合肥八中高中一上英语限定性拓展课程(1)

高中一上英语限定性拓展课程

一:短文改错

1.My summer travel started terribly. I was at the Shanghai Railway Station buy a ticket to Hang Zhou. I was going to visit a friend here and after that I would go to Xiamen for long holiday. I bought my ticket but turned around to pick up my bag from the floor and then I realized that someone had stolen it. Luckily I had all my money on my pocket, but the only clothes I had was those I had on. It felt very strange to travel without any luggages. When I finally arrived at my friend he lent to me lots of clothes. I feel very happy that I could change my clothes at last.

2.When I first learned to write in English, I run into many difficulties.The main problem was in that I always thought in Chinese but tried to translate everything into Chinese.My teacher advised me to keep diaries.I followed her advices.Happily it worked.Soon I began to enjoy talk to myself on paper as I was learning to express me in simple English. One day I wrote a short story and showed to my teacher.She liked it very much that she read it to the class.Everyone said the story was the good one, I was great encouraged by their words.

3.Because his talent and hard work,he become famous worldwide .But after years of performing ,he felt that in some way ,he had lost him identity.That's what he went back to his root and rediscover the beauty in Chinese folk music .He began experimenting with different style and his Dream Tour Concert is the result .His new experiment was so an important one that he even changed his satisfying appearance .While he arrived at his concert ,he shaved off all his hairs.

二:语法填空题

1.The adobe dwellings(土坯房) _____(build) by the Pueblo Indians of the American Southwest are admired by even ____most modern of architects and engineers. In addition to their simple beauty, what makes the adobe dwellings admirable is their _____ (able) to "air condition" a house without ____(use) electric equipment. Walls made of abode take in the heat from the sun on hot days and give out that heat _____(slow) during cool nights, thus warming the house. When a new day breaks, the walls have given up their heat and are now cold enough _____(cool) the house during the hot day; _____the same time, they warm up again for the night. This cycle _____(go) day after day: The walls warm up during the day and cool off during the night and are thus always a timely offset(抵消) for the outside temperatures. As _____(nature) architects, the Pueblo Indians figured out exactly_____ thick the adobe walls needed to be to make the cycle work on most days.

2.The Mid-Autumn Festival is in September or October. It is____(celebrate)by the Chinese people all over the world. It is a special occasion

for family. People like ____(meet) in the evening and watch the moon, and eat moon cakes____ all kinds of moon cakes. The Lantern Festival falls on ____ 15th day of the first lunar month. _____ (mark) the end of the Chinese New Year celebrations on ____ People light lanterns____(decorate)

with pictures to celebrate the

of light over darkness and eat

the special food,sweet dumplings ___(serve) in hot water on this day.

The Dragon Boat Festival falls on the 5 th day of the 5th month of the lunar year. As it is in early summer, it marks the____(begin) of the _____(hot)season of the year. People take part in ____(vary)dragon boat races and enjoy the fun. The special food for the festival

is called zongzi,____ is ____(stick)

rice in fresh bamboo leaves.

3.Paper-cutting is a Chinese folk art ____ a long history. It can date back ___the time of the Northern and Southern Dynasty. The expert ____(call) Liu Tianyu went on to explain there are three types of paper cuts.

Paper cuts used for ____(decorate) are often seen on windows . They are usually put up during holidays____ (bring)good luck. People also put them on presents _____ (give) to new parents. They are also used as offerings to the ____(die). The third kind of paper cuts ____(use) to make patterns on clothing.

The interview was very useful for I got a lot of interesting information for my article. I was ready to try out paper-cutting for ____(my). I waved goodbye to him, and I was going to meet him again ____ that he could help me make my first paper cut.

改错题

1.buy -buying ;here-there。

long - a long ;but-and ; on -in

was -were ; luggages-luggage

friend -friend's ; to 删掉 ; feel - felt。

2.run-ran ;in去掉 ;but-and ; advices-advice; talk-talking ;me-myself showed后加it ; very-so ; the-a ;great-greatly

3.Because of ;became ; ways; him-his

what-why; rediscovered ;styles ;is-was

so-such;satisfied;had shaved

语法填空

1. built;. the; what;. ability; using;slowly;

warming; to cool; at; goes; natural; how

2.celebrated;meeting;of; the; marking

which;decorated;served;beginning;hottest

various;which;sticky

3.with;to;called;decorations ;to bring;given; dead;is used;myself;so

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:外研社高中英语必修三英语单词
  • 下一篇:第七讲 It的用法