四川省成都市第七中学初中教育联盟2016-2017学年八年级上学期期

成都七中 2016-2017 学年度上期初 2015 级半期考试(初中联盟)

英语试卷

考试时间:120 分钟 命题人:李燕青

注意事项: 满分:150 分 审题人:胥利华

1、本试卷分 A 卷和 B 卷,A 卷满分为 100 分,B 卷满分为 50 分;

2、考生必须在答题卡上作答,答在试卷上或草稿纸上无效;

3、A 卷 1-25 小题和 31-75 小题为选择题,请用 2B 铅笔填涂;A 卷 26-30 小题及 B 卷所有题目是需要考生在答题卡上作答的内容和问题,用 0.5 毫 米黑色签字笔书写,字体工整,笔迹清楚。请按照题号在各题目相应的 答题区域内作答,超出答题区域书写的答案无效。

A 卷 (100 分)

第一部分 听力测试 (共 30 小题,计 30 分)

一、听句子,根据所听到的内容选择适当的答语。每小题念两遍。(共 5 小题,每小题 1 分;计 5 分)

( ▲ ) 1. A. Quite good.

( ▲ ) 2. A. Twice a week.

( ▲ ) 3. A. Math.

( ▲ ) 4. A. Yes, I am.

( ▲ ) 5.A. It doesn’t matter. B. To the USA. B. 30 minutes. B. Beef noodles. B. Yes, he is. B. Good luck. C. On July 12th.C. Last Sunday.C. Pop music. C. No, he isn’t. C. No problem.

二、听句子,选择与你所听到的句子意思相符合的图片,并将代表图片的字母填在相应 的题号后。每小题念两遍。(共 5 小题,每小题 1 分;计 5 分)

A

B8.C 9.D 10.E 第 1 页 共 12 页

三、听对话,根据对话内容及问题选择正确答案。每段对话念两遍。(共10 小题,每小 题 1 分;计 10 分)

( ▲ ) 11. A. Wanda Cinema. ( ▲ ) 12. A. 101.7 FM. ( ▲ ) 13. A. David. ( ▲ ) 14. A. Yes, she does. ( ▲ ) 15. A. Watches TV. ( ▲ ) 16. A. Helen. ( ▲ ) 17. A. $ 30. ( ▲ ) 18. A. Interesting. ( ▲ ) 19. A. Windy but warm. ( ▲ ) 20. A. On Oct. 17th.

B. Town Cinema. B. 99.7 FM. B. Peter.

B. No, she doesn’t. B. Exercises . B. Tom. B. $ 52. B. Boring. B. Rainy but hot. B. On Oct.6th.

C. Zijing Cinema. C. 97.9 FM. C. Jack. C. Yes, she did. C. Goes shopping. C. Mary. C. $ 42. C. Serious. C. Snowy but warm. C. On Oct.7th.

四、听短文,根据短文内容选择正确的答案。短文念三遍。(共 5 小题,每小题 1 分;计 5 分)

( ▲ ) 21. Who plays a handsome and smart college student in the TV drama (电视剧)?

A. Lu Han.

B. Yang Yang.

C. Li Yifeng.

( ▲ ) 22. What is he good at doing both in the real life and in the TV drama?

A. Watching TV.

B. Singing.

C. Playing games.

( ▲ ) 23. What did he do before becoming an actor?

A. A dancer.

B. A teacher.

C. A doctor.

( ▲ ) 24. How did he feel in acting for a long time?

A. Happy.

B. Lost.

C. Excited.

( ▲ ) 25. What did he do to make his acting better and better?

A. Tried different roles.

B. Cried every day.

C. Read books.

五、听短文或对话,根据其内容完成表格中所缺信息,并将答案填写在答题卡相应题号 的

第 2 页 共 12 页

六、单项选择(共 10 小题,每小题 1 分;计 10 分) ( ▲A. the; a

B. an; /

?

fastest in his class. C. a; the

( ▲ ) 32. – Did you see my ping-pong bat? I can’t – B. everywhere; anyone

A. anywhere; everyone C. anywhere; someone C. cheapest

( ▲A. cheap

B. cheaper

( ▲ ) 34. – Bill is too noisy in the library. He doesn’t care how other people feel.

– A. are

( ▲school.

