2012年赤峰市初中毕业升学英语试卷全解析

2012赤峰中考经典句子:

remember that no matter what has happened to you, you will never lose your value(价值). You are always valuable to those people who love you. Your value doesn’t come from what you do or whom you know, but who you are.

记住不论在你身上发生什么事,你将永远不会失去你的价值。对于爱你的人来说你总是有价值的。你的价值不在于你做了什么,或者你认识谁,而是在于你是谁。

2012年赤峰市初中毕业、升学统一考试解析卷

英语

一、听力测试(略)

二、选择填空(共两部分,25个小题,每小题1分,满分25分)

A)单项选择。从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项

( B)31.When I got home yesterday, my son was watching ______TV while my daughter was playing _______piano.

A.a, the B.不填,the C.the, a D.the, the

解析:watch TV 为固定词组,弹某种乐器应该在乐器前加the

( A ) 32.My new car looks the same as _______, but different from _______.

A. yours, Tom’s B.Tom, yours C.Tom’s, your D.you, Tom

解析:第一个空:我的新车看起来和你的(车)一样,这里为了避免重复,将后面的名词“车”省略,当省略名词后,就应该用名词性物主代词,yours,第二个空:但是和Tom 的不同,Tom的应表述为名词所有格形式“Tom’s”,因为前面已经提到车了,这里将car省略,直接填 Tom’s.

( C )33.He is an excellent doctor and he has saved many people’s lives. The word “lives” in this sentence is pronounced as _______.

A./livz/B./livs/ C./laivz/ D./laivs/

解析:本题翻译为:他是一个杰出的医生和他挽救了许多人的生命。这里lives 是名词life/laif/的复数形式,因此音标应为/laivz/.

( B )34.----What about going to the Great Wall this summer holiday?

----I don’t think it is a good ______. I have been there twice.

A.holiday(度假)B.idea(主意)C.place(地方) D.decision(决定)

解析:本题翻译为:-----今年暑假去长城怎么样?

-----我认为它(代指去长城那件事)不是一个好主意. 我曾去过那两次了。答案为idea

(D)35.---Will you please tell your father to call me tomorrow?

-----Sure. I’ll tell him ______ he comes back.

A.until(直到) B.since(自从。。。到现在)C.because(因为) D.as soon as(一。。。就) 解析:本题的考查点为时间状语从句,本题翻译为:---请你告诉你的爸爸明天给我打一个电话,好吗?

------当然了,当他一回来我就将告诉他。因此答案为:as soon as

( B )36.-----How soon will he finish the drawing?

-----_________.

ABefore two hours B.In two hours C.After two hours D. In the past two hours

解析:本题的考查点为特殊疑问词“How soon 的意义”和“在将来时态中表达。。。以后”的用法;“How soon”翻译为多久以后,用于将来时态,在将来时态中表“在。。。以后”应

用“in +时间段”,答案为:In two hours.

( C )37.----I think science is _______ maths. And I always fail in the exams.

-----Don’t give up. I’ll help you with them. You will be successful.

A. as exciting as B.more interesting than C.as difficult as D.easier than

解析:本题翻译为“-----我认为自然科学是________ 的与数学相比。和我总是在考试中不及格。 -----不到放弃。我将会帮你学它们。你将会成功的。”根据回答,我将会帮助你学它们中的“它们”,可见上文所要表达的意思是“我两科都不及格,也就是感觉两科同样难”,答案选:as difficult as(?和。。。一样难)

( D )38.----Where is Mr. Green? I can’t find him?

-----Oh, he _______ to work

A. was leaving B.went C.has been D. has gone

解析:强调某人不在说话地点应用句型“主语 have/has gone ”, 答案为 has gone

( B )39.Your father worked the whole night. He is sleeping in the bedroom. Would you mind ______ the TV a little?

A.turning up(调高) B.turning down(调低) C.turning to(翻到,转向) D.turning off(关闭)

解析:本题翻译为:你的爸爸工作了一整夜了,他正在卧室睡觉,你介意_____电视一点吗? 根据翻译 turning up 与 turning to不合题意,因为本句最后有“a little”不可选“turning off”答案为:turning down

( A )40.----A tall building _________ in Songshan Square next year

------Yeah, about thirty –three floors.

A.will be built B.is building C.was built D.is built

解析:本题考查点为被动语态,主语“A tall building”与谓语动词“build”是被动关系,本题应该用被动语态,再根据时间“next year”,本题应为一般将来时,答案为:will be built.

