新人教版版小学英语五年级下册第一单元检测题

五年级下册第一单元检测题

一、根据句意及汉语提示完成单词。

1. I often _____ ________ _________ (做早操) at 6:00.

2. When do you _____ ______ (吃早饭) ?

3. We have ____ ______ ______ (上英语课) at 10:00.

4.I often ____ _____ _____ _____ (去散步) after dinner.

5. I often ___ _____ _____ (打扫我的房间) on Sundays.

二、单项选择。

1. —_______ do you go back to school _____ lunch? —At 3:00.

A. When; inB. How; forC. When; after 2. —When do you ______?

—At 6 o’clock in the morning. I work at night.

A. play sports B. go to bedC. do moring exercises.

3.We finish class at 11 o’clock. ______ we eat lunch at school.

A. Or B. ThenC. But

4. I do morning exercises _____ 10:00. A. in B. on C. at

5. I usually play football _____ my friends.A. and B. but C. with

三、连词组句

1. morning, do, the, When, you, class, in, finish ------------------------------------------------------------------------- (?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------2. lunch, back, When, you, to, after, do, go, school (?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.weekend, What, you, on, do, do, the ------------------------------------------------------------------------- (?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.shopping, mum, I, with, sometimes, go, my (.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.water, often, I, swimming, in, go, the ------------------------------------------------------------------------- (.)

四、读一读,给句子排序。

() At 6:30, too. When do you go to school?( )When do you get up?

( )I get up at 6:30. What about you?( )I go to school at 7:00. And you?( )At 7:20.

五、读一读,选一选,将对话补充完整。 Shopkeeper: 1. ________

Sarah: My mum worked last night. So I’m shopping today.

Shopkeeper:Good girl ! 2. ______

Sarah: I often watch TV and play ping-pong with my father.

Shopkeeper:3._______

Sarah: Yes, but I’m also hard-working. 4.______ Sometimes I cook dinner.

Shopkeeper:You’re so busy! 5______. A. You need a robot to help you! B. Why are you shopping today? C. I usually wash clothes.

D. So what do you do on the weekend? E. That sounds like a lot of fun.

六、阅读短文,根据短文内容判断句子正“T”误“F”。

My name is Xiaohua. I live in a small village. I always get up every day. I wash my hands and cook breakfast for my family. I eat breakfast at 6:00, and then I go to school on foot at 6:30. I start class at 8:10. I eat lunch at school at 12:00. I go home at 5:30 in the afternoon. I do my homework at 6:00, and then I cook dinner for my family. I go to bed at 9:30 every evening.

On the weekend, I am usually very busy. I often wash clothes and clean the room. Sometimes I go to the field to help my parents.

() 1. Maybe Xiaohua gets up at five o’clock. ()2. Xiaohua goes to school on foot every day. ()3. Xiaohua can cook meals. ()4. Xiaohua eats lunch at home. ()5. Xiaohua’s weekend is very busy.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:字母音标启蒙测试卷
  • 下一篇:小学英语新人教版五年级下册第四单元检测卷