A. was; for example

( ▲A. busy; climbing

B. is; such as

C. is; like

B. could

C. should

, she can dance the most beautifully in our

can’tB. full; to climb

C. busy; climb

( ▲ ) 37. – Who helped Jessie with her English?

– A. None

( ▲ ) 38. I don’tA. not so interesting as

. She learned it by herself.

B. Somebody that one I read last night.

C. less interesting as C. Nobody

B. so interesting as

( ▲A. further and further

C. farther and further

B. farther and farther

第 3 页 共 12 页

( ▲ ) 40. –– I think Lang Lang is.

A. a good B. the better C. the best

七、补全对话。根据对话内容,从下边方框中选出适当的选项补全对话,并将选项的编 号依次填入答题卡。(共 5 小题,每小题 2 分;计 10 分)

A: Hi, Mary! We are having a discussion about wealth (财富) and health. Which one do you think is more important?

A: I agree with you. But how can we keep healthy?

B: I think

A: Can we eat too much meat?

B: No, I think 43 . A. that is bad for our health B. going to bed early good or bad C. health is more important than wealth D. we should eat healthy food

E. do some sports every day A: What else should we do?

for our health?

B: It is good. Early to bed and early to rise makes you healthy.

42. 43. 44.七、完形填空。阅读下面两篇短文, 根据短文内容,从 A, B, C, 三个选项中选出可以填 入空白处的正确答案。(共 15 小题,共计 20 分。A 篇共 5 小题,每小题 2 分,计 10 分;

B 篇共 10 小题,每小题 1 分;计 10 分)A

Now, many children don’t like helping their parents do housework. They think doing housework is their parents’ job.

Actually, doing housework isn’tit’s a good way to relax. Many children like to spend much time watching TV when they are tired. As a result, they usually get But doing housework is different. It is easy and it can us relax. Secondly, doing some housework can are usually very tired after a day’s work. They must feel if we can help them clean the floor or cook supper. So learning how to do housework is a great thing. Please try your best to 第 4 页 共 12 页

do housework from today! ( ▲ ) 46. A. good ( ▲ ) 47. A. happier ( ▲ ) 48. A. let ( ▲ ) 49. A. leave ( ▲ ) 50. A. happily

B. bad B. easier B. ask B. show B. bored B.

A woman said something bad to her friends about a neighbor. A few days later, almost

said was not true. She was very and went to a man to find out what she could do to repair (修复) the hurt.

“ Go to buy a chicken in kill it, ” the man said, “ your way home, leave its feathers (羽毛) along the road one by one.”

C. busy C. more tired C. stop C. become C. happy

The next day when she visited the man, he said, “ Now go and all those feathers you dropped yesterday.”

her hand. “You see,” said the man, “it’sit’s difficult to get them back. So it is with gossip (流言). It doesn’tcan never easily repair the hurt.” ( ▲ ) 51. A. nobody ( ▲ ) 52. A. learned ( ▲ ) 53. A. excited ( ▲ ) 54. A. bank ( ▲ ) 55. A. on ( ▲ ) 56. A. But ( ▲ ) 57. A. buy ( ▲ ) 58. A. returned

B. everyone B. saw B. interested B. market B. at B. Although B. throw B. left

第 5 页 共 12 页

C. someone C. said C. sorry C. hospital C. in C. So C. get back C. stood

( ▲ ) 59. A. easy

( ▲ ) 60. A. spend B. important B. take C. interesting C. have

第三部分 阅读理解(共 15 小题,每小题 2 分;计 30 分)

八、阅读下面短文,根据短文内容判断句子的正误。正确的涂 A,错误的涂 B。(共 5 小 题,每小题 2 分;计 10 分)

What is the common ye xiao in your city?

Ye xiao, or night snack is the fourth meal of the day in China. It usually starts from 8 p.m. and lasts until 2 a.m. It is different in the north and south of the country.

In the north part of China, barbeque (烧烤) is the most common night snack, especially in summer, while in the south there are many choices for ye xiao. Spicy crayfish ( 小 龙 虾 ) in Hunan and tasty desserts (点心) in Guangdong have a lot of fans.

Taiwan’s night market is very famous. It is a place for both eating and shopping. Parents take their children to eat at street stalls (路边摊). Young people shop around. Old people just sit around and have a talk.