(D )41.----Must I help you do the cooking , mum?

----Err… I can do it myself. You _______help me.

A.can’t(不能) B.mustn’t(禁止) C.shouldn’t(不应该) D.needn’t(不必,不需要)

解析:本题考查点为:情态动词的用法。本题翻译为:“-----我必须帮你做饭吗,妈妈? ------呃。。。,我能自己做。你不必帮助我。”答案为:needn’t

( C )42.They told us to use Internet to send e-mails to them, but none of us know ______ it

A.what to use(用什么) B.how can we use(我们怎样用) C. how to use(怎样用) D. what we can use(我们能用什么)

解析:本题翻译为:他们告诉我们用互联网发电子邮件给他们,但是我们中没人知道_____ 它(代指互联网)。本句后面已经提到了it,所以A和D翻译不通,可以排除。B答案错在宾语从句应该用陈述语序,B的正确语序应为:how we can use. 答案为 how to use

(D )43.---________ has your brother been in England?

----Since the year 2010

A.When(什么时候) B.Why(为什么) C.How soon(多长时间以后,常用于将来时) D.How long(多长时间)

解析:本题考查点为特殊疑问词辨析。根据回答:“自从2010年到现在”表示一个时间段,答案为:How long.

( A )44.---It will be awful to go to such a cold place. I can ______ skate ______ski

---It doesn’t matter. I can teach you

A. neither, nor(既不。。。也不。。。) B.either, or(或者。。。或者。。。) C.both, and(。。。和。。。都) D.not only, but also(不仅。。。而且。。。)

解析:这里句首的it 为形式主语,根据“It will be awful to go to such a cold place.去那么冷的一个地方是糟糕的”可知下文要表达的意思是“我既不会滑冰又不会滑雪。”答案为:neither, nor.

(B )45.---Will you be able to go downstairs and buy some salt for me?

----________. I’m doing my homework.

A. I hope so 希望如此 B. I’m afraid not 我恐怕不能 C. I’d love to 我愿意 D. I think so 我也这么认为。

解析:本题问句翻译为:你能下楼为我买一些盐吗?根据“I’m doing my homework.我正在做我的家庭作业”答案应为 I’m afraid not.

B)完形填空。从短文后各小题给出的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。

After a quick breakfast, I went into a lecture hall of our university in a hurry with my classmates. A famous teacher was ___46____ to the students in the hall. He was holding up a $100 bill. Then he said to ____47___ students, “Who would you like this $100 bill?” The students put up their hands ___48____. Then he said, “I am going to give this $100 bill to one of you, but first, let me __49___this. ” He made the bill into a ball. Then he said, “Who wants it now?” All the three ____50___ students’ hands went back into the air. “well,” he said, “What if I do this ?” And he ___51____ it on the floor and stepped on it. He picked up the ___52___ bill and said, “Who still wants it?” Hands went back again into the air.

“My friends,” he said, “you __53___ a valuable(有价值的) lesson today. Many times in our life, we are dropped and stepped on. We think we are worth nothing. But remember that no matter what has happened to you, you will never __54___ your value(价值). You are always valuable to those people ____55___ love you. Your value doesn’t come from what you do or whom you know, but who you are.”

文章翻译:匆匆忙忙吃完早餐后,我急急忙忙和我的同班同学去了一个我们大学的演讲厅。一个著名的老师在大厅里____46____给学生。他正拿着一张100美元的钞票。然后他对___47___学生说,“谁愿意要这100美元?”学生们举起他们的手____48____. 然后他说,“我将把这100美元的钞票给你们其中的一个人,但首先,让我___49____这个。”他把这张美元攥成了一个球。然后他说,“现在谁想要它?”所有三____50___ 学生的手回到了空中。“好,”他说,“如果我这么做呢?”和他把它(代指那张钞票)___51___在地上和踩在它上面。他捡起___52___钞票和说,“谁仍然想要它?”学生们的手再次回到了空中。

“我亲爱的朋友,”他说,“你们今天___53___一个有兼职的课程。在我们的生活中许多时候,我们被抛弃和被践踏。我们认为我们是没价值的。但是记住不论在你身上发生什么,你将永远不会____54___你的价值。对于那些____55___爱你的人。你的价值并不是来自于你做了什么或者你认识谁,而是你是谁。”

( D)46.A.told(告诉) B.saying(说) C.spoken(被讲) D.speaking(讲话,说) ( A)47.A.all the(所有) B.some(一些) C.my(我的) D.middle school(中学)

