初中英语外研版七年级下册Module7 My past life单元练习

初中英语外研版七年级下册Module7 My past life单元练习

一、听力(听力)(共20小题;共20分)

听力测试(20分)

Ⅰ. 听句子,选出句子中所包含的信息。 (5分)1. A. sun B. light2. A. translate B. transportation3. A. will B. willing4. A. sounds B. songs5. A. born

B. boring

Ⅱ. 听句子,选择恰当的答语。(5分)

6. A. I'm fifteen years old.B. Happy New Year!

C. I was born on June 5,1997.

7. A. That's OK. B. I'm fine,thanks.8. A. I'd like to. B. Good idea.9. A. I ride to work. B. I like walking. 10. A. It's blue. B. It's in my desk.Ⅲ. 听对话和问题,选择正确答案。(5分)

11. A. Three ten. B. Three twenty. 12. A. By train.

B. By ship.

13. A. 60 kilometers per hour.B. 80 kilometers per hour.

C. 100 kilometers per hour.

14. A.B.15. A.B. Ⅳ. 听短文填空。(5分)

The Flight Attendants (乘务员) Announcement

C. sunlight C. transport C. wings C. sing C. bored

C. How's it going,Frank? C. Sorry,I can't. C. I don't have a car. C. It's small. C. Three thirty. C. By plane.

C.

C.

二、单项选择(共10小题;共10分) A. is B. are C. was D. were A. play; doesn't B. plays; wasn't C. plays; didn't D. play; didn't A. Did B. Was C. Why

A. is B. are C. was

--- The day before yesterday.

A. is B. does D. Were D. were C. did D. was D. was; is A. is; is B. was; was C. is; was

27. --- What was your first teacher like?

A. in; with B. with; in C. to; of

28. --- Wasn't that a great talent show?

A. Yes, it is. B. No, it isn't. D. in; to C. Yes, it was. D. No, it was. --- That's right. You'd better put on more clothes.

A. much; was B. more; was C. much; is

A. am B. was C. were D. more; is D. be

三、单词拼写(单句首字母填空)(共10小题;共10分)

四、单词拼写(根据中文提示拼写单词)(共10小题;共10分) 舒适,舒服). 厌倦的). 负责人) of the company say? 海岸) with me? 困难的) to learn English. But I don't think so. 好)?

47. --- Where is your sister, Cici? 浴室). 严格的) with their students in class. 友好的) to each other. 乡村) are richer than before.

五、翻译(根据中文提示完成句子)(共5小题;共10分)

51. 他出生在一个大城市里。 52. 以前你们彼此很疏远吗? (词数不限) 53. 对于我们来说,到达山顶很难。 54. 我的父母对我的学习很严格,他们不允许我玩。 55. 昨天,李明在演讲比赛中取得了第一名。 六、完形填空(共10小题;共15分) important people. Mr. Brown worked for government(政府) during the war. He was doing 秘密officer(军官) came to the airport(机场56. A. easy B. difficult C. important D. impossible

57. A. quite a

58. A. so

59. A. what

60. A. except B. rather a B. but B. too B. but C. very C. or C. very C. only D. a very D. and then D. how D. with

61. A. walk 62. A. in 63. A. gave 64. A. wasn't 65. A. one

C. the officer

B. take a train B. at B. let B. can't

C. fly C. on C. need C. won't B. the one D. the top person

D. take a bus D. by D. was given D. was

七、阅读理解(共18小题;共36分)

A

Confucius was born on September 28, 551BC. Chinese regard(看待) Confucius as the greatest thinker and also the greatest teacher. He had about 3,000 students. For more than 2,000 years, Confucius' ideas have been around in people's everyday life. Now they have gone far into east and south Asia. People can still hear them today.

Why are his ideas so popular? Because they help a lot in everyday life. Confucius said young people should take care of the old. People should give up thinking of themselves and work for others. As a great teacher, Confucius said all should go to school if they could. A. September 28, 551 A.D. B. September 28, 551 B.C.

