紧张的情况下,作者会选择简装书,也就是选项A。 26.B 细节理解题。根据第二段的―Battery life is outstanding; on average you charge the device only once a month.‖可知选项A是正确的描述;根据―Its six-inch screen is the perfect size for reading, and reading on its black and white E Ink display doesn’t harm your eyes.‖可知选项C、D是正确的描述。而通过―My only complaint with the Kindle design is the placement of the keyboard at the bottom of the device.‖可知选项B是错误的描述,本题就是选择错误的描述,故选择B。 27.D 推理判断题。根据―I also found myself being sucked into the wormhole of the Internet and a few games of Angry Birds rather than reading my book.‖可知,作者经常被网站上的虫洞以及一些游戏所吸引。故选择D,意为注意力很容易被转移。 C【解析】本文是一篇广告,简要介绍了能量屋的几个游览项目以及时间,目的在于吸引游客前来游玩。 28.A细节理解题。根据第一个标题中华民族舞的最后时间点―Sunday June29 and Wednesday July2 in the Turbine Hall, at 11:30 a.m.& 1:30 p.m.‖可知选A。 29.C细节理解题。根据最后一个标题上的―蒙德马戏团校园俱乐部‖后的文字―Learn circus skills, including the trapeze, trampolining and magic.‖可知,学习马戏技能,包括高空秋千、蹦床运动和魔术,故选C。 30.B 推理判断题。根据最后一段第一句―Enjoy unlimited free visits and many other benefits by becoming a Family member of the Powerhouse.‖可知,成为能量屋的家庭会员可享受无止境的免费游览和其他优惠。故选B 。 31.A 推理判断题。根据全文来看,这是一篇吸引游人的广告,介绍了能量屋的好几个剧场以及活动的时间表。故选A。 D【文章大意】本文主要讲述了人们对于竞争的不同的意见。 32.B主旨大意题。由第一段第一句话―In modern society there is a great deal of argument about competition.‖可知,在现代社会,对于竞争这里有很多不同的意见。而后文章提出人们对于竞争的积极和消极的态度。有人认为竞争促进社会进步,也有人认为竞争导致人们之间的对抗和不友好。故选B。 33.A细节理解题。由第一段第二句话―Some value it highly, believing that it is responsible for social-progress and prosperity.‖可知,一些人高度评价竞争,认为竞争对于社会进步和繁荣有责任。可知一些人支持竞争是因为他们认为竞争可以推动社会进步。故选A。 34.C推理判断题。由第三段―Among the most vocal are youngsters who have suffered under competitive pressures from their parents or society.‖可知:最反对竞争的是年轻人,他们在父母和社会里承担着竞争压力。可知the most vocal是那些最反对竞争的人。故选C。 35.D细节理解题。由最后一段最后一句话―Both are afraid of not being valued.Only as this basic and often troublesome fear begins to dissolve (缓解) can we discover a new meaning in competition.‖可知,两者都害怕不被评价。仅仅只有这种基本的和经常惹人烦恼的害怕开始缓解,我们才能发现在竞争中发现意义。作者同意的做法是在竞争中把害怕失败的恐惧去掉。故选D。 七选五【文章大意】本文围绕重新造林来提醒我们要保护好森林,森林带给我们人类很多益处。 36.F 文章第一段提出重新造林这一概念,再结合include一词可推断出要做许多事情。故选F。 37.G 根据上文―Some additional trees which are not native in the area also need to be planted.(一些额外的树,而不是土生土长的在该地区也还需要种植。)‖,再根据下文―The importance of having multiple species of trees is considered to make sure that the needs of other species that will live and grow in the area are met.(拥有多个种类的树木的重要性被认为是确保满足的将生活和成长在该地区的其他物种的需要。)‖这些都反应出其他树在该地区的成长很重要,故选G。 38.D the plan是承接之前提出的,对此做以解释,故可知上文提到plan,故选D。

们长大时,他们不会相互遮掩住。‖这句话是对之前的计划目的的说明,故可推知接下来,作者再次强调注意间距问题,故选B。 40.E 结合上文―The forest greatly helps in the reduction of the air pollution.Trees are responsible for the production of oxygen and absorption of carbon dioxide.‖可知,森林大大有助于减少空气污染,树木是负责氧气的生产和二氧化碳的吸收。由此可知这是指森林的好处之一,故选E。 完形填空【解析】 【文章大意】本文讲述了聪明的妈妈换了一种与孩子的交流方法,取得了意想不到的效果。作者通过the Room Fairy 的便条教育孩子要保持房间整洁和努力学习,并一直保持这种习惯,作者和孩子都从中受益了。 41.D indifferently漠不关心地;gratefully感激地;doubtfully怀疑地;otherwise另外地,不同地。根据上下文的意思可知,孩子的想法和我们的不一样。故选D。 42.B side边;deaf聋;neither也不;either也。landing on deaf ears不予理睬。根据句意可知孩子们对我的抱怨根本不理睬,充耳不闻。 