( C)48.A.in detail(详细地) B.once more(再一次) C.at once(立刻,马上) D.just now(刚才,刚刚)

( A)49.A.do(做) B.to do(做) C.doing(做) D.done(被做)

( B)50.A.hundreds B.hundred C.hundreds of D.hundredth

(B )51.A.broke (打碎) B.dropped (扔,抛弃) C.gave(给) D.took(带走,拿走,花

费)

(A )52.A. dirty(脏的) B.heavy(重的) C.clean(干净的) D.wide(宽阔的)

(C )53.A.will learn(讲学习) B.have given(已经给) C.have learned(已经学到了) D.will give(将要给)

( A)54.A.lose(失去) B.get(得到) C.have(拥有) D.remember(记住)

(D )55.A.which B.whom C.whose D.who

逐题解析:

46.解析:本题英翻译为“一个著名的老师正在给学生们做演讲”四个答案中只有speaking可以表示演讲之意。

47.解析:演讲应该是面向所有学生的,答案为all the

48.解析:本句要表达的意思是“老师说完谁想要那张钱,学生们就立刻举起了手”答案为at once.

49.解析:let 在主动语态中后面要加省to 的动词不定式,答案为do

50.解析:具体的“几百,几千,几百万,几十亿,单位词后面不加s,不加of;不具体的加s,加of”,本题表达的意思是“三百”属具体,答案为hundred.

51.解析:根据下文“Many times in our life, we are dropped and stepped on.”本题应选dropped

52.解析:根据上文“老师把那张钞票扔在了地上并且踩了它”可知钞票脏了,本题应为“他捡起了那张脏的钞票。”答案为dirty

53.解析:本段为那个著名老师讲完课后的总结,因此通过互动学生们应该是已经学到了一个有价值的课程。答案为 have learned

54.解析:根据上下文,可知本题要表达的意思应该是“你永远不会失去你的价值”,答案为lose.

55.解析:本题考查点为定语从句引导词的确定,要确定定语从句的引导词首先应该找出其先行词,本句先行词为“people”,另外,本句的引导词为定语从句作主语,答案为who。

三、阅读理解(共三篇短文,15个小题,每小题2分,满分30分)

A

阅读短文,对短文后的各题判断正误,正确的写T,错误的写F

Macao is only forty miles from Hong Kong and it is easy to reach. You can get there by sea. It is an interesting place and it has a long history. Macao is part of China and most people living there are Chinese.

The first European to go to Macao came from Portugal(葡萄牙). More than four hundred years ago the Portuguese(葡萄牙人) went there to trade(做生意) with China. Some made homes there. They built strong forts(城堡)to guard the city and harbor(港口).They also built churches, schools, hospitals and other places. Slowly the city grew. People from many countries came to live and work in Macao.

Today many people visit Macao. Some only go there to watch dancing or motor-racing or gamble(赌博) with their money. Macao is a quiet and peaceful place. It is a pleasant just to walk around and look at the old buildings and forts. You feel you are back in the old days. Of course, some of the buildings are now in ruins(毁坏). The church of St.Paul has only the front wall with many steps leading up to it . But it is still interesting to see.

When you are hot and tired, there are small gardens to rest in. When you are hungry, there are good restaurants with many kinds of food. Nearby are some islands, which are also nice to visit and are easy to get to. There is certainly a lot to see and to do in Macao.

(T )56.Some Portuguese made homes in Macao long ago

( F )57.About four hundred years ago, Chinese went to Macao to trade with Portuguese. ( F )58.Some visitors go there in order to watch dog-racing and horse-racing.

( F )59.Portuguese broke down some forts and hospitals

( T )60.Macao is a quiet and peaceful place with a lot to see and to do.

答案解析:

56.解析:根据“More than four hundred years ago the Portuguese(葡萄牙人) went there to trade(做生意) with China. Some made homes there.”答案为T

57.解析:根据“More than four hundred years ago the Portuguese(葡萄牙人) went there to trade(做生意) with China.”答案为F

58.解析:根据“Today many people visit Macao. Some only go there to watch dancing or motor-racing or gamble(赌博) with their money.”答案为F

59.解析:文章中只说了葡萄牙人建造了城堡并没有说毁掉了城堡,答案为F

60.解析:根据“Macao is a quiet and peaceful place. It is a pleasant just to walk around and look at the old buildings and forts. You feel you are back in the old days. Of course, some of the buildings are now in ruins(毁坏). The church of St.Paul has only the front wall with many steps leading up to it . But it is still interesting to see.”答案为T

B

阅读短文,从短文后各小题给出的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项。

Where did you go yesterday? Did you hear music at any of those places? Today most stores and restaurants play music. You might even hear the music in an office or on a farm.