Why do people have ye xiao? “ Some say that in southern China, we have longer days, so it’s possible for us to stay up late and have more meals,” a Hong Kong food writer told the BBC. But ye xiao is not just about food. People eat with friends, talk and hang out. All these things make ye xiao a way of life.

( ▲ ) 61. Ye xiao or night snack is the third meal of the day in China.

( ▲ ) 62. Lots of people from Hunan like spicy food, but very few people in Guangdong love

tasty desserts.

( ▲ ) 63. In Taiwan, parents often take their children to the night market to play games. ( ▲ ) 64. Some southern people usually have ye xiao maybe because of the longer days. ( ▲ ) 65. The writer thinks ye xiao is not only about some food, but also a way of life.

九、阅读下面两篇短文,根据其内容选择正确答案。(共 10 小题,每小题两分;计 20 分)A

Take a Bus, a Plane or a Train

Today is September 28th. It will be National Day of China in 3 days. Some of my friends must go home to spend the 7-day vacation with their family. But how will they go home? 第 6 页 共 12 页

Please give them some advice according to (依照) the following information.

(Train, Bus Plane )Number

Train

D56 T26

Plane

CA360 CA905

Bus

From To Start Arrive Price

Qingdao Beijing Beijing Beijing

Beijing Qingdao Sanya Kunming Beijing Baoding

07:00 23:00 14:35 07:35

12:58 06:50 17:35 11:10

¥330 ¥260 ¥380 ¥360 ¥80 ¥56

冀 A3890 冀 A6698

Shijiazhuang Shijiazhuang

08:20 09:30

14:30 12:30

( ▲ ) 66. Mary works in Qingdao, she will spend the vacation with her parents in Beijing. She

A. by train

B. by bus

C. by plane

( ▲ ) 67. Mr. Liu in Beijing wants to go to Qingdao to see his wife, he has to take the train

A. D56

B. T26

C. CA905

( ▲A. ¥380

B.¥660

C. ¥760

( ▲ ) 69. Li Dong takes the bus 冀 A. Shijiazhuang

B. Baoding

C. Sanya

( ▲ ) 70. Mr. Lu plans to arrive in Kunming on September 30th. He must arrive at Beijing

A. 19 o’clock on Sep.30th

B. 7 o’clock on Sep 29th C. 7 o’clock on Sep 30th

B

Addison Osta Smith came home with $ 100,000 ( ¥ 667,000 ). It’s her prize from the MasterChef Junior (小厨神) TV show. The 9-year-old girl is from the United States. She won the cooking show. “It’s a great day!” she said. Addison enjoys cooking very much. Her favorite dishes are fresh pesto pasta (青酱意大利面) and garlic bread (蒜蓉面包). She wants to open a restaurant in the future. “I

第 7 页 共 12 页

can be the winner on MasterChef Junior,” Addison said.

The money from the show will help Addison make her dreams come true. She wants to use the money to study cooking at a school. Some of the money will also go to a charity (慈善 机构) to help homeless people.

( ▲A. $ 667,000 B. ¥100,000

C. eating C. $100,000 ( ▲A. art B. cooking

( ▲ ) 73. Addison’sA. pesto pasta and garlic bread B. fish and chicken C. beef and salad

( ▲ ) 74. The underlined (划线) word “ judge”A. 经理 B. 评委 in Chinese. C. 主持人

C. help the homeless ( ▲A. buy a house for her parents B. travel around the world

B 卷 (50 分)

一、根据首字母及句意补全单词,并将单词完整地写在答题卡对应的横线上。(共5 小题,

每小题 1 分;计 5 分)

1. 2. 3. please!The English Drama Show is going to begin. after taking the medicine(药). Now he can’t even eat anything. is Animal World. I think it is quite interesting.

office? I have some problems with my teeth. 4. 5. 二、完成对话。在对话的空格中填上适当的单词,使对话完整正确。一空一词。把答案

按编号依次填入下方横线上。(共 10 小题,每小题 1 分;计 10 分)

( H-Helen W-Wang Gang )

H: Hello, Wang Qiang. Where did you go on vacation during the 7-day holiday?

W: Sorry, I’mI’m Wang Gang.

between you two. H: Sorry. You look the same as Wang Qiang. I can’t 第 8 页 共 12 页 W: Yes. Sometimes my mother can’t recognize (识别) us if we keep silent (沉默).

same glasses and go to the same school.

