初中英语外研版八年级下册Module4 Seeing the doctor单元练习

初中英语外研版八年级下册Module4 Seeing the doctor单元练

一、听力(听力)(共20小题;共20分)

A. 句子理解。(本题共5小题,每小题1分,共计5分)

下面是一组图片,看图听描述,选出正确的选项。每小题读两遍。

B. 交际应答(本题共5小题,每小题1分,共计5分)

根据所听到的内容,选择正确的答案。每小题读两遍。

6. A. Yes, I'd love to.

B. No, I can't. C. Thank you for telling me.

B. I've a headache.

B. You are welcome.

B. It's June 1st.

B. Of course not. C. No, I don't. C. Good idea. C. It's sunny. C. Please don't.7. A. Yes, I am.8. A. No, it's too hot.9. A. It's Monday. 10. A. Yes, please do.

C. 对话理解(本题共5小题,每小题2分,共计10分)

听对话看问题,选择正确的答案,每组对话读两遍。

11. What color are Lucy's pants?

A. Blue.

12. What does Jack's father like?

A. Fishing. B. White. B. Running. C. Green. C. Reading.

C. Animal world.

C. For 6 years.

C. Water. 13. What TV program does the man like best?A. TV plays. B. Sports shows. 14. How long has the man learnt English?A. For 5 years. B. For 3 years. 15. What does the man want?A. Tea. B. Coffee.

D. 短文理解(本题共5小题,每小题2分,共计10分)

听短文看问题,选择正确的答案,短文读两遍。

16. How old was Jack?

A. Nine. B. Twelve. C. Ten.

17. Did Jack study hard?

A. Yes, he did.

18. What were Jack's parents?

A. Doctors.

19. What did Jack want to be?

A. Policeman. B. No, he didn't. B. Teachers. B. Cleaner. C. We don't know. C. Farmers. C. Pilot.

C. On Thursday. 20. When did the cleaner come to Jack's home every week? A. On Monday. B. On Tuesday.

二、单项选择(共10小题;共10分) --- Not really.

A. Does; beat B. Will; beat C. Has; beaten D. Is; beating A. on B. to C. in

--- Since 1990.

A. bought the MP3

C. become a midfield player D. for B. joined the army D. lived in the town D. awful A. delicious B. good C. well

A. healthy; healthy B. health; health

C. healthy; health D. health; healthy A. have seen B. haven't seen C. see D. don't see A. good; well B. good; good C. well; good D. well; well A. does B. did C. has done

29. --- What's the matter with you?

A. a; / B. a; the C. a; a D. will do D. the; the A. proud B. spare C. silent D. active

三、单词拼写(单句首字母填空)(共12小题;共12分) my temperature is very high.

32. --- What's the matter, David?

35. I joined Communist Youth League(共青团--- You should go to see a dentist. 四、单词拼写(根据中文提示拼写单词)(共10小题;共10分) 健康). 每日的) newspapers in the morning. 咳嗽). He didn't go to school today. 头痛) yesterday. 成员) for two years. 环境). 生病). 可能), he is not at home now. 练习) books. Shall I go shopping with you, Mum? --- Sure. 活跃的) she is!

五、翻译(根据中文提示完成句子)(共10小题;共20分)

53. 你出过国吗? (词数不限) 54. My dream(梦想周游世界).

55. 贝利,你祖父母的身体状况好吗? 56. 她应该量体温。 57. 我妹妹成为一个大学生已经三年了。 58. 你曾经把你的钥匙锁在房间里过吗? 参加) the important meeting tomorrow.

60. 玩电脑游戏太多对学习有害。

61. Daniel三年前买了这台电脑。 害怕感冒)

六、完形填空(共10小题;共15分) long time." Peter answered. the to plant trees all night long! Then several nights ago, I dreamt that I was on an old in my dreams I always have very difficult jobs to do." doctor asked.

"Yes, but not well. But if I don't take one, I will be awake all night." 63. A. wake up B. go to bed C. sleep

64. A. hardly

65. A. for

66. A. what

67. A. sleep

68. A. house

69. A. ship

70. A. pill

71. A. relax

72. A. By the way B. suddenly B. of B. that B. sleeping B. garden B. train B. medicine B. to relax B. And so on C. really C. with C. how C. asleep C. library C. plane C. pills C. relaxed C. For example

七、阅读理解(共17小题;共34分)

A

A young American doctor was asleep when his doorbell rang. It was late at night, but he had to put on his coat to answer it.