Scientists believe that music changes the way people behave(举止). According to some scientists, the sound of western classical music makes people feel richer. When a restaurant plays modern music, people spend less money. With no music, people spend even less.

Scientists also believe that loud, fast music makes people eat faster. In fact, people eat their food faster when the music gets faster. Some restaurants play fast music during their busy hours. This gets people to eat faster and leave quickly.

Some scientists think that music makes you think and learn better. They say that music helps students to be more active. It is true that people learn better when they are relaxed. And listening to music can help you relax.

The next time you hear music somewhere, be careful. It might change the way you do things.

(B )61.When a restaurant plays western classical music, people spend_________.

A.less money on food and drink B.more money on food and drink C.more time eating

D.more time listening to the music

( B )62.From this passage we know that ________ makes people eat faster.

A.classical music B.loud, fast music C.modern music D.slow, soft music

(C )63.Sometimes teachers play music in their classes because_________.

A.it makes students busy B.it makes students feel richer C.it can help students relax

D.it can make students nevous

(A )64.The underlined part “be careful ” means ______ in Chinese in the passage.

A.当心 B.仔细 C.认真 D.虚心

(A )65.The best title for this passage is _______

A.Music and Behavior(音乐和行为) B.Music and Restaurant(音乐和饭店) C.Music and Money(音乐和钱) D.Music and Students.(音乐和学生)

答案解析:

61.解析:根据“the sound of western classical music makes people feel richer.”答案为B

62.解析:根据“Scientists also believe that loud, fast music makes people eat faster.”答案为B

63.解析:根据“that music helps students to be more active.”答案为C

64.解析:将四个答案分别带入原句翻译只有A最符合题意。

65.解析:通读全文,不难看出文章主要在谈论音乐和人行为之间的关系,答案为A C

根据短文内容,从方框中选出适当的句子补全短文。

Once upon a time, some children were playing at seaside when they found a turtle(海龟). ___66___. Just at that time, a young man came and said to them, “Stop!” The children ran away quickly. The turtle was very thankful and said, “Thanks for your kindess._____67_____”

The young man rode on on the back of the turtle and was taken to the secret palace in the sea. When he arrived at the palace, he was very surprised and said to the turtle, “What a nice palace!” To thank him, the king of the turtles gave him a very big dinner. He had never seen such a dinner before. _____68____

After dinner, the king of the turtles said, “I am going to give you two boxes, but you can only open one.”“You mustn’t open both. Don’t forget it !” The turtle warned him. “All right. I will open only one,”the young man promised(许诺).____69____

After he went back home, he opened the bigger one of the boxes. To his surprise, the box was full of gold. “My God!” he cried. “I’m a rich man now.” Then he thought, “Things in the other box must be more expensive.” He could not wait any longer. _____70___. As soon as he opened it , he became an old man. His hair turned white. His face looked like an old man over eighty years old. It all happened in a moment. He was sorry for what he did, but it was too late.

文章翻译:很久以前,当一些孩子正在海边玩时,他们发现了一只海龟。_____66_____. 就在那时,一个年轻人来了和对他们说“停!”孩子们很快跑开了。那个海龟是非常感激的和说,“谢谢你的善良 _______67____”

那个年轻人骑在海龟的背上和被带到了在海里的一个秘密宫殿。当他到达宫殿,他很惊讶和对海龟说,“多么漂亮的宫殿呀!”为了感谢他,海龟们的国王给他一个极为丰盛的大餐。他以前从来没见过这样的大餐。_________68_________

餐后,海龟王说,“我讲给你两个盒子,但是你仅能打开一个。”“你绝对不能两个都打开。不要忘了它!”海龟警告他“好了,我将仅打开一个,”这个年轻人许诺道。

在他回到家后,他打开了其中大的一个。令他惊讶的是,箱子里满是黄金。“我的天呀!”他嚷道“我现在是富人了”然后他想,“在另一个盒子里的东西一定是更昂贵的。”他迫不及待_____70_____.他一打开箱子,他就变成了一个老人,他的头发变白了,他的脸看起来像一个80多岁的老人。一切都发生于一瞬间。她对他做的事而难过,但是一切太晚了。 答案为:66.___E_____ 67._____B_____ 68._____A_____ 69.____C____ 70.____D____

四、词汇运用(共两部分,15个小题,每小题1分,满分15分)

A)在下列各句的空格内填上一个恰当的单词完成句子。该词的首字母已给出。

71.April, June, September and N_______ have thirty days.