W: I am in Class 7.

H: Nice to meet you, Wang Gang! My name is Helen, Wang Qiang’s new friend. W: Nice to meet you, Helen! than you. He has fewer words.

outgoing than him. My favorite sport is basketball because

精神) of fighting and not giving up.

H: I see. And that is why Wang Qiang likes Chinese Kung Fu. His given name is “Qiang”. W: How clever you are! “Gang” and “Qiang”“strong” in English. By the

way, did you have fun this holiday, Helen? Did you miss your family?

H: Yes, but only a little. Because I visited many beautiful places in Sichuan. And I

lots of tasty snacks, such as Long Chaoshou and Mapo toufu. W: H: It tasted delicious but very spicy (麻辣). It’s not like American food. W: The bell is ringing. It’s time to go to the class. See you! H: see you! 2.7.3.8.5. 10.

▲ ▲

三、短文填空。用下面方框中单词的适当形式填入短文空格内,使短文意思正确,通顺 (每词限用一次,有两词多余)。将答案编号依次填入下方横线上。(共10 小题,每 小题 1 分;计 10 分)

idea late

practice ever

quick hungry

country talent

use win

Africa creative

Every kid wants to have a water gun. A Super Soaker (超级水枪) is a popular water gun from the United States. It’s it? A NASA (美国宇航局) scientist.

第 9 页 共 12 页

to be an inventor (发明家). But during the 1960s, many Americans from some other go to university because of racial discrimination (种族歧视). Johnson’s a science competition. He was the only black student there. his dream of being an inventor. One day, he had an to make a great water gun when taking a shower. So he put his idea into After many tests, Johnson finally made the Super Soaker. The toy became popular. In 25 years, it has made over $1 billion (十亿).

2.7.3.8.5. 10. ▲ ▲

四、阅读表达。(共 15 小题,每小题 1 分;计 15 分) A.补全短文。根据短文内容,从短文后的 A-F 选项中,选出 5 个适当的选项补全短文,

并将代表句子的字母填写在答题卡相应的题号后。(共 5 小题,每小题 1 分;计 5 分) Do you find it hard to memorize (记忆Now a new study says that you can draw a picture of something to memorize them better.

gave the students 40

When the time was over, the scientists asked the students to sing a song. After that, they gave the students 60 seconds. even better job than those who wrote them.

2.3.5. 第 10 页 共 12

B.阅读下面短文,根据其内容,补全表格中所缺信息。请将答案按编号依次填入表格后

的横线上。(共 10 小题,每小题 1 分;计 10 分)

Some people believe that the country you come from can show your personality (性格) to others. This is why you might hear someone say “ She is a typical (典型的) Australian.” or “ He is so French.” It seems that people from the same country usually have something in common.

French - French people are often seen romantic (浪漫的) and outgoing people with a great love for life, food and wine. They are good at singing and dancing.

Chinese – Chinese are friendly people who are hard – working. They are polite because they are careful about “saving face” when dealing with other people.

Australians – Australians are merry people who spend a lot of time outdoors. They enjoy a slower life. They laugh a lot but sometimes people think they are loud and rude.

Germans – We usually think Germans are quite serious and careful. They are hard workers and pay much attention to all the small things. However, sometimes people say Germans have no sense of humor (幽默感).

All these national kinds can be true for some people, but very wrong for others. For example, you might meet a German who is a great humorous singer, or an Australian who

第 11 页 共 12

7.8.10. ▲

五、书面表达。(计 15 分。请直接书写在答题卡的相应位置。)

假如你是王海,请仔细观察研究下面的思维导图并结合课本 1-4 单元所学内容, 以“My interesting life”为题,写一篇不少于 100 字的英语短文。

要求: 1. 卷面整洁,字迹清楚,无涂抹现象;

2. 包含思维导图中所有要点,各要点作适当拓展延伸;

3. 熟练运用学过的短语和句型,时态运用正确;

4. 有头有尾,衔接得当,字数不少于 100 个词;

5. 建议不照搬思维导图中的单词,但可以使用相应的句型;

第 12 页 共 12

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:昌平2016-2017学年第一学期初三数学期末试题
  • 下一篇:2017年高中英语 Unit5 Canada“The True North”单元测试3 新人