辽宁高考英语题(部分有答案)

2014年辽宁省高考英语试题

第三部分英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)

第一节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)

阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

It was already half past seven and I was running late again for the dinner appointment with my wife, Eleanor. We had 41 to meet at the restaurant at seven o’clock. I felt a little uneasy, but to my 42 I had a good excuse: A business meeting had 43 and I’d wasted no time getting to the dinner.

When I arrived at the 44 I apologized and told Eleanor I didn’t mean to be late. She screamed, “You never mean to.” Well, I 45 tell she was angry. “I’m sorry but it was not 46 .” I said. Then I told her about the business meeting 47 my explanation seemed to make things worse, which started to drive 48 mad as well.

Several weeks later, when I 49 the situation to my friend Ken Hardy, he smiled, “You50a classic mistake. You’re stuck 51 your own way of thinking. You didn’t 52 to be late. But that’s not the point. What is 53 in your communication is how your lateness affected Eleanor.” He pointed out that I focused on the intention 54 Eleanor focused on the result. Thus, 55 of us felt misunderstood and crazy.

Thinking more about Ken’s words, I 56 recognized the root cause of such disagreement. It’s the result of the action that really 57 I should have started the conversation by expressing 58 my actions affected Eleanor and 59 the discussions about my intention for later, much later and even never.

Later on, after talking to Eleanor and really 60 her experience of the results of my lateness, I’ve managed to be on time a lot more frequently.

41. A. startedB. agreed C.continued D. managed

42. A. reliefB. surpriseC.regret D. sorrow

43. A. broken outB. closed downC. faded away D. run over

44. A. houseB. roomC.restaurant D. supermarket

45. A. could B. must C.will D. might

46. A. movable B. comfortable C.acceptable D. avoidable

47. A. HoweverB. Therefore C.MoreoverD. Otherwise

48. A. her B.him C. me D. them

49. A. spread B. wroteC.translatedD. described

50. A. knew B.madeC.found D. took

51. A. inB.beyondC. forD. against

52. A. need B. proveC. pretendD. intend

53. A. funnyB. importantC. possible D. simple

54. A. whileB. after C. until D. unless

55. A. allB. none C. both D. neither

56. A. usually B. merely C. hardlyD.gradually

57. A. inspiresB. matters C. improves D. challenges

58. A. how B. why C. whenD. what

59. A. compared B. reported C. finishedD.saved

60. A. showing B. satisfying C. understanding D. destroying

【文章大意】人与人之间为什么会产生误解?作者通过自己的一次与妻子约会迟到的事情告诉我们:那是因为我们思考的出发点不一样,有些人只关注原因忽视了自己的行为对别人的影响。而有些人只关注结果,没有去考虑为什么会有这样的结果。

41. 【答案】B

【解析】考察动词词义辨析及语境串联。A开始;B同意;C继续;D设法做到;现在已经7点半了,但是我和妻子约好7点在餐厅见面。根据句义可知我和妻子都同意7点在餐厅见面。故B正确。

42. 【答案】A

【解析】考察名词词义辨析及语境理解。A宽慰,安心;B惊讶;C遗憾;D难过;但是让我宽慰的是我有一个很好的理由:商业会议超限了,我一点也没有浪费时间,立刻就感到餐厅。也就是说我不是有意想迟到的。故A正确。

43. 【答案】D

【解析】考察动词短语辨析及语境串联。A爆发;B关闭;C褪色;慢慢消逝;D撞倒;超过限度;但是让我宽慰的是我有一个很好的理由:商业会议超限了,我一点也没有浪费时间,立刻就感到餐厅。也就是说我不是有意想迟到的。故D正确。

44. 【答案】C

【解析】考察名词词义辨析及上下文串联。A房子;B房间;C餐厅;D超市;根据文章第二句We had 41 to meet at the restaurant at seven o’clock.可知我和妻子约好在一家餐厅见面,所以我应该来到这个餐厅。故C正确。

45. 【答案】A

【解析】考察情态动词词义辨析。A能够;B一定;C将要;D也许;我能够辨别妻子很生气。因为她对我尖叫:你从来都不想迟到,但是你经常迟到。故A正确。

46. 【答案】D

【解析】考察形容词词义辨析及语境串联。A活动的,可以移动的;B舒服的;C可以接受的;D可以避免的;我继续解释:对不起,但是这是不可避免的。从第一段可知开会时间超限导致我迟到。我认为这是不可避免的。故D正确。