四月,六月,九月和十一月有三十天(这是一道常识题)答案为 November.

72.Basketball, one of the most popular sports, has a history of over a c_______

篮球,最受欢迎的运动之一,有多于一个世纪的历史了。答案为 century

73.The old man lives by himself, but he never feels l_______. Because many friendly people often come to see him.

这个老人独自居住,但是他从未感到孤独。因为许多朋友经常来看他答案为:lonely

74.His uncle’s left leg is broken. The doctor is performing an o______ on him.

他的叔叔的左腿受伤了,医生正在给他做手术。答案为 operation

75.In western countries, dogs are considered h_______ and good friends of humans.

在西方国家,狗被认为是对人类有帮助的和人类的好朋友。答案为:helpful

B)用所给词的适当形式填空使短文意思完整(请在短文后的横线上作答,每词限用一次)

Have you learned other languages besides___76____? I have learned English for three years at school. At ___77__, it was hard for me to understand the teacher when she talked to the calss. She spoke too___78___. Also, I was afraid to speak English in class___79___ I thought my classmates might laugh at___80___. I couldn’t always make complete sentences, either.

But now I am enjoying learning English. I have come to realize that it doesn’t matter if I don’t understand every word. One of the ___81___ of becoming a good language ___82____ is to do lots of listening practice. I often watch English programs on TV and listen to English songs. I’ve ___83____ joined the English club at school to improve my oral English. And my favorite way to learn new words is to read English magazines. I take lots of grammar notes in class. In order to practice my ___84____, I keep a diary. Last but not least, I keep on trying and ___85___ give up. 文章翻译:除____76___ 以外你还学过其他语言吗?我已经在学校学习了三年英语了。在____77___, 对于我当老师和班级同学谈话时,理解我的老师的话是很难得。她说的太___78___. 而且,我害怕在班级说英语___79___ 我认为我的同班同学可能会嘲笑___80____. 我也不总是能造出完整的句子。

但是现在我喜欢学习英语了。我已经意识到了如果我不能理解每一个单词那没关系。变成一个好的语言_____82___的____81___是做大量的听的练习。我经常在电视上看英语节目和听英语歌曲。我已经____83____在学校加入了英语俱乐部以提高我的英语口语。和我最喜爱的学习新单词的方法是读英语杂志。我在课上记了大量的英语笔记。为了练习我的__84__, 我坚持写日记。最重要的但不是最后的,我继续努力和___85____放弃

答案:

76.Chinese 77.first(at first是固定词组,首先,第一) 78.quickly(这里要填的词修饰动词spoke,所以填副词 quickly) 79.because 80.me(作宾语用宾格) 81.secrets(one of 后加可数名词复数) 82.learner(language learner语言学习者) 83.also 84.writing 85.never

五、读写实践(共三部分,15个小题,每小题2分,满分30分)

A)根据对话的情境,在空白处填入一个适当的语句,使对话意思完整。

A:How time flies. This weekend we’ll graduate from our school.

A:过得真快呀!本周末我们将从我们的学校毕业了。

B:Yes, and there will be a graduation ceremony. 86__________________________?

B:是的,和将要有一个毕业典礼 86___________________________

A: We should prepare some gifts for the ceremony.

A:我们应该为典礼准备一些礼物

B: 87______________________________________________?

B:87___________________________________________

A:Yes, we will give speeches at the ceremony

A:是的,我们将在典礼上做演讲

B:88_____________________________________________?

B:88_____________________________________________

A:I’ll say I have learned not only how to study, but how to be a man.

A:我将要说我不仅已经学到了怎样学习,而且学到了怎样做人。

B:I’m going to decorate our classroom for the ceremony. Your hand writing is beautiful.

89.______________________________________________?

B:我将要装饰一下我们教室,你的书法很漂亮。89.____________________________

A:With pleasure. I can help you write some words on the blackboard with colored chalks. By the way, 90_____________________________?

A:好的。我能帮你在黑板上用彩粉笔写一些字。顺便问一下,90______________________ B: Next month. I will leave for Canada with my parents. Please remember our friendship forever. B:下个月,我将和我的父母动身去加拿大。请记住我们的友谊长存。

A:I will

A:我会的。

答案解析:86.根据翻译,本句汉语稿应为:为了典礼我们应该做什么?

