深圳七年级下册unit7单元检测含答案

Module 4Colourful life - 单元检测

一、单项选择(共15小题;共15分)

【 】1、He has many friends, so he ________________ feels happy all the time.

A、always A、a few A、always A、told

A、have the same idea A、advice

B、never

B、a large group of B、seldom B、asked for

C、sometimes C、some C、sometimes C、arranged

D、requested

D、argue with each other D、problem D、sometime D、a little

【 】2、A_crowd_of people rush out from a bus. 【 】3、Neil is not_very_often late for school. 【 】4、He ordered his son to buy a newspaper for him.

【 】5、They are good friends even when they disagree_with_each_other.

B、have different opinions C、help each other B、question

C、suggestion

【 】6、My teacher gave me much ________________ on how to study English well when I had trouble. 【 】7、--- Scott, why do you like your music teacher, Mr. Cruise? --- Because he's so ________________. A、interesting A、opened

B、easy B、open

C、boring C、closed

D、late D、close

【 】8、Keep all the windows ________________, because it's too hot in the room. 【 】9、--- ________________ sweet music! --- And I really like The Voice of China. A、What A、Don't

B、What a B、Doesn't

C、How C、Aren't

D、How a D、Can't

【 】10、________________ wake up your sister, Ben. She needs a good sleep. 【 】11、--- I hear you have to get up early every morning. --- Right. It's one of the ________________ of my family. A、plans A、How A、played A、crying

B、jobs B、What a B、plays B、to cry

C、programs C、What C、playing C、cry

D、to play D、rules

【 】12、________________ seriously ill the poor old monkey is!

【 】13、I saw some boy students ________________ basketball when I passed the playground. 【 】14、Li Jun always makes his little sister ________________. 【 】15、--- ________________ do you like the film, American Captain 3? --- It's wonderful! I like it very much. A、How

B、Who

C、What

D、When

二、完形填空(共10小题;共15分)

Helen Keller lived in the USA. She was a great woman.

1 / 5

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:组织教学是上好体育课的关键(薛苏娥)
  • 下一篇:深圳七年级下册unit 6单元检测含答案