47. 【答案】A

【解析】考察副词辨析及上下文串联。A然而;B因此;C而且;D否则,要不然;我就告诉她因为会议时间超限。然而我的解释似乎让让情况更糟糕了,她更生气,我也几乎要疯掉了。使用however表示上下文转折。故A正确。

48. 【答案】C

【解析】考察上下文查看。本题的关键词是as well也;表示不仅仅是妻子很生气,我也很生气。故C正确。

49. 【答案】D

【解析】考察动词词义辨析及上下文理解。A传播;B写;C翻译;D描述;几个星期以后我把这件事情描述给我的朋友Ken Hardy,征求他的意见。Describe表示叙述,描述。故D正确。

50. 【答案】B

【解析】考察固定搭配。Make a mistake犯错误;他告诉我说我犯了一个经典的错误。只关注了自己,没有注意到自己的行为对对方的影响。

51. 【答案】A

【解析】考察固定搭配。Be stuck in?困于..;Ken Hardy对我说:你困在了自己的思维模式里了。你不想迟到,但是这并不是关键点,关键是你的迟到影响了Eleanor。故A正确。

52. 【答案】D

【解析】考察动词词义辨析及上下文串联。A需要;B证明;C假装;D打算,意图;Ken Hardy对我说:你困在了自己的思维模式里了。你不想迟到,但是这并不是关键点,关键是你的迟到影响了Eleanor。故D正确。

53. 【答案】B

【解析】考察形容词词义辨析及上下文串联。A滑稽的;B重要的;C可能的;D简单的;在你们的交流中重要的是你的迟到如何影响到了Eleanor。迟到的结果很重要,我们要从对方的立场上去考虑问题。

54. 【答案】A

【解析】考察连词辨析。A然而,当?时;B在?之后;C直到;D除非,如果?不?;他指出,我关注的是目的然而Eleanor关注的是结果。我强调我不想迟到,迟到不是我的目的,而Eleanor认为迟到影响到了她。上下文之间有转折关系,故A正确。

55. 【答案】C

【解析】考察代词辨析。这是一件我和我妻子之间的事情,所以使用both表示两者都..;结果我们两个都感觉到被误解了,也都很生气。

56. 【答案】D

【解析】考察副词词义辨析。A通常;B只不过,仅仅;C几乎不;D逐渐地;想想Ken的话,我逐渐地认识到我们之间的分歧的根本原因了。在于我们看待问题的角度不一样。故D正确。

57. 【答案】B

【解析】考察动词词义辨析。A鼓励,激励;B重要,有关系;C提高,改善;D挑战;本句是一个强调句式:真正重要的是行动的结果。我本应该通过表达我的行动如何影响到affected Eleanor开始我们的谈话。故B正确。

58. 【答案】A

【解析】考察连词辨析。A如何;B为什么;C何时;D什么;?的事情;我本应该通过表达我的行动如何影响到affected Eleanor开始我们的谈话,也就是说要道歉。故A正确。

59. 【答案】D

【解析】考察动词词义辨析及上下文串联。A比较;B报告;C完成;D挽救;我应该先向她道歉,说明我的行动影响到了她,事后再向她解释我迟到的原因,甚至永远都不要解释。故D正确。

60. 【答案】C

【解析】考察动词词义辨析及语境理解。A展示;B使?满意;C理解;D破坏;后来,在和Eleanor交流也真正理解了我的迟到对她产生的影响,我努力让自己准时。本句表示能够理解对方的想法了。故C正确。

【长难句解析】

Thinking more about Ken’s words, I gradually recognized the root cause of such disagreement. It’s the result of the action that really matters

【翻译】想想Ken的话,我逐渐地认识到我们之间的分歧的根本原因了。真正重要的是行动的结果。

【分析】本句中的现在动词短语thinking more about Ken’s words在句中充当伴随状语,因为动词think与句子主语I构成逻辑上的主动关系吗,所以使用现在分词做状语。后面句子It’s the result of the action that really matters是强调句型,强调的是句子的主语,本句的谓语动词是不及物动词matter“重要,有关系”。

第三部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分55分)

第二节(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)

阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。 Jonny: Hey! I’m just practicing Tai Chi(太极). Would you like to join me?

Peter: I know nothing about it. Is it difficult?

Jonny: It seems easy, but you need a lot of practice. You just follow me like this.