故选B。 43.C cry哭;break打破;burst爆发;bump撞。句意:经常是一个小时的责备让孩子们泪流满面。burst into tears是固定结构,意为―突然大哭起来‖。故选C。 44.A adjust调整;adopt收养;access接近;addict有瘾。前面的这些失败让―我‖很沮丧,于是想到了要调整―我‖的方法。故选A。 45.B clear清理;tidy整理;empty倒空;search搜寻。句意:我花了一些时间整理他们的房间。故选B。 46.B distance距离;word话语;speech演讲;sight视野。结合句意可知―我‖在卡片上留下了话。故选B。 47.D send送;read读;deliver发表;address给…….写(信)。文中指我另外一张卡片是写给Sarah的。be addressed to sb.写给某人。故选D。 48.D as做为;at在…地方;in 在…里面;upon一…就,一回来。句意:孩子们一回家就非常兴奋。故选D。 49.A more than不仅仅,非常;rather than而不是;no more than仅仅;other than除了,more than+形容词,意为"非常‖。句意:孩子们一回家就非常兴奋。故选A。 50.B ask问;wait等;pray祈祷;expect盼望。句意:还有一张the Room Fairy的便条在等着他们。故选B。 51. C politely礼貌;happily高兴;gently温柔地;toughly困难地。便条上感谢他们把房间整理的干净,并温柔的请他们演奏一首小提琴。故选C。 52.C music音乐;song 歌曲;piece片;tone语调。music不能和a连用,这不是小提琴歌曲,而是一首曲子,这里的piece指(艺术)作品;曲,篇。故选C。 53.D respectable值得尊敬的;uninteresting无趣的;incredible难以想象的;fresh新鲜的。句意:每天这个便条写得都不一样,这样可以保持这种想法新鲜感。故选D。 54.A challenge挑战;question问题;suggestion建议;advice建议。句意:有时the Room Fairy的想法有挑战性。故选A。 55.C go with匹配;look up查询;go over复习;look into调查。go over the lesson复习功课。故选C。 56.C response回复;answer回答;praise表扬;honour荣幸。句意:有时候会有一些彩色的记号或者是其他一些小东西给他们,为了表扬他们前一天做得很好的工作,in praise of表扬。故选C。 57.B ahead前面;before之前;over越过;ago之前。the day before指前面一天,这里指前面一天孩子完成的工作。故选B。 58.A actually实际上;even so甚至这样;even if 即使;though虽然。 实际上,我不记得the Room Fairy继续给他们写了多久的便条。故选A。 59.D life生活;main主要;memory记忆;reminder提示。句意:浴室的镜子成为我们家的提示中心。故选D。 60.B learn学习;appreciate欣赏;shared分享;thank感谢。句意:我们都很欣赏这种分享提示的方法。appreciate欣赏,后面接sth;thank后面接sb。故选B。 语法填空 【解析】【文章大意】本文讲述了对于变老的态度。 61.towards/to 考查固定短语。have an antitude towards/to…对……有态度。根据句意是每个人都对变老有自己的态度,故填towards/to。 62.weeping 考查固定短语。find sb.doing sth.发现某人正在干某事。根据句意是我发现女儿坐在床上正在哭,故填weeping。 63.it 考查形式主语。句子―...was going to be even better to be eight than being seven.‖后半部分的to be eight than being seven.应是真正的主语,因此用it作形式主语,故填 it。 64.what 考查感叹句。―What+an/a+adj.+n.‖意为―多么……‖。该句意为―她将会拥有多么美妙的生日‖,故填what。 65.Eventually 考查词语变形。此处是评注性状语修饰整个句子,故要将eventual 变为副词形式,故填Eventually。 66.be 考查语态。根据句意应是被告知长大了一岁,另it is…to do…是固定句型,故将to do变为to be done表示被动,故填be。 67.but 考查连词运用。根据句子―something has changed the way that I think(一些事改变了我的想法) ‖可知前文与后文应是转折关系,应用转折连词,故填but。 68.frightened 考查词语变形。此处应用形容词作宾补,故将动词frighten变为形容词frightened。 69.an 用在ongoing前面修饰sadness,应用an。

故填who。 短文改错【答案】e Sunday morning, she was about ∧ a withactive in class. 书面表达 The blog serves as an open platform where we can do a lot of things.First of all, we can share efficient learning experience here to promote our English study.Secondly, if you have any questions or problems, you are welcome to post it here.And possibly, you will find proper solutions to them with the help of enthusiastic schoolmates.In addition, attracted by interesting topics, we are free to take part in the weekly discussion.I am sure the blog will be of great benefit to our English study.And every one of us is encouraged to visit it.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:湖北省龙泉中学、襄阳五中、宜昌一中2016届高三9月联考 英语试
  • 下一篇:黑龙江省哈尔滨市第三中学2016届高三下学期二模考试英语试题(wor