It was a man! He was standing with a hat in his hand. "How do you do?" said the man.

"Can you go with me right now to a place out of the town? It was quite far from here, but I know you have a car and I can show you the way."

"Certainly," says the doctor, "I can go with you now."

The car was at the front door. The man got into the doctor's car and they drove off.

They drove on for a long time, and then the man said, "Here we are. This is my home. Now I give you money and you may go back."

"But I must see the patient(病人)," the doctor said. "How can I go back without seeing the patient?" "There's no patient," says the man, "nobody is ill. I live here. There is no taxi at this time, but a doctor often goes out for night calls(夜诊). So, excuse me. Here is your money. Thank you, doctor. Good night!" A. reading B. watching TV C. having supper

74. Why does the man come to see the doctor so late at night?

A. Because someone was badly ill.

B. Because he was too tired to walk. C. Because he wanted the doctor to drive him home. D. Because he wanted to go to a place out of the town. D. sleeping

A. the doctor is a good doctor

B. the doctor took him home late at night C. he was very rich D. he played a joke on the doctor A. there were many patients

B. there was no patient at all C. the man was bad D. there was something wrong with the man

77. Which of the following is TRUE?

A. The man could find a taxi at that time.

B. The man and the doctor were good friends. C. It took the doctor quite a long time to the man's house. D. The man wanted to stay with the doctor.

B

This is not a diet. It's a simple way to lose weight. And you don't even have to give up the food you love or join a gym. You just follow some habits that thin people have. Keep them, and you'll become thin.

Wake-up

When you wake up in the morning, sit up slowly without using your hands. With legs straight out, bend forward until you feel sore in your back. It will burn about 10 calories(卡路里).

Start with soup

When you have a meal, order a clear soup, and have it before having the main food. In this way, you'll feel fuller, so you'll eat less when the main food comes.

An apple (or more) a day

Apples are full of fiber(纤维) and water, so your stomach will want less. The study shows that people who eat at least three apples a day lose weight.

Stand up and walk around

Every time you use the mobile phone, stand up and walk around. Heavy people sit on average two and a half hours more each day than thin people. This skill is very important as standing up and walking around will burn 50 or more calories.

Use these skills, and you will have a big weight loss.

78. What should we have first if we want to eat less main food?

A. Soup. B. Ice cream. C. Salad. D. Cheese.

79. Why does eating apples make one's stomach want less food?

A. Because apples are delicious.

B. Because apples are full of fiber and water. C. Because apples are sour. D. Because only apples are filled with calories. A. To give some advice on how to lose weight. B. To advise people to eat apples every day. C. To tell people how to enjoy a better life. D. To advise people to give up bad habits. 80. What's the purpose(目的) of the passage?

81. In which part of a newspaper would you most probably read the passage?

A. Shopping. B. Teaching. C. Family. D. Health.

C

Have you ever wanted to stop eating something sweet but you just couldn't? Is the first thing you do when you get home from school to look in the biscuit tin? Can you eat a huge bar of chocolate all by yourself? Can you say "no" to sweets at parties? If you can't, then there is a reason… perhaps you're sugar addict(有瘾的人)! Does that sound funny? Well, doctors say that people who eat sweets regularly can easily become addicted(成瘾的) to sugar. What's more, most sugar addicts don't even realize that they're addicted! Sugar addiction is serious because it can really your health. Doctors say that we should eat food which is healthy such as fresh fruits and vegetables, and that we shouldn't eat a lot of sugar, fat or fast food. But sugar addicts can't follow this advice. They know they must stop eating sweet food, but they can't. So what can you do if you think you're addicted to the taste of sugar? Well, here is some advice:

● Eat some fresh fruits when you really want something sweet to eat.

● Cut down on sweet food slowly. Don't try to stop eating it all at once.

● You have to tell your parents. If they know, they will help you.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:初中英语外研版八年级下册Module3 Journey to space单元练习
  • 下一篇:初中英语外研版七年级下册Module12 Western music单元练习