Peter: OK. Don’t laugh 61 me. I may look funny.

Jonny: Bend your knees slightly and reach out your arms like tree branches, naturally and 62 (soft). Try to keep your body straight. Move slowly, then be sure to keep your balance and don’t let your body shake.

Peter: I cannot control my body well. My legs become 63 (pain).

Jonny: Keep 64 (hold) your position for a while. It helps develop your strength and flexibility. Raise your leg and let 65 stay in the air for seconds.

Peter: I feel my legs shaking. I cannot do this any longer.

Jonny: Be patient! Tai Chi 66 (call) “shadow boxing” in English. It asks you to act like water: to be flexible as well 67 strong. In real competition, a Tai Chi master borrows the strength of the competitor and uses this energy to fight back. The 68 (hard) you try to beat him, the more likely you will get hit. He controls you!

Peter: Unbelievable! Oh..., 69 you don’t mind, I’ll stop and take a deep 70 .

61. 【答案】at

【试题解析】考察固定搭配laugh at?嘲笑?;根据下面一句I may look funny也许我看上去很滑稽,所以先提醒对方不要嘲笑我。

62. 【答案】softly

【试题解析】本句应该使用副词softly与前面的naturally一起作为状语修饰前面的动词。要很自然柔和地弯曲膝盖伸展胳膊。

63. 【答案】painful

【试题解析】本句横线前面是系动词become,说明横线上应该使用形容词构成系表结构,所以使用形容词painful。

64. 【答案】holding

【试题解析】固定搭配keep doing sth一直做某事;本句表示要一直维持住这个位置一段时间,会帮助发展你的力气和灵活性。

65. 【答案】it

【试题解析】这里的it就是指前面的raise your leg中的your leg。用it指代上文提及的同一事物。 66【答案】is called

【试题解析】本句是一个被动语态的形式。句义:在英语里,太极被称为“shadow boxing”。根据句义可知表示被动语态。

67. 【答案】as

【试题解析】本句是一个固定搭配as well as?和?,也?;太极要求你像水英语行动,灵活也要强大?;

68. 【答案】harder

【试题解析】本句是一个固定句式:the 比较级?, the 比较级?“越?就越?.”;你越来用力击打他,你越可能被击中,他能够控制你。因为对方会借力打力。

69. 【答案】if

【试题解析】句义:这真是难以相信,如果你不介意,我项停下了深呼吸一下。

70. 【答案】breath

【试题解析】Peter认为这样的事情是不可能的,所以他想深呼吸让自己平静下来。故使用take a deep breath深呼吸。

第四部分写作(共两节;满分35分)

第一节短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)

Dear Jeremy and Alice,

Although we’ve been delighted to have you as neighbors, we’re hoping to settle something that bothers to us. In a word, your dog—Cleo.

We’ve called several time about Cleo’s early morning barking. It is difficult to understanding why she barks every minute she’s outside. The early morning barking have been disturbing us as we are often up all night with the baby. Beside, Cleo tends to bark a average of six hours a day. This morning she starts barking even before 5 o’clock. That is too much for us. considering how closely the houses are.

We appreciate our apologies and goodwill, but we hope that you can figure a good way of settling the matter.

1.【答案】去掉us前面的to

【解析】动词bother困扰,麻烦;这是一个及物动词,后面直接加宾语,不需要使用介词to。

2. 【答案】time改为times

【解析】本句中的time表示“次数”,是一个可数名词,前面有several修饰,说明使用复数形式。

3. 【答案】understanding改为understand

【解析】本句中的it是一个形式主语,真正的主语是后面的不定式结构to understand why?.;不定式结构中to后面要接动词原形。

4. 【答案】have改为has

【解析】本句的主语是单个的动名词短语the early morning barking,做主语时,谓语动词要使用单数形式。

5. 【答案】beside改为beside

【解析】介词beside以为“在?旁边”;本句中的besides是一个副词“而且”,单独使用,表示递进关系。

6. 【答案】bark后面的a改为an

【解析】名词average是以元音开始的单词,所以使用an修饰average of?。

7. 【答案】starts改为started

【解析】本句叙述的是具体早晨发生的事情,也就是过去所发生的事情,所以使用一般过去时started。

8. 【答案】closely改为close

【解析】本句how close the houses are中的close本应该是在系动词are的后面,构成系表结构are close。Closely是一个副词,副词通常不能和许系动词连用构成系表结构的。