答案为:What should we do for the ceremony?

87.根据下文回答,上文应该填一个一般疑问句,汉语稿为:我们将在典礼上做一些事吗? 答案为:Shall we do anything at the ceremony?

88.根据回答,本句汉语稿应为:你将在典礼上说什么?

答案为:What will you say at the ceremony?

89.根据回答,本句汉语稿应为:你愿意帮助我吗?

答案为:Would you like to help me?

90.根据下文回答“I will leave for Canada with my parents”上文的英语高应为:你打算什么时候离开(中国)?

答案为:When will you leave ( China)?

B)阅读短文,根据短文内容填空。(请在短文后的横线上作答,每空一词)

Jimmy had a dream one night. In his dream, a pirate told him, “Ten steps ahead from your front door and five steps from your rose, there is some treasure there.” So the next day, Jimmy began to dig. He dug and dug, and the hole was deep and the dirt pile was high. He kept digging. The hole got deeper and the dirt pile got higher.

He dug until the hole was deepest and the dirt pile was at his highest. He said sadly, “I’m too tired. I can’t dig anymore.” Then he found something, but it was only one of a dog’s bones. Instead of treasure, all Jimmy had was a dog bone, a hole, and a big pile of dirt. He thought, “That pirate lied to me!’

But when Jimmy’s mother saw what he had done, she smiled, “Oh, thank you, Jimmy. I always wanted to plant some rose bush there. Here’s $5for digging that hole.”

全文翻译:

一天晚上,Jimmy 做了一个梦。在他的梦里,一个海盗告诉他,“从你的门的前面向前走十步和离你的玫瑰五步远,在那有一些财宝。”因此第二天,Jimmy 开始挖。他挖呀挖,和坑深了,土堆高了。他继续挖。这个坑更深了和土堆更高了。

他一直挖到最深和土堆达到了最高。他难过地说,“我太累了。我不能再挖了。”然后他发现一些东西,但是那仅是一只狗的骨头而不是财宝,Jimmy 所有的只是一个狗骨头,一个坑,和一个大土堆。他想,“那个海盗队我撒了谎!”

但是当Jimmy 的妈妈看见了他做的一切,她笑着说,“哦,谢谢你,Jimmy。我一直想在那里种一些玫瑰花丛。因为你挖了那个坑,给你5美元。”

答案:

91. dreamt/dreamed(注意事态) 92.front 93.hole 94.bone 95.money.

C) 根据短文内容,回答问题

You may know the song Happy Birthday very well. But do you know about its writer? It was written by an American girl. And now she has become one of the richest women. When she was a child, she was poor. Once some of her friends invited her to take part in their birthday party. She was pleased but sad because she had not enough money to buy presents for them.“The party is coming soon. Now I have little money.” Tears ran down her eyes.

Later that night she was in bed, thinking about the presents when the door opened and in came her grandma. “What happened?” her grandma asked. Hearing the girl’s story, she said, “Don’t worry! Let me help you. How about singing a song together? Happy birthday to …” What a beautiful song! They sang and sang. Suddenly she woke up. It was a dream! She decided to write it down at once and sing it to her friends at the party.

When she sang the song at the party the next day, he little friends were very happy. “How beautifully you are singing! We haven’t heard such a song before. Thank you for giving us the special present.”said one of them. And they learnt to sing it together. Later the girl became well-known in America.

96.Where does the writer of the song Happy Birthday come from?

97.Why was the girl sad when her friends invited he to their birthday party?

98.Who helped her in her dream one night?

99.What did she do at their friends’ birthday party the next day?

_____________________________________________________________________________ 100.Did she become famous later?

96.解析:根据“It was written by an American girl.”答案为:She comes from America / America/ She is from America

97.解析:根据“She was pleased but sad because she had not enough money to buy presents for them.”答案为:Because she had not enough money to buy present for her friends.

98.解析:根据“Later that night she was in bed, thinking about the presents when the door opened and in came her grandma.”“It was a dream!”答案为:Her grandma/Her grandma helped her in her dream one night

99.解析:根据“When she sang the song at the party the next day, he little friends were very happy.”答案为:She sang the song at the party the next day./ She sang the song

100.解析:根据“Later the girl became well-known in America.”答案为:Yes,she didi.

六、书面表达(略)

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:甘肃省白银市靖远县北滩中学2014-2015学年七年级历史11月月考试
  • 下一篇:四年级寒假口算题