C. December 28, 551 B.C.

D. December 28, 551 A.D. B. north and west Asia D. north and west Africa

A. east and south Asia

C. east and south Africa

A. young people needn't take care of the old

B. people should think of themselves C. people should work for others D. all the people could go to school

A. The greatest leader and teacher

B. The greatest thinker and teacher C. The greatest leader and thinker D. The greatest doctor and teacher

B. The old and the young D. Confucius and his ideas

A. All should go to school

C. Work for others

B

Last Thursday, a young woman saved an elderly man from a burning house on Garden Road. The young woman's name is Kitty and she works in a clothes shop. The elderly man, Daniel, lives just opposite the clothes shop. On Thursday afternoon, Kitty looked out of the window. She saw some smoke coming from Daniel's house and rushed over to see what was happening. The house was on fire and Daniel was inside. Kitty quickly called the fireman on 999. Then, she ran into the house to save Daniel. She found Daniel in his bedroom and he was frightened. Kitty helped Daniel out to a safe place. Five minutes later the fireman arrived and they put out the fire. No one was hurt.

The next day, Daniel said, “I am so grateful to Kitty. She saved my life.” Daniel also said, “In the future, I will be more careful. I don't want another fire in my house.” A. a young man B. an old woman C. an old man D. a young woman A. eight nine nine B. one one nine

C. nine eight eight D. nine nine nine C. Four people

C. careful D. Seven people D. frightened A. No one B. Two people A. grateful B. carefully

C

This weekend Bob and his friends went to a mountain. When they got there, they put up their tents(帐篷) and then rode their horses to the forest to see how the trees were growing.

In the afternoon, when they were going back, it started to snow. Then minutes later, they couldn't find the road. Bob knew there were two roads. One road went to the camp(营地), and the other went to his house. But all was white now. Everything was the same. How could he and his friends go back to the camp? Soon Bob had an idea. Maybe the horses could help them. They can let the horses take them back! But what would happen if the horses took the road to his house? That was going to be a long trip.

It was getting late. They rode on and on. At last the horses stopped. Where were they? No one could tell. Bob looked around. What was that under the tree? It was one of their tents! A. put up their camp

B. find their way home C. look at the mountain in the snow D. see the trees A. there was only one road to the camp

B. they didn't know where they were

C. there were no roads in the mountain at all D. the white snow covered(覆盖) everything A. it was getting late

B. they were tired after running for a long way C. they knew that they got to the camp D. they saw Bob's house B. on a dark rainy evening

D. in summer A. on a cold winter day C. at their school

D

All over the world people enjoy sports. Sports help people to keep healthy, happy and to live longer.

Many people like to watch others play sports games. They buy tickets or turn on their TV set to watch the games. They often feel very very happy when "their" player or team wins.

People play different games in winter and summer. Summer is good for swimming. By go skating. Through this, they can find a lot of fun from them in the freezing days.

Some sports are very interesting and people everywhere are interested in them. For example, football is very popular. In China most people, men, women, boys and girls like to watch football games. They often talk about them. Some people often play football. Running and jumping began long long ago. But basketball and volleyball are rather new. People began to play them not long ago. And people are starting new sports or games all the time. Water skiing is one of the newest.

People from different countries may not be able to understand each other, but after a game they often become friends.

79. Why do people all over the world like sports?

A. Because sports are very easy.

B. Because they can watch them on TV. C. Because they want to keep healthy, happy and live longer. D. Because sports can make people rich and be friends.

80. Who are interested in football from the passage?

A. No one. B. People everywhere.

C. People in China. A. 肌肉 B. 传统 D. Boys and girls. C. 发髻 D. 身材 A. started long long ago B. not started at all

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:初中英语外研版七年级下册Module3 Making plans单元练习
  • 下一篇:精编2017新目标七年级下册英语教案全册