9. 【答案】our改为your

【解析】句义:我们很欣赏你的歉意。根据后面的you可知对方是来道歉的。

10. 【答案】figure后面加out

【解析】固定搭配figure out找到,算出。我们希望你能够找到一个解决问题的好方法。

2014辽宁高考英语新题型练习

(1)

In the United States,there were 222 people 1_________ (report) to be billionaires(亿万富翁) in 2003. The 2_________ of these is Bill Gates,worth at least $ 41 billion, who made his money 3__________ starting the company Microsoft. Mr. Gates was only 21 years old 4_________ he first helped to set 5_________ the company in 1976. He was a billionaire by the time he was31.

6_________, there are still some other people who have made lots of money at even

7_________ (young) ages. Other young people who have struck it rich include Jackie Coogan and Shirley Temple. 8________ of these child actors made over a million dollars 9_________ (act) in movies before they were 14. But the youngest billionaire is Albert von Thurn und Taxis of Germany, 10_________ inherited (继承) a billion dollars when he turned 18 in 2001!

(1) 1. reported 2.richest/wealthiest 3. by 4. when 5. up 6. However 7. younger8. Both

9. acting 10. who

(2)

Finishing their shopping at the supermarket, a middle-aged couple found their new car1__________ (steal). They filed a report 2__________the police station and a detective drove them back 3___________ the parking lot to look for evidence.

To their 4___________ (amaze), the car had been returned 5__________ there was a note in it that said: "I apologize for taking your car. My wife was having a baby and I had to send her to the 6____________ as soon as possible.Please forget the inconvenience. There are two tickets 7___________ tonight's Rowan Atkinson concert."

Their faith in humanity restored(恢复).The couple attended 8_________ concert. But when they returned home, they immediately found that their house 9___________

(be) ransacked (洗劫). On the bathroom mirror was 10__________ note:"I have to put my kid through college somehow, don't I?"

(2) 1. stolen 2. at 3.to 4. amazement 5. and 6. hospital 7. for 8. the 9. had been

10.another

(3)

People 1_________ (live) in different countries made different kinds of words. Today there are about fifteen hundred 2_________ in the world. Each contains many thousands of words. A very large dictionary, for example,contains four 3_________ five hundred thousand words. But we do not need4_________ these. To read short stories you need to know only about two thousand words. 5_________ you leave school, you will learn only one thousand or more.

The words you know are called your vocabulary. You should try to make your

vocabulary 6__________ (big). Read as many books as we can. There are a lot of books 7__________ (write) in easy English. You will enjoy them. When you meet 8_________ new word, look it 9_________ in your dictionary. Your dictionary is your

10__________ (much) useful book.

(3) 1. living 2.languages 3. or/to 4. all 5. Before 6. bigger 7. written 8. a 9. up10. most 4)

When you are in England you must be very careful in the streets 1_________ the traffic drives on the left. Before you cross a street you must look to the right first

2__________then the left. In the morning and in the evening when people go to or come from3__________, the streets are very busy. Traffic is most 4________ (danger) then.

When you go by bus in England, you have to be careful, 5_________. Always

remember the traffic moves on the left. So you must be careful. 6_________ (have) a look first, or you will go 7_________ wrong way.

In many English cities,there are big buses 8_________ two floors. You can sit on the 9_________ (two) floor. From 10_________ you can see the city very well. It's very interesting.

(4) 1. because 2. and3. work 4. dangerous 5. too 6. Have 7. the 8. with 9.second 10. there

(5)

1________ artist had as mall daughter. Sometimes he painted women 2_________ any clothes on, and he and his 3________ always tried to keep the small girl out 4_________ he was doing this, "She is 5_________ young to understand," they said.

But one day, when the artist 6_________ (paint) a woman with no clothes on, he forgot to lock the door, and the girl suddenly ran into the room. Her mother ran up the stairs7________ her, but when she got to the room, the little girl was already in the room and looking at the woman. 8________ her parents waited for her to speak.

For a few seconds the little girl said 9_________, but then she ran to her mother and said 10________(angry), "Why do you let her go about without shoes and socks on when you don't let me?"

参考答案

(5) 1. An 2. without 3.wife 4. when/while 5. too 6. was painting 7. after 8.

Both/Then9. nothing 10. angrily

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:辽宁省东北育才学校高三第五次模拟考试
  • 下一篇:辽宁高考英语题(部分无答案)