设错基本原则

绝大多数情况下,短文改错题设错为:多一个词(约1题)、少一个词(约1题)、错一个词(约8题)。

常见错误类型

1. 谓语动词的错误是历年考试的重点和热点,常见动词错误类型有:

① 现在时与过去时混用; ② and前后动词时态不一致;

③ 主谓不一致;④ 缺少谓语动词,特别是be动词; ⑤ 第三人称单数形式错用; ⑥ 主动语态和被动语态错用。

2. 名词的常见错误

单复数名词错用;注意区分名词是可数还是不可数;或根据名词前的修饰语或谓语动词的单复数来判断。

① I’ll get good marks in all my subject. (subject改为subjects)

② Their word were a great encouragement to me. (word 改为words)

③ Without enough knowledges, you can never teach well. (knowledges改为knowledge)

◆讲练结合

可数名词单数前未加a / an

(did改为do,错误类型属于①)

2) As we climbed the mountain, we fed monkeys, temples and told stories. (visiting改为visited错误类型属于②)

③主谓不一致) 4) There will an important game next month. (will后加be)

④缺谓语动词) 主语是第三人称单数)

◆讲练结合 时态错误

主从句时态的不一致,或某一时态与文章主体时态不一致

1. I still remember when I was child, you always held me in your arms. (12渝) 2. It is such great hotel that I would recommend it to any friends of mine. (12陕)

3. There was Uncle Chen, gentleman living near my house, who was very famous writer.4. Besides, a friend is always good listener when you need one. (10重庆)

5. If you’d like to make trip to our city some day, I will be more than happy to be your guide. 6. My friend Nick told me story about his experience back in US. (10全国) 7. ...and after that I would go to Xiamen for holiday. (10浙)

8. My brother and I thought we would give ourselves a treat at restaurant. (12浙样题)

9. I noticed Mother looking at a nearby table occupied by an elderly woman and young couple.

名词复数误用成单数形式

1. I knew that they will be worried about me because I was so far away. (12浙江) 2. Yet it seemed water is becoming less and less. (12全国II)

3. You always held me in your arms and told me stories till I fall asleep. (12渝)

4. My father and I stayed at the South Lake Hotel for a week when I visit Beijing last month.5. Thank you for all you had done for me. (12川)

6. When I tear apart my fifth birthday toy train, my father said, "That's it. No more toys for you.7. She said it was the best gift she has ever had. (10全国II)

8. My teachers have been telling me how great my writing was. So if what they had said was true, I would have a chance of winning the prize. (10全国I)

9. We became friends shortly after we meet each other. (11渝) 10. At that time, we often spend time together. (10全国II)

11. Friends are those you like and trust, and you will enjoy every minute you spent with them.12. Our food arrived with a note. It reads, “Your lunch has been paid for. …” (12浙样题) 13. One day in the restaurant where I worked, I am serving a table of four. (09辽)

14. She knows what had happened, thanked me and never mentioned it again. (11年浙) 15. My sister saw a lovely cup when we are shopping the other day. (10陕)

主谓不一致

1. I needed to stay in a hospital for at least two week. (12浙江)

2. The food was wonderful with reasonable price and we enjoyed several local dish. (12陕) 3. You told me the name of different plants and their characteristics. (12渝) 4. We, as well as animal, cannot live without water. (12全国II) 5. I destroyed each of my toy. (12琼)

6. Mom, I know I have never expressed my thank to you before. (12川) 7. Christie was one of my best friend at high school. (10全国II)

8. I came across a crew making a new film with one of my favourite actor. (11陕) 9. Li Ming’s parents invited me to spend two wonderful week in Qingdao. 10. They take him lots of book and fresh fruit. (09陕)

11. There are two girls here from my course and I plan to make friend with them. (09琼)

12. Although her English is a little hard to understand, we enjoy chatting and we usually talk a lot about our own family. (11渝)

不可数名词误用成复数形式

1. He agreed to read my story and give me some advices on how to write like a real writer.2. It felt very strange to travel without any luggages.(11全国新课标)

3. While waiting for our food, we emptied all our small changes from our wallets on the table and counted it out. (12浙样题)

4. Tom was having much troubles getting up in the morning and was always late for work. (11川)

3. 连词错误

连词包括关系代词、副词,并列连词and/or/but/so/for/nor等

(一般考查从句关系who/whom/whose/what/which/how/why/when/where/if/whether )

1. Now my friend Ann, together with me, are going to do field study. (12渝)

2. What I liked best were the free high-speed Internet connection in the room. (12陕) 3. After hearing your sad stories, he will say some words that is nice and warm. (10渝) 4. What were better, I had useful help. (10全国I卷)

5. Earning their own money allow them to spend on anything if they like.

① I have a good friend who’s name is Liu Mei. (错用了who的所有格形式,改为whose) ② I teach them, play with them, but watch them growing up. (此处应是并列关系而非转折,but改为

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:湖北省部分重点中学2017届高三第二次联考英语试卷
  • 下一篇:2015届高考历史二轮复习专题 提能专训 专题二 古代中国的农耕经