初中英语八年级动词不定式与动名词专项练习

初中英语动词不定式与动名词专项练习 一、动词不定式的用法

1) 作主语 To learn English well is not easy. 或It is not easy to learn English well.

2)作表My wish is to become a teacher. 3)作宾语Most of us like to watch football matches. 4)作宾语补足语 He told me to be here on time. 5)作定语I have nothing to say about that thing.

6)作状语He stopped to have a look.否定形式:not + to + 动词原形构成例如:He asked me not to make such a mistake. 2、动词不定式与疑问词连用:

例如:(1) He doesn’t know how to use the machine. (不定式作宾语)(2) How to use the machine is a question.(不定式作主语)(3) The question is when to go there.(不定式作表语) 3、省to 的动词不定式

1)使役动词 let, have, make:2)感官动词 see, watch, look at, notice, hear, listen to, smell, feel, find 等后作宾补,省略to。3)would rather,had better + do

4、不定式的特殊句型:

1)too…to…:太…而不能…He is too excited to speak.

2)enough to do:足以做 …The child is old enough to go to schooll 3)Why not +动词原形"表达向某人提出建议 Why not take a holiday? 4)so as (not) to do: 表示目的Go in quietly so as not to wake the baby.二、动词的-ing形式:

1.动词的-ing形式用作动名词:

1)动名词作主语 Walking is good exercise. 走路是很好的运动

2)动名词作表语My favorite sport is swimming. 我最喜欢的运动是游泳。 3) 动名词作宾语 She can’t help crying at a sad movie. 她看了忧伤的电影禁不住要哭。

有些动词和动词短语后只能接动名词作宾语。例如:, finish,mind, practice,be good at, do well in, can't help(禁不住), keep on, feel like, look forward to, enjoy ,finish, be busy ,advise ,suggest等 2.动词的-ing形式用作现在分词:

-ing分词通常用作宾语补足语,表示动作正在发生或者正在进行。这种用法通常用在下列动词中:see, hear, find, smell, watch, find, listen to, look at, notice,例如:1)There we found him watching TV. 我们发现他在那儿看电视。2)I heard someone knocking at the door. 我听见有人在敲门。1. She reached the top of the hill and stopped _______ on a big rock.A. to have restedB. resting C. to restD. rest 2. Do you know the boy _______ under the big tree?A. lay B. lainC. layingD. lying

3.The students are busy _______ ready for the exam now.A. getting B. getC. got D. to get

4. --- Look! The lights in the classroom are still on. --- Oh, I forgot _______.A. turning them offB. turn them off C. to turn them off D. having turned them off

5. He didn’t feel like _______ out for a walk, because he had caught a cold. A. to go B. goes C. gone D. going

6. You’d better _______ at home all the time. It’s bad for your health.A. don’t stayB. no to stayC. not stayD. not staying 7.. The mother asked the boy _______ down the ladder, but he went on _______ instead.

A. come; climbing B. to come; to climb C. to come; climbingD. coming; climbing

8. Isthereanytime _______ tothe museum?A. goingB. to goC. goesD. gone

9. The teacher asked the students to close the windows ____the wind from ____the papers away.

A. to stop; blowing B. stopping; blowingC. to stop; blowD. stopped; blow

10. We should do as much as we can _______ water. A. for savingB. to saveC. saveD. saved 11. What is the best way do you think ______ the wild animals?A. protectingB. to protectingC. protectedD. to protect 12. I think it kind _______.

A. of him to help meB. for him to help meC. that he help me D. of him helping me

13. It’s too hot today. Why not _______ your coat?

A. take onB. to take offC. take offD. taking off 14. Boys, don’t forget _____ the windows before you leave the classroom.A. closing B. closedC. to closing D. to close

15. Would you please _______ any noise? The baby has just fallen asleep.A. makeB. to make C. not to makeD. not make

16. --- Would you please try _______ late again?--- Sorry, I won’t be late again.

A. not to beB. to be not C. not beD. be 17. Yesterday I heard a story _______ by my friend.A. toldB. tellingC. to tellD. tell 18. We can’t help crying after _______ the sad news.A. hearB. heard C. hearingD. to hear

19. --- Would you mind _______ for a few minutes?--- No, not at all. A. waitB. to waitC. waitedD. waiting

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:重庆市大学城第一中学校2017届九年级上学期期中考试英语试题卷
  • 下一篇:新目标九年级上杭州英语期末考试问卷